• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke Song

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke Song promotes ...

The Yadon song has been dubbed into English on the Official Pokémon Channel on YouTube as The Slowpoke Song to promote new Slowpoke merchandise which is available to buy at PokemonCenter.com.

Read more on Bulbanews

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Re: Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke S

Well ain't that a kick?! :lol:

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
Re: Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke S

So zetta slow.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score

I'll have to check it out at some point. I can't at the moment because I am currently on a public computer as I am typing this.

I liked the Japanese one, though.