• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!
Airs: October 13

Here are some images of the episode.

QV96XiN.png

Last edited:
Interesting. That girl in the lower left picture alongside Serena vaguely remind me of May with longer hair.

I've been expecting this for a while, I'll bet all my money that Braixen evolves...

Here are some summaries of the episode, with translations from Dephender.

3 Super News Reports on the TV Anime, Part 2

What are Serena and Clemont's Next Goals!?

What do these two aim for now that they've returned from their Kalos adventures?

A new start as a Pokémon Performer!

As Serena is torn on what she should do next as a Performer, Ash proposes a Pokémon Battle. What will Serena do!?

- Performing together with Shauna! Serena's dream is to make everyone smile!
- Pikachu fights Braixen in a battle where they both give it their all!

Well, I love both Shana and Serena, and I want her to go with Ash
i want Shana, tierno, and trover to appear and go with each other
I want to see Mano and Haremaron in this episode Also
Finally, I hope that the is not the last battle with Ash for Serena, and not finally challenge between Shana, trover, and tierno against Serena and Ash
I feel that this episode will be one of the most beautiful episodes

This is it? I thought they would run this to the last episode. Oh well, better now than later, though given what else is happening, it seems that after doing what they wanted, they just want to tear everything down, as if ashamed of what they built. Usually, I'm all for going on to the next thing, but to visually see them rip apart something that is loved... One sees the futility in it all. I'm not talking about something ending, I'm talking about that they didn't think they should've done it to begin with! I feel sorry for them. It may be too late, but I feel like we should all express our love for this saga.

137 will be clemont's goodbye, 138 will be Serena's and 139 will be Greninja's , now they have 3 episodes left, I wonder what they plan on doing with them? and btw Ash will be alone for 4 episodes.

Well it gave us the most epic villain climax in the show's history, so there's that.
I personally didn't care for it much due to the source material being poorly thought out. I'd give the writers a pass for trying to make the most of what the games gave them, but even that isn't true considering they chose to ignore AZ, Eternal Floette and the actual XY mascots.

I personally didn't care for it much due to the source material being poorly thought out. I'd give the writers a pass for trying to make the most of what the games gave them, but even that isn't true considering they chose to ignore AZ, Eternal Floette and the actual XY mascots.
Well I mean, compared to the other villains climax's in this show(which were pretty lacklustre tbh) this one was the best out of them since it had ACTUAL TENSION, the sense the world was going to end at any time and Alan's development. Oh yeah, and all of the Gym Leaders and two champs coming to fight as well.

Who cares if it didn't use all elements from the games, it was better than what we got there and made more sense.

I really don't know what they'd do with those 3 leftover episodes. With these three episodes, they've already finished Citron, Serena, and eventually Xerosic, but that leaves nothing else, really.

I predict that Xerosic might cause two episodes, the one afterwards being a filler, and the final one heading towards the next series.

Man, I'm going to miss this series.. :cry:

Aaand it's all over, my ship may have finally sunk. That's not to say that Amourshipping is over for me, however! I'm proud of Serena and how far she's come, just by being inspired by Ash! All I want is for Serena to tell Ash at least somewhat of how she feels, I don't want her to have to live with the fact that she could've told him and didn't... He doesn't even have to accept them, he just has to listen and validate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom