• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Yahoo Site Update (in the middle of it)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
http://pokemon.kids.yahoo.co.jp/dp/

The offical site is updating as we speak, they now display the starters and in a few hours possibly will have clearer pic.

Also, last time they updated we saw a video of Elecable, so they may reveal one again.

Regardless, it seems they aren't finished as cliking on the pic of the starters takes you to a page with Patchirisu, Drapion, and Cherimu.

Also, it's possible the Gamefreak room may give us some more clues like last time, someone should check in a bit.

NEW SILOUHETTE IN THE GF ROOM!

Last edited:

ZoraJolteon

TSEER!
Reaction score
I'm more intrested in what ポフィン are. PokéBlocks have become PokéBread?

GrnMarvl14

Lying
Reaction score
Why do I get a Woody Woodpecker vibe off that silhouette?

And it's nice to see new details on secret bases (with videos) and contests. Just wish I could read it. But ignorance is bliss.

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Garden is down for me. o.o Anyway, this update is cool. Vids and all kinds of stuff.

Kasumi

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
That looks indeed like new bird thingie we'll get to encounter every 2 steps early in the game.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Pokeani seems to say.....

It's a baby Farfetch's....

Also...

The girl that once told us that the new starters types will change is now saying that she want to see Lucario before it's evolution...
The first Gym leader will wear a helmet... Seems like we should guess his Pokemons type with this...

ZoraJolteon

TSEER!
Reaction score
It better well not be. It'd be hard to make Farfetch'd any worse.

Am I translating this wrong or does Cherimu know a new attack that stops it getting critically hit?

bell02+

when you need more, have+
Reaction score
It looks like its based off of a Robin because of its chest (and that would be ok to a very common mountian and forrest bird). Traditionally Robins in cartoons are drawn with big fluffy breast. Though a woodpeck would be extremely cool! If this is a robin, or non-wood pecker, I hope it evolves into one!

---------------
Edit: Farfetch'd pre-evo? It seriously needs an evo, not a pre-evo! Have it turn into a Goose GF!

Also, the news on Lucario is very intresting.. but its even more intresting if Lucario is a legendary.. or even more, evolves into a Legendary (by going into a difficult quest and task like to get the three hold items off of the legendary trio, and combine them into an evolution stone for lucario! That would actually be really cool!)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It's tail looks Farfetch'd esue, has anyone gone to the GF room and talked to everyone?

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
A helmet? There are several different kinds of helmets, there's no telling which one it could be.

ZoraJolteon

TSEER!
Reaction score
Something about the second one says to me Grass Type, but I can't put my finger on what it is.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I wonder if these two are the Pidgey and Rattata of this gen, lol.

The second one looks kinda like Aipom with 4 legs....

Doctor Oak

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
It's Korechu!

I like the idea that it might be a lion, but if the other one is a Farfetch'd pre-evo and if these two were displayed because Sugimori was being pestered about/banging on about pre-evos it's not that massive a leap to think that this is also a pre-evo.

But to what?

Also, lol at them both having quiffs.

edit:

I wonder if these two are the Pidgey and Rattata of this gen, lol.
They do look the part. I'd much prefer that to being pre-evos.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It seems Roselia may have a pre-evo as well?!!

Doctor Oak

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
Habunake said:
It seems Roselia may have a pre-evo as well?!!
May, being the operative word. It's possible nothing will come of it, just like the D/F/P starters.