• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get to see some of Tierno, Trevor and Sawyer's Pokemon here.

That shot of them dancing is gold! Luxray and Clemont is cute but I'm also glad to see Noivern dancing with Talonflame, after the Noivern-Hawlucha relationship has beed focused on so much, its nice to see Noivern and Talonflame are still buddies.

Not a fan of dancing in the pokemon anime. Suppose to be about being the best trainer.

Just dance, it'll be okay... dududu
Lol, music aside, this might be a great send off, or a meh send off... and my response is just as dull haha

"I've decided to move on from Ash and date Shauna!"
Lol, but in all seriousness, my prediction is this:

"I'll confess to Ash after I become Kalos Queen!"

Bland, but it's the best way to wrap up this ship. They've hyped up the ship way too much to just throw it down the drain without any final acknowledgements, and confessing now when Ash is going to leave doesn't make any sense because they won't be traveling together anymore anyways. The best way to leave the ship is to leave it as an open ending, leave it to the viewers to interpret the future that would never come.

Not a fan of dancing in the pokemon anime. Suppose to be about being the best trainer.

That's Ash's goal. Serena's goal is about performing. The anime doesn't completely revolve around Ash because they need to freshen it up sometimes and keep variety so it connects to all viewers. This type of episode may not appeal to everyone, but it helps keep the much-needed range in the show.

That's Ash's goal. Serena's goal is about performing. The anime doesn't completely revolve around Ash because they need to freshen it up sometimes and keep variety so it connects to all viewers. This type of episode may not appeal to everyone, but it helps keep the much-needed range in the show.
I already knew that. I rather Clemont have the rest of the focus since he had the least amount of the whole region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom