• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious, but why the hell are their two zygarde? I thought they both had to combine to form form perfect zygarde, but thats not the case........

I'm just curious, but why the hell are their two zygarde? I thought they both had to combine to form form perfect zygarde, but thats not the case........

From the sound o things, at first it will only be the 50% forms going against each other, and the complete form won't appear until the hour special

I have been saving this specific sort of thing for when Perfect Zygarde showed up, and you may recognize this....>:)

P is for priceless, the look upon your faces.
E is for extinction, all your puny races
R for revolution, which will be televised
F is for how f***ed you are, now allow me to repriiise
E is for eccentric, just listen to my song
C is for completion that I've waited for so long
T is for the terror, upon you I'll bestow

Hmhmhm. My name is Perfect Zygarde, and I'd like to say....

.....Hello.

I have been saving this specific sort of thing for when Perfect Zygarde showed up, and you may recognize this....>:)

.....Hello.
Take all the internets. Just take 'em.

.....Hello.
Team Four Star and DBZ Abridged!!!

Good. At this point, I was having real concerns that we'd only see Pyroar all the way from this adaptation of Lysandre. Remember Alder's Volcarona and Ghetsis's Hydreigon? Neither do I.
Yeah. But why is the preview of XY132 getting so much dislikes? It has over 2,00o of dislikes. I think the reason why they dislike is simply because of Ash losing the Kalos league.

Yeah. But why is the preview getting so much dislikes? It has over 2,00o of dislikes. I think the reason why they dislike is simply because of Ash losing the Kalos league.
Pretty much. There was always going to be a massive backlash if Ash lost.

Hopefully all the insanity of the Team Flare climax can make up for the league. This has been built up as the boldest and most intense climaxes for a villainous team that we have ever seen. I am still pumped to see everyone take on Team Flare. This is giving me Team Avatar vs Kuvira or the Red Lotus feels.

Hopefully all the insanity of the Team Flare climax can make up for the league. This has been built up as the boldest and most intense climaxes for a villainous team that we have ever seen. I am still pumped to see everyone take on Team Flare. This is giving me Team Avatar vs Kuvira or the Red Lotus feels.

I would call the Flare climax to be movie-quality. Forget the other XY movies, this is THE real movie we have here. And boy, I wish this was the X and Y games conflict climax. Imagine Lysandre launching his Ultimate Weapon on Lumoise City, terrorizing the very heart of the capital instead of a really small town. Everyone is involved. And boy, Ash is in real danger here.

Fun fact, the Greninja broadcast episode is directly after this one hour special.

I would call the Flare climax to be movie-quality. Forget the other XY movies, this is THE real movie we have here. And boy, I wish this was the X and Y games conflict climax. Imagine Lysandre launching his Ultimate Weapon on Lumoise City, terrorizing the very heart of the capital instead of a really small town. Everyone is involved. And boy, Ash is in real danger here.

Fun fact, the Greninja broadcast episode is directly after this one hour special.
This is pretty much movie quality. Team Flare might go down as the best villains in the anime.

Also suspicious

I would call the Flare climax to be movie-quality. Forget the other XY movies, this is THE real movie we have here.

As I've mentioned, I don't normally watch the anime (I have only a very broad awareness of how past seasons have gone, although I did see two of the Mega Evolution specials), so please forgive any mistakes on my part, but I don't think they have ever done anything like this before, have they? If they haven't, then at least from where I'm standing, this almost seems like a structural shake-up quite like that of BW (the games) using Team Plasma as the climax instead of the Champion fight. It's even got Alain as an N-like figure, given that he'll have to reckon with the fact that the organization he was aligned with isn't at all what he thought it was, and is actually run by a madman.

I have to say, I know that I am coming into this late, but I am actually impressed to the point of considering picking up the XY series.

And boy, I wish this was the X and Y games conflict climax. Imagine Lysandre launching his Ultimate Weapon on Lumoise City, terrorizing the very heart of the capital instead of a really small town. Everyone is involved.

Oh, I don't know, while the attack on Lumiose makes for an impressive spectacle, I rather love the idea of just, on a random, pleasant, slightly overcast afternoon in a quiet city on the coast of Kalos, all of a sudden a GIANT DOOM LASER bursts forth from the ground while one of the country's most well-known philanthropists starts making genocidal threats on the telly. What a crazy day.

(Besides, if Lysandre attacked Lumiose in the games, then they would have to either alter the Lumiose map to display all of the damage (but Lumiose contains too many player features for this to be practical), or simply have the damage be magically repaired in the post-game, which would be unsatisfying. Geosenge Town was much more expendable.)

I'm hyped for the special! There are some things that makes me wonder what's going on.

whos_holding_bonnie_back_by_kirby_4_ever-daeijz3.png

Here someone or something is holding Bonnie back as she cries for Puni-chan. It's making me wonder who's holding her back from it. Is it Blaziken and/or Blazikenmask? Or is it Lysandre kidnapping her to keep her away from Zygarde or use Bonnie for something to force Zygarde to do what he says? It's something red, so it's not Ash-Greninja.

two_zygarde_core_by_kirby_4_ever-daeijzc.png

Here I don't think that's Punichan and the blue Zygarde core that we already know about. I think that it's two out of three Zygarde cores we don't know about since one core is light blue, and one is purple. The quality isn't the best, so we'll see soon. What do you guys think?
There's clearly a ton of things going on!

In any case, this is one arc I definitely don't want to miss before S&M is out.

BTW, I'm confused about this Greninja broadcast episode thing. Anyone can explain that since I'm out of the loop?

In any case, this is one arc I definitely don't want to miss before S&M is out.

BTW, I'm confused about this Greninja broadcast episode thing. Anyone can explain that since I'm out of the loop?

For every batch of episodes, there's a broadcast Pokémon for each episode in some kind of TV game. Data miners were able decipher the correct broadcast Pokémon and each Pokémon has some kind of importance to the episode in question. The episode that had Greninja comes directly after the Zygarde climax 1-hour special. It's odd considering that something like Greninja would likely be in the climax instead of after the climax.

This is where a new speculation begins. Ash-Greninja still hasn't settled a score with Mega Charizard X and after what Alain has done as a pawn of Team Flare, a rematch is required to teach Alain a lesson in humility and redemption. And then, I don't know what will happen, but Ash-Greninja defeating Mega Charizard X will simply cause demand for Alain to give up the title Champion.

For every batch of episodes, there's a broadcast Pokémon for each episode in some kind of TV game. Data miners were able decipher the correct broadcast Pokémon and each Pokémon has some kind of importance to the episode in question. The episode that had Greninja comes directly after the Zygarde climax 1-hour special. It's odd considering that something like Greninja would likely be in the climax instead of after the climax.

This is where a new speculation begins. Ash-Greninja still hasn't settled a score with Mega Charizard X and after what Alain has done as a pawn of Team Flare, a rematch is required to teach Alain a lesson in humility and redemption. And then, I don't know what will happen, but Ash-Greninja defeating Mega Charizard X will simply cause demand for Alain to give up the title Champion.

I understand. But that theory might be very doubtful since giving up the title and giving it to Ash isn't going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom