• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant's Onix and Ramos's Gogoat have the same VA as the narrator, Grant's Tyrunt and Korrina's Lucario have the same VA as Malva's Houndoom, Valerie's Spritzee has the same VA as Clemont's Chespin, Valerie's Sylveon has the same VA as Clemont's Bunnelby, Olympia's male Meowstic has the same VA as Serena's Pancham and Viola and we don't know any VA's for Wulfric's Pokemon.
Oh! So there's a chance now we could see the Gym Leaders helping, if Vivillon is listed and all these Pokemon share VA's with listed VA's.

Oh! So there's a chance now we could see the Gym Leaders helping, if Vivillon is listed and all these Pokemon share VA's with listed VA's.

Looks like we'll at least see Valerie and Spritzee, judging from this image from a user at SceptileTheBanana at Serebii.

Serebii.Net Forums

I also kind of see Grant on the right, but I might just be seeing things. And while watching that scene for myself, I think I can spot Ramos and an Abomasnow.

Looks like we'll at least see Valerie and Spritzee, judging from this image from a user at SceptileTheBanana at Serebii.

Serebii.Net Forums

I also kind of see Grant on the right, but I might just be seeing things. And while watching that scene for myself, I think I can spot Ramos and an Abomasnow.
I can't see Ramos and Abomasnow, but I can definitely see Valerie and I'm pretty sure that's Grant.

I can't see Ramos and Abomasnow, but I can definitely see Valerie and I'm pretty sure that's Grant.
Wulfric is seen above Valerie and spritzee, while Ramos is south west to valerie, also Grant is present, so @Playerking, you aren't seeing things :p

Oh, I think I can kinda see him now. He's like right in the pink border, right?
Yeah, Ramos is kind of to the bottom left of Valerie and Abomasnow is to the top left and when I say left, I mean from the camera's perspective. Also, is anyone else curious as how all of these Gym Leaders arrived there? Maybe they carpooled?

I can't see Ramos and Abomasnow...
I can't see anything :-(
Would someone please be kind enough to repost the image here? I can't remember either my username or password for the hellish Serebii Forums...

Sorry, here's another image and I don't know that the thing above Grant is, but I can only speculate that it might be Blaziken Mask or his Mega Blaziken? It doesn't look like Viola, Korrina or Olympia to me. Also, it seems like what I thought was Abomasnow, was actually Wulfric, standing in front of an Abomasnow.

sub6sWd.png

Hey thanks mate! Spoilers are so awesome...

I'm curious as to how they are going to gather everyone in one place (which isn't Miare City) without it requiring Mega suspension of disbelief.

I'm seeing Valerie with Spritzee, Wulfric with Abomasnow, Ramos with Gogoat, Grant and Blaziken Mask or Mega Blaziken

Hey thanks mate! Spoilers are so awesome...

I'm curious as to how they are going to gather everyone in one place (which isn't Miare City) without it requiring Mega suspension of disbelief.
Maybe they've contacted eachother and arranged some helicopters or a single helicopter to take them all there or since we saw Steven Stone's aircraft in XY134, maybe they're already in there, and we'll see them next episode. It would be kind of cool for Steven to have picked up the Kalos Gym leaders to help out. The only other thing I can think of is that one of them used a Pokemon to teleport them to this desert like place.

Preview for XY142
- Steven Stone, Serena, Mairin and Professor Sycamore watch the class case surrounding the Megalith shatter.
- Bonnie reaches out a hand to Z2 for it to come with her.
- Ash and Alain continue to battle Lysandre.
- Team Rocket run away from things being destroyed at Lysandre Labs.
- Ash, Serena, Alain, Professor Sycamore and Steven Stone fight the Megalith Zygarde.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3hSrMKIrD8

Pokenchi Preview
- Alain says something to Ash.
- Squishy and Z2 say something as they gather Zygarde Cells from around the world.
- Zygarde Complete Forme uses Extreme Speed to attack the Megalith Zygarde.
- Ash and his friends Alain, Sycamore, Blaziken Mask, Steven, Diantha, Malva and the other Kalos Gym Leaders are with at least one of their Pokemon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74n0yFF6_zA

Is it me or is the megalith Zygarde is like a thousand times bigger then Zygarde complete?
zygarde_vs_megalith_by_kirby_4_ever-dahbm9r.png

Is it me or is the megalith Zygarde is like a thousand times bigger then Zygarde complete?
zygarde_vs_megalith_by_kirby_4_ever-dahbm9r.png
Complete Zygarde is supposedly smaller than 50% Zygarde, the difference is by almost 2 feet or .5 meters, but that thing looks way bigger than that

Where the heck is Sawyer, Tierno, Trevor, and Shauna?
I imagine they're they're back at Lumiose City, helping with the fallout from the destruction that was caused there, otherwise they probably would have been listed in the VA list for these episodes, unless we get a fourth updated version of it soon.

I'm probably going out on a limb here, to believe that Lysandre is going to perish. I doubt he'll go in handcuffs. He looks like the kind of guy to "expire" with his shortcomings.

His last resort is the megalith and if all else fails (which will)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom