• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY137: Starting from Zero! Citron's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm gonna miss this season BAD. Best one by a long shot.

Clemont wasn't a perfect character due to lack of episode and development of his pokemon but he was good nevertheless. I guess he and Bonnie would have a hard time saying goodbye if they are staying.

I really want the boy to be from Alola. It would be a pretty efficient way to setup the region's introduction for Ash, while also allowing Clemont to show off his strength.

Doubt it's someone from Alola, it says that the trainer is someone who lost to Clembot in a battle and wants to have a match with Clemont, so it has to be a Kalos resident

So Ash is apparently seen in the new CoroCoro manga Pokemon Horizons, it's a stretch but we have a boy appearing here and that toy of Rockruff making it seem like it'd appear before S/M in XY---I wonder if they'd link the show to the manga like that?

So Ash is apparently seen in the new CoroCoro manga Pokemon Horizons, it's a stretch but we have a boy appearing here and that toy of Rockruff making it seem like it'd appear before S/M in XY---I wonder if they'd link the show to the manga like that?

I've seen that scan, it's not just any Ash. It's XY Ash with his Kalos outfit. And no, I have no idea why he's in that manga. Maybe he's here to promote Ash-Greninja (I'm still waiting for that thing to be confirmed in the Sun and Moon games).

At first I thought that boy looked like the SM manga protagonist.

So how many XY episodes are there left? Are we down to our last?

So Ash and Serena are still here. That means we get a smoother transition. I'm still wondering what comes after this, though.

Oh. The "boy" is just some trainer... -_-

Anyway, so long Useless Nerd and Annoying Brat. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Oh. The "boy" is just some trainer... -_-

Anyway, so long Useless Nerd and Annoying Brat. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
This series doesn't have any characters like that, so I think you might have the wrong show. Anyway, if we don't get special episodes for Clemont and Serena, then I don't see this being Clemont and Bonnie's goodbye, because I can't imagine Ash travelling with just Serena for the rest of his journey and I also can't see Ash spending three-four episodes by himself. Plus, if it's Bonnie's goodbye as well, then why hasn't there been any mention of her in the summaries. Just because Clemont and Bonnie are related, it doesn't mean he should get all of the attention.

I like that the title is Clemont's Decision..... shows how Clemont has transformed into a stronger individual, ready to take charge and do what is best, even if it means a tearful goodbye.

P.S. I actually liked the dub title, "All Hail the Ice Battlefield".. wonder how the dub treats the Team Flare Arc.

And where is Swampertuska.. that Flare Arc was EPIC....a mess but EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom