• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS05: The Legend of XYZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

WtaSWsq.png

From the image.

A special episode that approaches the mystery of the legendary Pokémon from the era spoken of in Kalos's myths. Sycamore and Alexa visit some ruins that were recently discovered in the Kalos region. The stone statues discovered in these ruins may be the key to solving the mystery of the myth concerning the legendary Pokémon.

I wonder if this will conclude the XY saga or if we'll get one more regular episode after this. If this concludes the XY saga, I really don't like that. I'd rather have an episode at Oak's instead of some plot that could've been covered way earlier.
Someone from production team said that XY will end at XY142 but since there is a special episode, I think it will end at XY 141

Someone from production team said that XY will end at XY142 but since there is a special episode, I think it will end at XY 141
I just realized Sun and Moon releases on November 18 so if this airs on November 3 there's one open spot left for an XY episode on November 10 (assuming the SM anime starts around the release date). Unless there will be a break on that date. All I want is a good transition from one series to another and hopefully some appearances of Ash's older Pokémon. They really deserve that in my opinion.

So potentially there may actually still be 2 XY episodes left, though the likelihood is that it'll be just one (and it's possible that this will be it...)

The demo launches on 18th of this Month, so there will be no harm in starting a new series a day before the games come out.

I seem to remember that the specials focusing on the companions after the saga that ended before were still counted as part of the previous production. Perhaps that's what they meant, but it is still possible that we could have an ep right before SM releases. With the way things are going, though, that would seem to be overkill to me, as we do still need to have some kind of transition to Alola, and the first eps of S/M are DEFINITELY not doing that themselves.

They could have used these 2 episodes for showing the companions. They are just showing the professor of the region and Alexa, how unimportant she is but still they chose her for this....

My own personal theory is that TV-Tokyo might air Pokemon Generations (including the episodes that haven't debuted internationally yet) as part of an hour-long special or whatever on November 10th.

I hope we get a Pallet Town episode again. Especially if SM is changing up the formula as much as some people think it will with the school thing, it'd be nice to have buildup to it. Maybe Alola!Oak comes to visit around the time Ash gets back and tells him about the school?

My own personal theory is that TV-Tokyo might air Pokemon Generations (including the episodes that haven't debuted internationally yet) as part of an hour-long special or whatever on November 10th.

If they do that I wonder if they'll try to blend the episodes together in some way to make it flow better, especially since most of them end kind of abruptly.

They have one mor episode left which is confirmed due to the broadcast pokemon being revealed. I don't think they have any space left to do that.

We also got broadcast data for this special, so all it confirms is that's there is some Pokemon content airing on that day - we don't know whether it will be a regular XY episode or a special.

They already did a battle between Xerneas and Yveltal so it is unclear what they would do with both of them or just one in this special.

They already did a battle between Xerneas and Yveltal.
That one was basically a staring contest. I think we're looking for an actual battle.

Y'know, a special like this could have worked better in DP or BW. Back when the new generation's amount of legendary Pokémon were greater in number. I only hope they counter low quantity with high quality.

Y'know, a special like this could have worked better in DP or BW. Back when the new generation's amount of legendary Pokémon were greater in number. I only hope they counter low quantity with high quality.
We got two specials (each of them being a two-parter) for the kami trio. For we all know this episode is about as interesting as the Cresselia vs. Darkrai episode, for that matter.

That one was basically a staring contest. I think we're looking for an actual battle.

Last I checked, Yveltal fired off some attacks at Xerneas in the movie so it was hardly a staring contest.

So....any news regarding this special by any chance? Haven't found anything myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom