• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it ends in a similar way DP ended. It wouldn't seem right for the XY Ash to go to Alola being mature and then in the next episode...woosh, he suddenly gets retarded.

The end of a 3 year journey that everyone admits started out properly and then took a nose dive towards the end.... What's life without rollercoasters : )

Probably expect Ash to regress in Alola. SM anime could be the new BW for all we know. Anyway, I thought Clemont was leaving in the other episode but it is this one that he seems to be leaving. I would miss Clemont, neutral about Bonnie and wouldn't miss Serena when they go.

Yes! That means we could get at least two episodes at Oak's lab with Ash's other Pokemon. Like please let Ash and Team Rocket have a gathering with the Pokemon they've left behind. Ash's Kingler has not appeared in an episode in motion for 10 years! And he has two starter Pokemon that has not been in official battles since Johto. Not to mention that we haven't really seen anyone other than his Kanto and Johto Pokemon along with a few of his Unova Pokemon very briefly really live at the lab. I wanna see how Sceptile, Glalie or Infernape really live and get along at the lab.

A deja vu Piplup goodbye episode. (Surprised Serena didn't run off crying).

Fellas, I've discovered a clue:

"Setting off on their new adventure"

Confirmed: Everyone goes to Alola :)

It doesn't make a ton of sense for Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie to leave Kalos, due to us already having a pre-established reason for them remaining. We haven't seen XY 137 yet, but it truly seems like Clemont[As well as Bonnie] will have to stay at the Lumiose Gym and Serena already has Palermo to turn to for guidance.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting uncomfortable "last episode of OS" vibes? :cautious:

So the end is finally at hand, there will be two more episodes remaining after this one, so let's end the series up with a bang

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

ANOKGmu.png
JObk3uk.png

From the first image.

Ash and his friends finally decide to part ways in order to walk their own respective paths. At the airport, the group promises to meet again one day. But when it is almost time to board the plane, Dedenne runs away. The young Dedenne doesn't want to part with everyone.

From the second image.

The day to say goodbye is finally here. Ash and his friends give each others blessings for their respective future plans, and promise to definitely meet again one day. But as the time to board the plane approaches, Dedenne runs away......?

Well, about Greninja, I think it could tease the demo for Sun and Moon.

My opinion about "Endless Zero" is that it could be the last episode of XY&Z.

So Dedenne suddenly gives a crap about everyone? It's sleeping all the time I honestly never think of its existence

And the next episode is the final episode. Here, Ash and Pikachu return to Pallet Town and reunite with Oak, Delia, and all of Ash's Pokémon, including Boldore, who evolved into Gigalith during Ash's adventure in Kalos. Ash's mother reveals that they are moving to the Alola region and Oak mentions that he has a cousin there. He transfers all of Ash's Pokémon(including the ones he caught in Kalos), as Ash, Pikachu, and Delia take the ship to Alola.
NEXT TIME, A NEW BEGINNING!

Agreed. When Piplup became upset, its emotions made sense due to all the interaction it had with Ash, Pikachu (especially) and Brock.

Dedenne hasn't been shown with the same amount of interaction. Its fondness for Pikachu was abandoned early XY, its friendship with Goodra ceased when the latter departed and it ultimately got shafted as Bonnie's walking Pokemon in favor of Puni-chan.

That is to say it is allowed to be upset that everyone is leaving. The emotional buildup just seems subdued.

Well, now we have a date, which means there's one last opportunity on the 10th, unless I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom