• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS05: The Legend of XYZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VA list.

Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Alexa: Aya Endō

Helioptile: Chika Fujimura

Jan: Takashi Ohara

Jan (Older): Masaharu Satō

Aira: Chinatsu Akasaki

Beoram: Kenta Miyake

Vassal: Tsuguo Mogami

Soldiers: Konoe Shuba, Kouhei Aoyama and Sōshirō Hori

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Today's episode is a special episode that discloses information on the era spoken of in Kalos' myths. Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde... we close in on the secret these legendary Pokémon hide.

Professor Sycamore and Alexa visit some ruins that were recently discovered in the Kalos region. In these ruins they find stone statues of maidens. These statues may be the key to solving the mystery of the myth concerning the legendary Pokémon, but...

So it mentions Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. Interesting. Have to wait to see more.

I wonder what era (and place) of real world history this will play with...

At first I was kind of irked because, to me, it's a little late to be doing anything with the Kalos legendaries. But now I'm intrigued.

Preview
- Professor Sycamore come across a statue of a lady.
- A Yveltal turns into its cocoon state as it rises into the sky.
- There's a man with a Talonflame.
- A Zygarde 50% Forme attacks some people with Land's Wrath.
- A Xerneas appears.
- There's a girl with a Dedenne.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvGoy3j6byk

The Leaning Tower of Pisa? Too late for the Romans but their clothing looks Ancient Greek. Why are Eureka and Dedenne there? Curiouser and curiouser. I had no intention of watching this but I might now...

Maybe Bonnie's ancestor? I know that I'm making things up here, but there are all kinds of fan theories about all of the characters.

Hm. I'm thinking reincarnations here. The fact that the dude has a Talonflame and the young girl has a Dedenne leads me to that conclusion. Well either that, or as Kirby4ever has said, ancestors.

It is a shame that the writers ruin the whole Kalos series with the overhyped league and releases of Ash's pokemon. I would have like this special.

I am looking so far to This Episode. The Girl is so CUTE in this episode, so Hope to see this episode as soon as possible, and see this Beautiful GIRL as soon as possible too

Finally, We can See Why they call them XYZ and Finally we Can see their Legends

Pokenchi Preview
- Professor Sycamore looks at a statue of a girl on a tablet.
- Yvletal uses what appears to be Oblivion Wing on the same girl in the past.
- Xerneas activates what appears to be Fairy Aura.
- Professor Sycamore and Alexa see the same statue.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6GaTp5mZQ

- Professor Sycamore looks at a statue of a girl on a tablet.
- Yvletal uses what appears to be Oblivion Wing on the same girl in the past.
- Xerneas activates what appears to be Fairy Aura.
- Professor Sycamore and Alexa see the same statue.
I called it

Probaly could have used this slot for something better; an extra episode of the league focusing on Ash vs Astrid, an episode dedicated to Goodra's goodbye after the Team Flare incident, or an episode of Ash back at Pallet town with all his Pokemon?

We could have had all three of those if they scapped this, that awful episode where Serena dressed up as Ash and that really fun yet completly pointless one at the gadjet festival.

I assume this special will tell flashbacks since the girl turned into stone by Yvetal's wrath.

Kinda disappointed about Alexa. I expected it more from her after Decolore Islands because she was too underdeveloped from the whole arc with only appearing at minor scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom