• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Yancy and Curtis!!

Reaction score
There's absolutely no reason why they can't be added if characters like the battle chatalines can be added too. I was in love with Yancy and Curtis when I discovered them in my BW2 playthrough guide and they have a whole lot of potential as fan favorites!

Please add them gamefreak

They could have been Palentines lol

What Pokemon would you give them?
they dont battle iirc
They do have plenty of Pokemon, though. There's a huge pool to pull from among the Pokemon they trade to the player.

Attachments

• 673734CF-BDBE-4CA0-96AB-1CAA3E4DEFF1.jpeg
    673734CF-BDBE-4CA0-96AB-1CAA3E4DEFF1.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 49
The pic? Yeah I just grabbed some google images real quick and put it together
Imagine her pink anime hair and ocean, blue eyes transitioning to cell shade 3D. Her popstar outfit could be an alternative skin and she could have Togekiss or Meloetta. :D

Imagine her pink anime hair and ocean, blue eyes transitioning to cell shade 3D. Her popstar outfit could be an alternative skin and she could have Togekiss or Meloetta. :D
I can see Togekiss and Meloetta also fits with the Gen 5 connection I can also see Curtis have Meloetta because of the colors

There's absolutely no reason why they can't be added if characters like the battle chatalines can be added too. I was in love with Yancy and Curtis when I discovered them in my BW2 playthrough guide and they have a whole lot of potential as fan favorites!

Please add them gamefreak
They have so little fan art, that calling them "fan favorites" is a bit funny, imho.

Nevertheless, I absolutely do want them to appear, just so that they'll be introduced to newer players who never played BW2.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom