• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there will since Ash is heading back to Kanto before he heads to Alola, and Serena is going to Hoenn while Bonnie and Clemont are staying in Lumiose city.
Expect that to occur by the following episode ;)
This episodes sad parts will likely focus on Gekkouga departing from Satoshi, but that's only if he actually DOES leave.

Maybe Serena will go with Ash since hoenn is near Kanto and she will just take a ferry from there.

Next week we have this episode and I'm not ready to see Ash say goodbye to Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie. I'm going to miss them so much. Also, I get a strong feeling that Chespin is going to cry harder than anyone if his reaction to Serena saying she was going to Hoenn was anything. He's going to miss Pancham so much.

Next week we have this episode and I'm not ready to see Ash say goodbye to Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie. I'm going to miss them so much. Also, I get a strong feeling that Chespin is going to cry harder than anyone if his reaction to Serena saying she was going to Hoenn was anything. He's going to miss Pancham so much.
Harimaron will probably only be sad because he has less food to take from others. :love:

Sad, but I can't really see Greninja with the rest of the Pokemon in this image. Although, I can't see Sylveon either and I think I might be able to see Hawlucha, but I'm not sure, so maybe only several of them are out, because if Greninja has been release, then that just seems stupid, considering their strong bond and the two of them reaffirming their bond before Ash's second Gym battle against Wulfric. Unless Ash can still call upon Greninja in the future, then I guess that's alright.

yKKs4dJ.png

Sad, but I can't really see Greninja with the rest of the Pokemon in this image. Although, I can't see Sylveon either and I think I might be able to see Hawlucha, but I'm not sure, so maybe only several of them are out, because if Greninja has been release, then that just seems stupid, considering their strong bond and the two of them reaffirming their bond before Ash's second Gym battle against Wulfric. Unless Ash can still call upon Greninja in the future, then I guess that's alright.

yKKs4dJ.png
I don't see Panchem and Chespin ether. They are in an airport, so I guess they can't have all of the Pokemon search for Dedenne since the airport is busy since before the Team Flare incident.

Serena parting was will be the saddest moment for me in the episode. Her crush and admiration for Ash made me watch XY with double interest. Best female companion according to me.

I don't see Panchem and Chespin ether. They are in an airport, so I guess they can't have all of the Pokemon search for Dedenne since the airport is busy since before the Team Flare incident.
Well I can kind of see Chespin and Pancham next to Braixen, but I guess that might not be them. It's sort of hard to tell.

Well, if Noivern is out and not greninja, it means greninja has been released. You will be missed greninja and fans would be waiting to see you again.

Well, if Noivern is out and not greninja, it means greninja has been released. You will be missed greninja and fans would be waiting to see you again.
It's difficult to understand anything from that picture. I can't see Hawlucha either.

Here are some new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

eJZpHzk.jpg

Ash vows to meet his friends again as the time to part with them arrives!

Before everyone parts with each other, Dedenne goes missing!?

The day to say goodbye is finally here for Ash and his friends, who have traveled together up to this point. Ash, Serena and Clemont have now all decided on what road they wish to follow after being so undecided on what to do next, and give each others blessings for their respective future plans on the airport, promising to definitely meet again one day. But when it is nearly time to board the plane, Dedenne runs away from the others. Dedenne is still young and acts up because it doesn't want to separate from the others.

- As Ash swears to meet everyone again, he once again swears a bond with Pikachu and his friends.
- Ash heads to the airport in order to say goodbye to the Kalos region he traveled through with Clemont and the others and return to the Kanto region.
- Desperately opposed to parting with everyone, Dedenne hides itself.

Ash in picture confusing me to Ash-Greninja. I thought that Luxray's tail is the frog's tounge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom