• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS02: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act II~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pocket Monster: Mega Evolution Act II (TBA)

I expect that Rayquaza's role in Act II will largely be a pre-cursor to Act III, which could involve Primal Groudon and Kyogre (and Mega/Primal Rayquaza). That would make more sense than keeping those two for Movie 18.

wonder if theyll bother to bring back stevens original voice actor

Daigo's voice actor information is conspicuously absent from the official site.

Nishi Rintarou is still an active voice actor, though, so he could come back. Whether or not his schedule permits / OLM can still afford to hire him is a whole other issue.

I don't think Nishi has any big roles, although it will be interesting to see how he pulls off a character like Daigo considering how gruff a guy he plays in Bleach. Of course, I'm just going off of Daigo's design given I've never seen the episode he appeared in eleven years ago, so take that with a grain of salt.

tumblr_nc3f75J2EM1r2iinvo1_400.png

Lysandre looks nice haha :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lysandre!!!!!!!!!!! OHH YEAH! I'm Excited for him NOW!

THAT WAS STEVEN'S VOICE IN THE PV, RIGHT???? OH GOD I'M SO HYPED I'M CRYING

tumblr_nc3h2qOmXQ1sq60lvo1_1280.png

HE'S PERFECT ♥

Last edited:
asfkkkahjhajshajsh Lysandre! ajhabsgaajsjgs Steven! finally we see the Sky Pillar! :-D can't wait <3

Preview:

[video=youtube;xfqk3l0IZGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfqk3l0IZGE&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw[/video]

So this might mean that Ash and Co. will be meeting Team Flare in Hoenn rather than Kalos. Also is that Steven's original voice or a new actor?

So this might mean that Ash and Co. will be meeting Team Flare in Hoenn rather than Kalos. Also is that Steven's original voice or a new actor?
I don't think Team Flare is in Hoenn or that Ash and co will be going to Hoenn.

Lysandre is likely there to learn the secrets of the Mega Evolution.

I don't think Team Flare is in Hoenn or that Ash and co will be going to Hoenn.

Lysandre is likely there to learn the secrets of the Mega Evolution.

Well technically if Lysandre is there then Team Flare is in Hoenn. I'm not even sure if the actual Team Flare is ever going to appear though. It looks like the writers are only going to use Lysandre. Every other team showed up by now or was set to show up. Flare hasn't for some reason.

How will they fit Mega Sceptile, Swampert, Metagross and every battle Alaine has with Charizard, along with Mairin interaction , and a Rayquaza sighting, in 22 minutes?

I do hope this will be an "hour" long special, rather than one episode. If if isn't, no one will get substantial battle time and character interaction.

I also love how Mairin began her journey in Kalos...only to immediately follow some random stranger to an entirely different region (assuming no considerable time has passed since Act I).

Ok let's see the Character list....

Alain is back to go for another round challenging all the MEvo. Trainers around with his pal Charizard and his unlikely friend Mairin.

Next we have Mairin who is a beginning trainer and stalks Alan just to experience the journey with her pokemon Chestpin.

After that we heading to our main superstar Steven Stone who met Alan for a challenge with his favorite Metagross. Considered that this is the second appearance of him after almost a decade not entertain us I truly wonder if he is going to give something to look over.

And finally, we have a character that's should be appearing since a long time ago, the Team Flare Captain Lysandre for an attempt to conquer something beneath under our minds.

That's it for the current list and I hopefully get to see a 100% pure cool and fun action stuff

Is that floating island thing a stand in for the Sky Pillar, as an Anime only plot device, or is that perhaps what's lying under the purple cloud on the game map?

Is that floating island thing a stand in for the Sky Pillar, as an Anime only plot device, or is that perhaps what's lying under the purple cloud on the game map?
Can't tell. It might be something new in Hoenn or Kalos region ImO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom