• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview XYS05: The Legend of XYZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SS036: The Legend of XYZ!

Here is a summary of the episode or special, which was translated by Dephender.

The researcher Professor Sycamore and the journalist Alexa have come to some ruins that have been discovered in the Kalos region in order to explore them. The stone statues here may be an important key to solving the mystery of the myth concerning the legendary Pokémon.

Last edited:

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Kind of hoping this is a fake... XYZ is ovah. I wanna move on now!

SammyW27

Reaction score
Kinda sounds like it could be a clip show...

Lucifer Angel

Reaction score
Was almost thinking this would be the last eppy of xy&z.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Sounds like a special to me, but I'm curious on what it's all about.

Simpsons138

Reaction score
If this one is real, then there would still be one more episode remaining after this one

Handy Man

SoCal King K. Rool main
Reaction score
What's the source for this episode?

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Unsatisfied with giving us an actual plot for team flare that makes sense of them using a legendary, the absolute madmen are going to try and give the legendaries an actual backstory? A bit too late and far too sillu to believe, but why the hell not, I'm in.

SammyW27

Reaction score

Clips of Legendaries and As-tachii's Kalos adventures mixed with Sycamore and Alexa in the ruins.

Though I'm most likely wrong (as usual).

Though LMAO at a special about the Kalso Legendaries when SOOOOOO too late!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Keshav

Reaction score
I don't think that Ash is in the episode, so it's probably a special.

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
If this one is real, then there would still be one more episode remaining after this one
Has it been confirmed that there is an XY142? Or do we know the official date of the last XYZ episode? I'm now starting believe that (unless this turns out to be somewhat different from what's billed) XY141 is the last episode of the saga.

kantoskies

Prepare for over-used stock animation!
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed that there is an XY142? Or do we know the official date of the last XYZ episode? I'm now starting believe that (unless this turns out to be somewhat different from what's billed) XY141 is the last episode of the saga.

iirc someone from the production team said there were a certain number of episodes left and when people counted it out realized that XY142 would be the last episode

Also if this is real it's either a clip show or a special since Ash leaves Kalos in the previous episode. A clip show would be kind of weird now but I guess they don't want to have 2 Pallet Town episodes.

Simpsons138

Reaction score
Probably since, other than Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion, both Xerneas and Yveltal haven't made a full appearance in the anime outside of movies, though in XY041 Xerneas only makes a cameo appearance

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Yep, this is real. There are summaries of the episodes and we should get them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.