• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!
Airs: October 27

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
What do we know so far? I have no clue what's in store for us here and can't read Japanese.

Arceus the Dragon

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
Probably get more info on it later. However, I am not going to be interesting in the rest of the Kalos episodes if Greninja is gone.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Greninja is in the picture for XY 140. Greninja is going to Oak's
That's from XY139.
The blurb mentions them going to the airport and Dedenne running away.
Thanks for the information. Also, unless this an episode that focuses on Ash and co. in different locations, then maybe this is where Ash says goodbye to Clemont, Bonnie and Serena and maybe Ash has just become separated from them in the previous episode.

DrLazyEyes at Serebiiforums has given us a summary.

In order to start a new adventure, Ash and the gang arrive at the airport. However, because Dendenne does not want to farewell with the group, he runs away.

Pokefan19

Life and Soul
Reaction score
Piplup episode all over again... with a Pokemon that's not Piplup and thus don't care about. Welp, lets see what this brings I guess

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I kind of figured that Dedenne would be taking the goodbye pretty hard since both he and Pikachu are very good buddies.

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
I kind of figured that Dedenne would be taking the goodbye pretty hard since both he and Pikachu are very good buddies.
I'll come clean here, I almost forgot about that... XP

Gard81

Reaction score
I just hope the Dedenne thing lasts as long as the Chespin missing thing at the league. *sigh* I was hoping one more awesome fight with Ash-Greninja. Welp, I better start preparing emotionally for this...*sobs uncontrollably*

Keshav

Reaction score
Alain maintains his streak....
I think there will be a mega evolution act 5 in which we will see Alain destroying the Elite four with his op charizard and then he becomes the champion. I have hated Alain since the day he won the league but now I want him so bad to defeat Diantha, she is the worst champion IMO. It will also go well since Grenjnja pushed her ace to the edge and charizard is stronger the Grenjnja so it should not be a problem for him. Alain was the actual protagonist of XY, if not XY at least of the specials and they treated him like they should treat Ash and they let him win the league. They showed that they what their protagonist to win but not Ash who is the main protagonist but they just don't want to do it. I hope we get Z-move special acts in SM if they will exist, then they would be a lot better than the main series. I'm done with Ash.

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Well that's that for Kalos, and its looking like we will get a couple of Kanto episodes to set up Alola. Au revoir Kalos, and thanls for the memories

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Dedenne honestly never got much development as Togepi, Axew, or Piplup. Squishy might've been the reason.

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
At last, the final episode, or not if they want to have a Pallet Town ep. It's at least goodbye to Kalos and everyone else. I suppose the other eps are just to wrap up the character arcs for the respective characters, and this is where we really say goodbye to them.

Silktree

Unown Seer
Reaction score
Well that's that for Kalos, and its looking like we will get a couple of Kanto episodes to set up Alola. Au revoir Kalos, and thanls for the memories
They might want to give Clemont/Bonnie and Serena specials instead, but I hope not.

Keshav

Reaction score
Hmm we have 2 more episodes left. I hope Alain is visiting Oak and then the 2 battle. Oh wait greninja might be gone by then...
I hope we get to see Gary atleast only for Ash to lose again.

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Yeah, we definitely still need to see what brings Ash to Alola, unless SM itself is going to do that. It seems unlikely since it already has a LOT to establish right away. They don't need two eps for that, though.

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
Well I'm glad that Dedenne is finally getting the spotlight it so richly deserves after forfeiting Eureka's attentions for the whole of the Puni-chan arc! Otherwise, thank God the gang are getting a proper farewell episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.