• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in Kalos he never withdrawed a pokémon from Oak. In all other series (except OS) it happend...

Know that. But Ash had six pokemon in his team with no 7th pokemon or more. For him to release two of the six pokemon in his team is not smart at all. Unova gave him about 9 new pokemon but he didn't released a single one. So how does releasing two pokemon in a region where he didn't gone beyond the 5th capture make any sense?

There had already been several lines crossed in the Kalos series such as giving a female companion a crush on main character and overhyping the league. So I am not very sad to see the Kalos series end.

Dunno if anyone has seen this but, there's a third preview of this episode:
- Ash and Alain saying goodbye
- Pancham comforting Chespin
- Everyone trying comfort Dedenne
- Ash and Clemont having their final battle
- Serena saying goodbye to everyone

Goodbye and good riddance to Alain though.
61ecf82ea24a2b996e9b50f780febef988beaf1b_hq.gif

No, Alain is a great character. At least he didn't release two of his powerhouses. I am not going to miss Serena so good riddance in my opinion. Clemont I think I would miss. Maybe Bonnie but she was kind of pointless to the cast like Max since neither can own pokemon.

Has everyone packed their things for X&Y? If so, then let's prepare our final goodbyes to the series
I'm not ready to pack up, cause I'm still sad to say goodbye, but we gotta head off to Alola sometime. Pack your Alolan floral print shirts and hope someone is there to greet us with Alolan leis. It wasn't as good as something like AG, but it was certainly very good to me.

Has everyone packed their things for X&Y? If so, then let's prepare our final goodbyes to the series

Even though it was expected, I'm going to miss everyone from the XY series. Even Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, and Sawyer. ;_;

At least Ash, Pikachu, and Team Rocket + Wobbuffet are still going to be with us.

I do wonder what'll happen to Inkay and Gourgeist...

Inkay and Gourgeist for Alola 2k17

Also I hope we get something similar to BW's last episode where we see brief shots of all the past companions, I really wanted to see them all in XY's style :s

I'm kinda hoping they don't give them to Giovanni cause they definitely had more of a bond with them than they did with Yamask, Woobat, Frillish, and Amoongus.

Yeah, me too. I'd rather they keep them, as in they're just at the HQ like how the Pokemon they had at the end of Sinnoh were placed.

I don't know what's so wrong in greninja and goodra being released when we are never going to actually see them a part of the journey again? It will probably be a cameo we will see. I have than rotting between some unknown pokemon and being confined at one location. Think about it, greninja can roam around the kalos with legends. While if he wasn't released, he would be roaming in a garden with a dumb oshawot.
Greninja would have seriously felt betrayed if he was left at Oak's.
It is much better as it is now and looking at the new preview, I think hawlucha is going back to the forest since he isn't at the airport in that picture but he is somewhere where they all are crying.

Um, they wouldn't be rotting if they were at Oak's. I've mentioned this before and Oshawott isn't dumb. And I don't see how Hawlucha leaving makes sense. They're at the airport and they're not going to randomly have Hawlucha go back to that forest out of the blue and in for it to be such a small sendoff. Hawlucha wasn't the only one is some of the images and videos that isn't there, but is with Ash and co. and I'm pretty sure I can see Hawlucha in that recent blurry photo.

Ash is making yet another release? This makes me wonder if Ash is just going to release all of his Pokémon at the end of a new region for now on since it is clearly that he'll never use them again after a single region. Heck, he might well just release all of his Kalos Pokémon sans Pikachu if Hawlucha does indeed get released since that means only about two of his Pokémon are going to be brought back to Oak's place.

Don't worry, he's just speculating. It makes more sense for Hawlucha to not be released in this episode, especially since there's no indication to that happening.

I think you might actually be onto something here. I thought it was weird for Pikachu to be crying at him.

I don't think Pikachu's crying at Hawlucha, but just crying because he is leaving all of the Pokemon, for the time being, in general. And if Pikachu is crying at Hawlucha, it's not like there aren't other goodbyes that are between two Pokemon, like the Luxray and Hawlucha, Noivern and Braixen, Chespin and Pancham, Bunnelby and Pikachu and Pikachu and Bunnelby.

It is not superficial. To release two pokemon in his team when he had room for both and no reserves is absurd and poor writing. And no, Kalos is not one of the best series. It is one of the worst alongside Kanto and Unova in my opinion.
Yes it is. Who cares about whether they're fully evolved or not. Because that just seems to me that all you care about is how strong they are. And it's not bad writing when there are good reasons for them being released, especially with Goodra. Ah, yes, Kalos is one of the best series's, because that's my opinion. You don't speak for all of, so don't think that you do.

It is not superficial. To release two pokemon in his team when he had room for both and no reserves is absurd and poor writing. And no, Kalos is not one of the best series. It is one of the worst alongside Kanto and Unova in my opinion.
Yes it is. Who cares about whether they're fully evolved or not. Because that just seems to me that all you care about is how strong they are. And it's not bad writing when there are good reasons for them being released, especially with Goodra. Ah, yes, L
Know that. But Ash had six pokemon in his team with no 7th pokemon or more. For him to release two of the six pokemon in his team is not smart at all. Unova gave him about 9 new pokemon but he didn't released a single one. So how does releasing two pokemon in a region where he didn't gone beyond the 5th capture make any sense?

There had already been several lines crossed in the Kalos series such as giving a female companion a crush on main character and overhyping the league. So I am not very sad to see the Kalos series end.

Releasing isn't a dumb thing when there are reasons behind them and the League wasn't overhyped, at least to me anyway, but maybe to you, but those are just our opinions.

Goodbye and good riddance to Alain though.

Really? Even though he felt bad for what he did, despite not knowing that he was doing anything bad, and for always being nice to Ash and his friends? You've got to at least hate him a little less because of that.

Maybe Bonnie but she was kind of pointless to the cast like Max since neither can own pokemon.

Not every character needs to own a Pokemon to be important. What kind of criteria is that?

Here's a better quality video for the third preview.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSenYtEhw0w

Really? Even though he felt bad for what he did, despite not knowing that he was doing anything bad, and for always being nice to Ash and his friends? You've got to at least hate him a little less because of that.
His redemption did feel right and I did like how he acted towards Ash and everyone. I have to give you that. For the most part though, I didn't like how he was handled as a trainer, so this is why I'm glad he'll be leaving the series. As a trainer, he was too perfect. Yes, how broken his Charizard was and him winning the league does play a part in this and I feel like they missed a good opportunity for development if he would have lost, but he can get some credit for his redemption.

Last edited:
Six more hours until the final episode airs, it was a fun ride on the X&Y series, even though it had it's bad moments it also had it's good moments, the English dub might end by early January if there's no breaks

Six more hours until the final episode airs, it was a fun ride on the X&Y series, even though it had it's bad moments it also had it's good moments, the English dub might end by early January if there's no breaks
If they air the Team Flare arc finale together as it did in Japan, and if they have no breaks, the XY series dub should end on December 31st, so they'd be jumping straight into the new series at the very start of 2017...Unless they decide to wait two whole months like they did to start XY&Z in the dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom