• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Sylveon: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Meyer: Kensuke Satō

Tierno: Anri Katsu

Shauna: Yurie Kobori

Trevor: Minami Fujii

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Mairin: Mikako Komatsu

Palermo: Rei Sakuma

Chespie: Yuka Terasaki

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which were translated by Dephender.

Serena organizes a special Pokemon Showcase performance. Both Jessilee and Shauna participate as well! And then, as Serena is torn on what to do next, she makes a specific decision while battling Ash!

Lumiose City is steadily getting rebuilt. Serena organizes a special Pokemon Showcase performance in order to cheer up the residents that are feeling down because of the Team Flare incident. And then, she feels something as she looks at the people she is making smile through her performance. And while she is torn on what to do next, an unexpected turn of events leads to her having a battle with Ash, and...?

Alain is still around but no chance of a rematch I think.

Oh now, not another Showcase! NOT NOW! :eek:

Last edited:
But on the bright side, we'd only have to put up with it for 2 further episodes!

Yeah, that's the thing. Even if you don't like Delphox, then is it really such an issue if it evolves now? It's not like we're going to have to spend a lot of time with it.

We're also not going to see Aria again post-XY, so I don't see the issue in their teams being "too similar".

Small nitpick but where's Miette? She could be teasing greatly, but whatever. I will put up with one more Showcase, but it better be it. I better not see another one ever again

Small nitpick but where's Miette? She could be teasing greatly, but whatever. I will put up with one more Showcase, but it better be it. I better not see another one ever again
I don't think that Miette has been seen since the Kalos Queen showcase and we haven't heard from her and never seen her since then.

Musavie yay! Just about makes up for bloody Alan still hanging around...

Wow, the Showcase hate sure hasn't simmered down. I'm pretty sure this is going to be more reminiscent of that dance party than a normal Showcase if Ash is getting involved...

I wouldn't pre-judge at this point if I were anyone here. Just saying.

As an amourshipping fan, personally I am so excited for this episode while simultaneously preparing the tissue boxes and ice cream.

Maybe Serena might finally have a new dance routine... one can hope anyway

Palermo is here. I think Serena will finally talk to her and say she'd like to take that apprenticeship that she was offered. Also why is Alain still around? I know he's probably staying with Sycamore, but unless Ash is getting a rematch where he can finally beat him, I just want to be rid of him.

During the performance, Serena will realise that she is making others happy through her performances, and decide that she wants to make more people happy. So she'll talk to Palermo. Ash will support her and she'll cry out of happiness and she'll thank Ash for being friends.

Preview
- Serena puts on a performance in Lumiose City with her Pokemon and it makes Mairin and Chespie dance.
- Grace talks to Serena while she lies in bed.
- Serena and Ash battle each other.
- Ash drags Serena by her hand as she blushes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peugr2C_OQw

Maybe Serena might finally have a new dance routine... one can hope anyway

Didn't she perform a new one in the Master Class? Plus, I'm sure they all different, but they just all have roughly similar dances and similar moves through all of the performances she has done.
Palermo is here. I think Serena will finally talk to her and say she'd like to take that apprenticeship that she was offered. Also why is Alain still around? I know he's probably staying with Sycamore, but unless Ash is getting a rematch where he can finally beat him, I just want to be rid of him.

To be fair, Mairin and the Kanto Starter trio are also here and I don't think they live their like Professor Sycamore and Meyer do.

One last hurrah (read: tease leading to disappointment) for the shippers.
What is Akemi Omode gonna do once Serena is gone I wonder?...

Gotta enjoy Ash and Serena last time together. I got a feels trip coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom