• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS02: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act II~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pocket Monster: Mega Evolution Act II (TBA)

I wonder if this going to be tied with ORAS games? Especially with that Mega-Sceptile. Maybe Stevens makes his return in his new snazzy outfit.

Given the episode airs in November, the month the games are released, one must think "yes."

Just to clarify: Mega Jukain is appearing in an episode airing September 4th. We don't know if it'll be in the Mega Evolution special as well.

Just to clarify: Mega Jukain is appearing in an episode airing September 4th. We don't know if it'll be in the Mega Evolution special as well.
Now that is intriguing. Looking at the footage made me feel like that footage was a part of the new Mega Evo special. So they didn't confirm that Mega Sceptile will appear in the Mega Evolution special, but only in the regular anime?

Yes! Finally! We get to see more of Alan and awesome battles and competent trainers! It's been far too long.

In before it's Ash's Mega Sceptile - one can dream. :D

Actually, Mega Sceptile is being featured in the after-episode session that Professor Oak normally does. From Bluesun:

"To commemmorate the Mega Evolution Act.II special, from next week (Sept. 4th), a "Mega Evolution Pokemon Showcase Corner" will start, showcasing the Mega Pokemon before they appear in the special. Next week's Mega Evolution Corner will feature Mega Sceptile"

Get TV will also show footage from the Mega Evolution Special next week

"To commemmorate the Mega Evolution Act.II special, from next week (Sept. 4th), a "Mega Evolution Pokemon Showcase Corner" will start, showcasing the Mega Pokemon before they appear in the special. Next week's Mega Evolution Corner will feature Mega Sceptile"
That's so clear-cut that I'm surprised some people got it wrong. So apparently every week's corner will showcase a Mega Evolution until the special airs - for a total of 8 weeks (or 7 if there is another break). The last special only focused on four Mega Evolutions.

That's so clear-cut that I'm surprised some people got it wrong. So apparently every week's corner will showcase a Mega Evolution until the special airs - for a total of 8 weeks (or 7 if there is another break). The last special only focused on four Mega Evolutions.
They're taking a break after XY042.

I wonder which Megas they will show, either OR/AS Megas or just all Megas, lol

I wonder which Megas they will show, either OR/AS Megas or just all Megas, lol
Hence why I said "another break". I already took the first one into account, but there may be another one due to July's movie broadcast.

G50 said:

They never state that the first "Mega Evolution Corner" will feature Mega Jukain. The part of the trailer talking about the "Mega Evolution Corner" and the Mega Jukain appearance are clearly separate.

The "Mega Evolution Corner" will probably be the exact same thing as the Orchid's Lecture segment it will most likely replace except it will feature Mega Evolved pokemon instead of Generation VI pokemon.

Preview:

[video=youtube;6BLdaaYxtg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLdaaYxtg8[/video]

LOL @ Manon & Alan. :-D

So our duo is after the Mega-Sceptile. Gotta love those Chibi-style Manon and Alan have there. A big contrast to the supposed mature theme that many assumed this series of specials has.

I love the chibis and the crayon drawings, I bet those are supposed to be Manon's own drawings.

The broadcast date is November 6, 2014. Mega Sceptile will be a part of it.

According to Pokemon GET TV, there will be a trailer for this special during the airing of XY042.

EDIT: Looks like Alan's Mega Charizard X and a trainer's Mega Sceptile are battling.

We might get some exclusive Mega's revealed there like how Megazard X was revealed in Origins. Hopefully the second part isn't the last and they keep releasing Mega specials everytime they release new Mega's within a game. ^_^

Kowai Mairin, Alain, Mega Charizard X, and Chespin LOOK SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! :)

I hope mega slowbro will be featured, because I'm curious how they'll make that "whole standing one his tail" thing work.

I hope mega slowbro will be featured, because I'm curious how they'll make that "whole standing one his tail" thing work.

I think its using its(powered up) Psychic powers to keep itself upright in battle

Was that drill run from Sceptile?

Preview: (Mega Swampert appears!)

[video=youtube;O65Bi38aHmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O65Bi38aHmo&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw[/video]

Mega Laglarge looks nice. I hope Iwane gets do some nice action cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom