• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY137: Starting from Zero! Citron's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The Newtype magazine has revealed an upcoming episode title to be We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!!

Sounds to me like Clemont will stay behind to rebuild the gym

Well, I have no idea why they have the Greninja in that broadcast episode then. Seems to be a bit misleading, but I'm still holding out for one last rematch. Though I will say that it does give breathing room between the Team Flare finale and the last duel between Ash and Alain.

Well, I have no idea why they have the Greninja in that broadcast episode then. Seems to be a bit misleading, but I'm still holding out for one last rematch. Though I will say that it does give breathing room between the Team Flare finale and the last duel between Ash and Alain.
Greninja isn't the broadcast pokemon for this one, it's for xy 136 which is the second part of the flare climax.

Soooo that means there will be no rematch...

Hmm... Clemont have a harsh decision to make. To stay with Ash or to rebuild his gym and fix Clembot. And the top of that, no new episode in 29 September, which will bring a two-week break after this flame arc climax.

Greninja isn't the broadcast pokemon for this one, it's for xy 136 which is the second part of the flare climax.

Soooo that means there will be no rematch...

Are you so certain? Adamant was pretty sure that Greninja was separate from the Team Flare arc climax. Unless he admits he made a mistake.

Are you so certain? Adamant was pretty sure that Greninja was separate from the Team Flare arc climax. Unless he admits he made a mistake.
Check the broadcast pokemon topic.

Check the broadcast pokemon topic.

A word of note, I later discovered the two-week break period shortly afterward making that post. With that said, we have around 6 or 5 episodes to deal with unresolved matters.

A word of note, I later discovered the two-week break period shortly afterward making that post. With that said, we have around 6 or 5 episodes to deal with unresolved matters.
Until the start of Sun and Moon series which will happen in November.

Summary I got from Twitter.
CrvlS82WAAAzeru.jpg:large

Looks like someone from Alola is coming to clemont's gym.
Btw, they said 'days' in the summaries that means we will get a leap in time which means serena's hair may grow long again xD

It is just funny (or more correctly, sarcastic) that in-universe time certainly flows on and on continuously, yet no one grows in age.

BTW, where does that Twitter summary came from? I doubt the official authenticity of that summary when source is unspecified.

I wonder where Ash, Serena, and Bonnie Is at while Clrmot helps rebuild Prism tower.

I wonder where Ash, Serena, and Bonnie Is at while Clrmot helps rebuild Prism tower.

I imagine assisting with the rebuilding.

Sounds like a tiny time skip. I'm very curious to know who the boy is. Alolan native?

Can't wait for news on the anime to emerge. November just seems too far away.

Well, THAT sounds like we're nearing the end of the series...:cautious:

Well, THAT sounds like we're nearing the end of the series...:cautious:
Well one of the animators tweeted at the start of the Team Flare arc that from that point onward,
we had about 10 episodes left, so yeah that sounds about right.
It'll be interesting to see how the this episode along with the remaining episodes
bring the XY Series to a close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom