• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc has got to be the best arc I have ever seen so far. That Megalith looks amazing. This is definitely the highlight of XY&Z saga.

Thank goodness DIantha is there, I was worried she'd be stuck with evacuating duty for the rest of the arc. I mean sure, evacuating people is essential in a real life crisis, but not the most exciting role to play in an anime, especially when you're the champion with a Pokemon with awesome fighting abilities.

....WOOOOAH, I just love how all the gym leaders get to participate to defend their own region! So we got Ash, 2 champions (other than Alain..), an elite four member, all gym leaders, the professor, AND Perfect Zygarde to stop this mess? Man..this is totally epic! Though I kinda wish we saw Siebold in there too, but I guess this makes up for it since Drasna never made an appearance, and Wilkstrom made a small appearance in the opening of the Diancie movie against Diantha.

Ah.. I believe this is Lysandre's last ditch effort in trying to make his plan work. Since Manon's Chespin gets absorbed by the Megalith, it still radiates Zygarde's energy from the blast and is still in a coma,and enough mega evolution energy is what made it transformed into the rock Zygarde thing.

Some of my personal hopes in this special as a whole is that it'll deliver as it promises. Let's not look back at what happened at the league, though it was stupid as all things heck, let's see that they basically built all the tension around this since the beginning of ME Act 1. I really like it when everyone is having a part in stopping Lysandre.

Though this might be wishful thinking, I hope that Manon's Chespin still remains unconscious after Ash and Alain save it inside the Megalith so that Squishy would be able to repay the kindness Chespin did when it saved it from the scientists by healing it back to normal. I kinda thought it would die since it was been in a coma for too long.. but that'll be too much.

I also hope Squishy in Perfect form show some deep gratitude for Bonnie for protecting,caring, and help it see that not all humans are threats to Pokemon as demonstrated by Ash and his Pokemon, Serena's, and Clemont's, also having it's partner (Z-2) realize this in the same vein.

I'd like to see PZ used last when all else fails, and it uses Core Enforcer against the Stone. This would be a great way of hyping it for Sun and Moon in whatever role it'll have there, and it makes sense if it "punishes" those who threaten to mess the entire ecosystem, as it is called "Core Punisher" in Japan. I would imagine this move as an "end all, be all" move that'll probably nuke everything in the area lol.

I second everything said about excitement, hype, looks amazing, best arc ever, can't wait .etc.

But also, Musashi, you fool, why don't you recall Sonansu instead of making the poor blob run for his life? It's touching of you to ensure that Yuuji Ueda gets paid for appearing in this episode, but there must be another way...

I second everything said about excitement, hype, looks amazing, best arc ever, can't wait .etc.

But also, Musashi, you fool, why don't you recall Sonansu instead of making the poor blob run for his life? It's touching of you to ensure that Yuuji Ueda gets paid for appearing in this episode, but there must be another way...
His legs don't exactly look made for marathons, either.

Though he can apparently still run faster than Meowth if the Music Squad short means anything.

I dunno why, but when I saw everyone aligning for the battle I heard the Power Rangers theme song, dunno why though

The Kalos Gym Leaders helping is what should have been portrayed in Best Wishes, if we're keeping with the games and all. I'm glad to see that notable Trainers are all working together to defend their home, and by extension planet, rather than leaving it up to a bunch of 10 year olds.

Never thought the anime could come this far in terms of villainous team development.

Here's a picture advertisement for the one-hour special.

0Pq9DDM.jpg

Here's a picture advertisement for the one-hour special.

0Pq9DDM.jpg
If we look closely in the Megalith Zygarde pic, some is caught by the vines, on zooming it, i guess i can see it is Metagross on and someone else

If we look closely in the Megalith Zygarde pic, some is caught by the vines, on zooming it, i guess i can see it is Metagross on and someone else
I don't see Metagross or anyone trapped in the vines.

It does take some zooming in but I definitely see something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom