• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepal_123

Reaction score
Titles:
XY135: The Megalith Moves Forward! The Kalos Line of Defense!!
XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Corocoro just confirmed a 1 hour special airing on September 15th for the Flare Climax featuring an epic battle between Perfect Zygarde and Zygarde in Lumiose City.
Translations of scans thanks to Dephender:
7pDIPzv.jpg

Zygarde Perfect Forme appears in the anime TV series as well!!

The Team Flare arc starts August 25th!

September 15th is a 1 hour special

*It's Zygarde VS Zygarde! Just what is the red one!?
*In response to the movie's popularity, Perfect Zygarde will play a major role in a special as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the old days, this would have been the theatrical movie itself. Like Mewtwo Strikes Back. How ironic that everything that is big is only occurring on the small screen.

Corocoro just confirmed a 1 hour special airing on September 15th for the Flare Climax featuring an epic battle between Perfect Zygarde and Zygarde in Lumiose City.
Translations of scans thanks to Dephender:
7pDIPzv.jpg

Zygarde Perfect Forme appears in the anime TV series as well!!

The Team Flare arc starts August 25th!

September 15th is a 1 hour special

*It's Zygarde VS Zygarde! Just what is the red one!?
*In response to the movie's popularity, Perfect Zygarde will play a major role in a special as well!
Yeah, that article is referring to two different episodes. Complete Zygarde is only slated to appear in XY135 and/or XY136.

Curious cuz I haven't seen the volcanion movie yet waiting for it to come out in America, but is it that popular that they're doing this?
Well M18 didn't do all that well when it comes to the past performances of Pokemon movies in Japan and I think M19 did a bit worse. But to be fair, Finding Dory was airing around when M19 was and that is a pretty popular kids movie. But maybe the Complete Zygarde Forme in the movie was popular among viewers, which is probably what the article might be referring to.

Curious cuz I haven't seen the volcanion movie yet waiting for it to come out in America, but is it that popular that they're doing this?

I'm pretty sure that Zygarde Complete was always planned to appear in the main show. Zygarde Complete has been shown with his other forms in the initial XY&Z opening, and there's even more footage of it in the opening after Wulfric's episodes. Episodes of the show are written six months in advance, and the teams behing the show and film clearly keep in contact with each other. Zygarde Complete was most likely planned for both the movie and show, as it was teased for both. Popularity wasn't a major driving factor, but they most likely aknowledged its popularity in order to increase hype.

Don't give in too much to the rhetoric about "popularity" - it's meant to drive interest for people to watch the anime and see what the hype is. That said, I'm excited to see that the Team Flare/Zygarde arc will climax soon. Before Sun & Moon start, I'd like there to be decent time for this saga to bid farewell to the characters.

Also, I'd like an episode or two of Ash back in Pallet Town and his older Pokemon to be shown again. It's been a while.

Ah heck! :eek:

Let's not forget about Lucario being in the Broadcast Data too...

This might even be more epic than the Galactic finale! :confused: (certainly longer)

5 episodes for the Team Flare climax actually sounds very nice. I'm so excited to see how they'll wrap up the Team Flare plot. After this though, we have about 5-7 episodes left in the XY series, depending on if there are any other weeks off.
is the sun and moon anime confirmed to start upon the game releases?

is the sun and moon anime confirmed to start upon the game releases?
Usually, it does a few days after the games have been released. The BW series started September 23rd, a few days after the games released in Japan on September 18th, 2010. The XY series aired on October 17th, 2013, just a few days after the games released worldwide on October 12th.

With both of these episodes airing on the 15th it seems, this could potentially mean we have a week break on the 22nd, returning on the 29th. Going by the BW and XY series premiers, the SM series could possibly air after the games are released, that date being on the 24th. This would leave us with potentially 8 episodes after XY 135 and XY 136.

Glad to see Complete Zygarde would make it into the anime series. Considering it didn't have a movie to itself, it is only right to have it appear in the anime and be a part of an arc.

With both of these episodes airing on the 15th it seems, this could potentially mean we have a week break on the 22nd, returning on the 29th.
The break may not happen on the 22nd, but it will most likely happen before the start of the new series.

Going by the BW and XY series premiers, the SM series could possibly air after the games are released, that date being on the 24th. This would leave us with potentially 8 episodes after XY 135 and XY 136.
More like 7. It's unlikely that there will be a regular XY episode just a day prior to the games' release; going by past precedents, they will use the slot to promote the games and preview the new series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom