• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke Song

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke Song promotes ...

The Yadon song has been dubbed into English on the Official Pokémon Channel on YouTube as The Slowpoke Song to promote new Slowpoke merchandise which is available to buy at PokemonCenter.com.

Read more on Bulbanews

SammyW27

Harley D. Luffy
Reaction score
Re: Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke S

Well ain't that a kick?! :lol:

Osprey

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
Re: Yadon song is dubbed into English to promote Slowpoke merchandise: The Slowpoke S

So zetta slow.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Reaction score

I'll have to check it out at some point. I can't at the moment because I am currently on a public computer as I am typing this.

I liked the Japanese one, though.