• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffew, I'm glad Gourgeist and Inkay are now on the VA list! I was afraid Team Rocket were not going to use their Pokémon. I saw the Team Plasma finale yesterday and really one awesome thing about it was how Team Rocket was really involved in the fighting, and I was getting afraid that now they wouldn't fight that much, which would be a pity. But seeing their Pokémon now is a relief.
However, I am still a bit disappointed that Giovanni is not listed, I really wanted him to also be involved.

Okay... It's Zygarde. I can definitely see someone from the Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza trio here, mostly mega Rayquaza to do some last time ORAS promotion.

The big finale is coming, Complete Zygarde still reminds me of a Megazord, anyone else too or is it just me?

The new VA list for XY135 and/or XY136.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Sylveon: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Officer Jenny: Chiemi Ishimatsu

Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Mairin: Mikako Komatsu

Lysandre: Hideaki Tezuka

Mable: Sayuri Hara

Celosia: Karin Nanami

Viola: Noriko Shitaya

Grant: Hirofumi Nojima

Korrina: Yuka Terasaki

Ramos: Minoru Inaba

Valerie: Satsuki Yukino

Olympia: Masako Katsuki

Wulfric: Ryūzaburō Ōtomo

Diantha: Fumiko Orikasa

Malva: Akeno Watanabe

Steven Stone: Ken'ichi Suzumura

Charizard: Kensuke Satō

Houndoom: Kiyotaka Furushima

Vivillon: Aya Endō

Here are new summaries of the two episodes, courtesy of Dephender.

For XY135 and XY136.

At last, the Team Flare arc reaches its climax! Ash and his friends face the greatest crisis to ever befall the Kalos region. And Zygarde Complete Forme makes its debut! We will also have a major announcement during this airing!

For XY135.

Zygarde's rampage has been stopped thanks to Clemont and Bonnie. But as the group wonders if this has put a stop to the incident as well, the legendary Megalith at the Lysandre Labs changes form, and even absorbs Chespie! And then it starts moving towards somewhere...!?

For XY136.

Ash and his friends go up against the legendary Megalith in order to save the world. With their companions opening the way for them, Ash and Alain finally make their way into the Megalith and rescue Chespie. All that remains to do is stopping the Megalith, but that's not easily done. But in this crisis, a certain legendary Pokémon starts acting!

Okay... Malva turned babyface, and either Zygarde Monolith takes out all of Team Flare, or it falls apart and Team Flare gets the "We're Going to Jail Forever" paddywagon ending where they all reflect where it went wrong in their lives.

Frankly, I'm pretty glad that several elements from X&Y (AZ, Essentia) were NOT used in the anime.

Okay, now Korrina is listed in the VA list.
Yeah, wait until tomorrow where it will be changed again.

And with Vivillon also being listed, I guess the possibility of the Gym Leaders battling has been raised.

Looks like that Z2 is rejecting Bonnie when he first meets her. I wonder how Bonnie is going to convince it to come. Maybe Puni-chan will help convince him to come with it and Bonnie.

Sweet holy mother of cheese, this must be a record cast list for length/distinct human voices!
This cast list alone puts Episode N to shame. It might have come a generation later in the anime than the games but we finally have a whole group of gym leaders banding together to defend the region. Awesome.

This cast list alone puts Episode N to shame. It might have come a generation later in the anime than the games but we finally have a whole group of gym leaders banding together to defend the region. Awesome.
This whole arc has honestly put Episode N to shame.

I'm guessing that stone with all of that energy that Primal- Kygore and Groudon and Mega-Rayquaza were all fighting over is something that Team Flare learnt of as they planned their attacks. Maybe that "stone" is Megalith just hiding?

Do any of their other aces share VA's with anyone listed, like Tyrunt, Lucario, Gogoat, Meowstic, or Abomasnow?
Grant's Onix and Ramos's Gogoat have the same VA as the narrator, Grant's Tyrunt and Korrina's Lucario have the same VA as Malva's Houndoom, Valerie's Spritzee has the same VA as Clemont's Chespin, Valerie's Sylveon has the same VA as Clemont's Bunnelby, Olympia's male Meowstic has the same VA as Serena's Pancham and Viola and we don't know any VA's for Wulfric's Pokemon.

I'm guessing that stone with all of that energy that Primal- Kygore and Groudon and Mega-Rayquaza were all fighting over is something that Team Flare learnt of as they planned their attacks. Maybe that "stone" is Megalith just hiding?
Yeah, the stone Zygarde appears to be the Megalith, since the summary mentions that the Megalith changes shape and that people battle the Megalith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom