• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Also, lets not forget that entire team flare arc, the kalos league finals took place on the same day, and the entire team flare arc only lasted for hours, considering how the time flew in the anime
There's very likely to have been more battling against Lysandre when the focus was on Serena/Clemont/Bonnie. People don't go into suspended animation once the screen shifts to someone else...

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
At least Lysandre proved to be no pushover in the battle. That is the kind of foe that Ash should be battling.

Lovely
Reaction score
I've got so many screenshots of Steven Stone from the last few episodes. This is pure heaven. And double champion in action! So amazing!

Edit: also, I can't remember if this was part of 135 or 136, but I swear I saw Manon blush when she heard Alain promise that he'd bring back Chespie. I don't know if it's from all the emotional overload from suddenly losing Chespie to the Megalithe, but she's really moved from his determination. And she also forgave him for his actions later on.

I really love their chemistry. Forget the romance, they have an interesting relationship going on. Marissionshipping is real.

Last edited: