• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS05: The Legend of XYZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SS036: The Legend of XYZ!

Here is a summary of the episode or special, which was translated by Dephender.

The researcher Professor Sycamore and the journalist Alexa have come to some ruins that have been discovered in the Kalos region in order to explore them. The stone statues here may be an important key to solving the mystery of the myth concerning the legendary Pokémon.

Last edited:
Kind of hoping this is a fake... XYZ is ovah. I wanna move on now!

Kinda sounds like it could be a clip show...

Was almost thinking this would be the last eppy of xy&z.

Sounds like a special to me, but I'm curious on what it's all about.

If this one is real, then there would still be one more episode remaining after this one

Unsatisfied with giving us an actual plot for team flare that makes sense of them using a legendary, the absolute madmen are going to try and give the legendaries an actual backstory? A bit too late and far too sillu to believe, but why the hell not, I'm in.

Clips of Legendaries and As-tachii's Kalos adventures mixed with Sycamore and Alexa in the ruins.

Though I'm most likely wrong (as usual).

Though LMAO at a special about the Kalso Legendaries when SOOOOOO too late!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I don't think that Ash is in the episode, so it's probably a special.

If this one is real, then there would still be one more episode remaining after this one
Has it been confirmed that there is an XY142? Or do we know the official date of the last XYZ episode? I'm now starting believe that (unless this turns out to be somewhat different from what's billed) XY141 is the last episode of the saga.

Has it been confirmed that there is an XY142? Or do we know the official date of the last XYZ episode? I'm now starting believe that (unless this turns out to be somewhat different from what's billed) XY141 is the last episode of the saga.

iirc someone from the production team said there were a certain number of episodes left and when people counted it out realized that XY142 would be the last episode

Also if this is real it's either a clip show or a special since Ash leaves Kalos in the previous episode. A clip show would be kind of weird now but I guess they don't want to have 2 Pallet Town episodes.

Probably since, other than Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion, both Xerneas and Yveltal haven't made a full appearance in the anime outside of movies, though in XY041 Xerneas only makes a cameo appearance

Yep, this is real. There are summaries of the episodes and we should get them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom