• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS02: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act II~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pocket Monster: Mega Evolution Act II (TBA)

It's most likely slated for June 26th or July 3rd since there was originally going to be a break in one of these dates (judging from the original air dates for XY032 and XY034).

I'm thinking 03 July because that would be the beginning of a new season. Act I aired at the beginning of the spring season, so that would make the most sense. Although, after 29 May Naruto Shippuuden will be owed a break. If Episode #33 is airing 19 June and #35 is going to air on 10 July when is Episode #34 going to air?

akjjhswghajgsajhjsgh OMG I'm so excited for his, it's awesome it will air around my birthday <3 (if it's true that's slated to air on June 26 or July 3 tho)

Gimme moar Team Flare. Also hopefully we'll see Venusaur here since it didn't appear in Act I. I hoping we only have 2 battles this time, so that there's a little more plot/fleshed-out battles. And give Alan some character, pls.

I wish they'd give Alan his own show. He's definitely the most interesting character in the anime currently and I don't even speak Japanese. I really enjoyed that episode so I'm looking forward to this. I wonder, will Ash and the gang meet him and Manon?

I hope the special actually has something resembling a plot this time. If it's just mindless battling after mindless battling then I'll be disappointed.

I bet that this part will have a connection to the movie (apart of the obligatory "I'm going to the *movie place* for a tournament" from Ayaka, of course).

What could be the plot? The Act I finale wasn't really much open. We might have...
-Some small encounter with team Flare, instead of looking for fossils they are looking for megastones.
-Another battle with another character from the games with another not-so-common megaevolution.
-Something slow-paced like character development, for example, helping Manon to found a Pokemon that can megaevolve.

I wouldn't be too disappointed without some more plot/character development as I really liked the last act regardless, but a bonus is a bonus.

Hoping we see either Manectric or Houndoom in this one.

I am not interested in plot, as much as I am in seeing more mega evolutions battling each other. Hopefully Mega Banette and/or Mega Mawile will appear this time.

There should be more involvement from Lysandre and/or Team Flare this time. Maybe Alan gets to battle a grunt, or even one of the team scientists?

Not that I don't want to develop the Flare Gang plot through these specials, but if these specials are going to continue to have a higher number of drawings allowed I do want for there to be some more battle animation from Iwane Masa'aki if possible.

I thought the last Act was great, Manon, Alan, Siebold, Manon getting a Pokemon, a few battles, being thrown into a 22-minute space and it not feeling horribly rushed is commendable with some Team Flare moments toward the end. Alan's pretty great as well as Manon so I'm happy to see them getting their second Act, hopefully Manon's Hari-san or Fla-chan has evolved by now. I also hope she gets a Key Stone and Mega Pokemon as well as Mega Stone this act, I'm thinking Venusaur most likely.

If Ayaka can appear again some how that will make me happy.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing more done with the story and characters, they did seem to leave bits and pieces that did catch your interest so seeing that developed more would be nice, particularly for Alan since I'm not really clicking with him personally.

Other then that, I'm very excited to see more Megas, especially if we get to see those of Pokemon that haven't really had a chance to shine yet.

The broadcast date is November 6, 2014. Mega Sceptile will be a part of it.

According to Pokemon GET TV, there will be a trailer for this special during the airing of XY042.

EDIT: Looks like Alan's Mega Charizard X and a trainer's Mega Sceptile are battling.

[video=youtube;Awljfriff5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awljfriff5Q&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw[/video]

Yasss! Can't wait! :-D

This is lovely news! Funny that this is going to air six months after it was first announced. I guess it began writing in May?

I wonder if this going to be tied with ORAS games? Especially with that Mega-Sceptile. Maybe Stevens makes his return in his new snazzy outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom