• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS05: The Legend of XYZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that awful episode where Serena dressed up as Ash
That was actually my overall favorite episode of all of XY. It was such a goofy and fun filler, the main characters were especially funny throughout, Meowth had a boss fantasy for the second and last time in XY, and Jimmy was an awesome character of the day imo. That's just my opinion though.

I doubt this special would make up for the mess that the writers made for the who Kalos saga.

This sure is gonna be one interesting episode. Hopefully it ties up all the loose ends of the XYZ story and maybe the Ash-Greninja stuff too. (Though I doubt it for Greninja though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom