• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Serena gets to have her turmoil after all. It seems she has figured out the anime's logic: battle with Ash to find out what truly lies in his heart.

Sad we won't see Millefeui one more time before the show ends since she was the best Showcase character easily, her actress had some publicized breakdown so they probably won't bother recasting her and just pretend she doesn't exist.

I'm more sad that we won't see Nene again who was a deliciously bad/funny character and very hard done by. Ah well.

Sad we won't see Millefeui one more time before the show ends since she was the best Showcase character easily, her actress had some publicized breakdown so they probably won't bother recasting her and just pretend she doesn't exist.

They recasted her a long time ago. She had a different VA in her second episode iirc.

Probably going to skip this episode after reading the summary. It just made the episode sound terrible due to amour-shipping reference.

Kinda emotional as well, Ash's first friendly Kalos battle was against Clemont and his last friendly battle in Kalos is with Serena, pure coincidence but it's true

TBH, after the episodes that have been about Amourshipping, the dance and so-called "date" episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another troll. But if it is a troll...
1) Ash wins the League and...oh wait, they trolled us immensely with that.
2) Greninja is seemingly seen to be leaving Ash...ouch, that's going to leave a mark.
3) Probably even more Amourshipping trolling...sigh*
They're really trolling/ teasing us now...just wish one of them wasn't.

Didn't she perform a new one in the Master Class? Plus, I'm sure they all different, but they just all have roughly similar dances and similar moves through all of the performances she has done.
Was this a question that needed to be asked if you had a decent answer already? I mean sure, they were "different", but the fact of the matter is she still heavily relied on dancing in place and having her Pokemon dance in circles wildly around her

Was this a question that needed to be asked if you had a decent answer already? I mean sure, they were "different", but the fact of the matter is she still heavily relied on dancing in place and having her Pokemon dance in circles wildly around her
Do you not know what a rhetorical question is? And they are different, just because there are similar dances and structures to the performances, it doesn't mean they're all the same. Ash has used similar combinations of Pokemon in Gym battles and has used the usual moves that those Pokemon use, but they aren't the same battles.

It seems like Serena and Shauna's performance have got all of their friends dancing, including Professor Sycamore.

hcC69Rk.png

I like that Clemont is dancing with Luxray, Greninja and Hawlucha's dancing and the small Pokemon doing the cancan.

1. Shouta is here!
2. Fiarrow dancing LOL
3. Satoshi is still the worst dancer of them all

God, I hope Alain is dancing too. I will laugh so damn hard if that happens!

Pokenchi Preview
- Serena's Braixen uses Flamethrower during its battle against Ash's Pikachu.
- Serena and her Pokemon dance during their performance in Lumiose City.
- Serena is sitting in a bed at night talking.
- Serena says something and then Clemont, Bonnie and Dedenne act surprised.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34YyXn0zEyw

I wonder what Serena said that made Clemont, Bonnie, and Dedenne surprised.

Did she say something like "I called Palermo and I'm taking her apprenticeship!"

Also I feel like Serena organizing this and putting on this show is the right step towards her goal, though I have to say unfortunately. Pokemon Showcases as we know are mostly based on popularity, more so than talent. This is something I can see putting her in a positive light in the public's eye and helping her out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom