• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be posting the start up thread sometime soon. in the mean time, feel free to invite your friends here as well. The more, The merrier!!

Yeah, yeah, I gave up. I just modified the two I was gonna use to fit the setting a bit better, yadda yadda...
Name: Coriander Eurydice
Species: Dryad

Appearance: Coriander’s human form is approximately 5’3” and fair-skinned. His brunette hair is tied back into a ponytail…oh, and he has bright green eyes, and overall looks extremely feminine. Like, you probably wouldn’t figure out that he's a guy until it’s too late.
its_a_trap.gif
Oh yeah, he wears a green button-up shirt and shorts. He wears a string necklace with a vial of soil attached to it--soil from his birthplace.
In his natural form, he has leaves in place of hair, and his blood is green instead of red, but apart from that, there really isn’t much difference.
Personality: Coriander’s somewhat shy and afraid of speaking. He’s extremely modest, and deep down, he’s extremely passionate and cares about almost everyone, even Julia--though he's also extremely intimidated by her, to the point of doing whatever she asks, though partially out of fear she'll spill his secret.
History: Male dryads are few and far between, to the point where they're commonly thought to not exist. Coriander was one of them. Raised without a father in his life and a prime target for bullying, his salvation came at the end of Elementary School in the form of Julia. She helped him reinvent himself--no one could call him a freak or a sissy or anything if they thought he was a girl. After being mocked and ridiculed, he finally had a friend. But as time went by, Julia began to take advantage of her sole knowledge of Coriander's situation, as most of his persecutors had went to different schools after Elementary. Eventually, he went from her best friend to a manservant.

Powers/Abilities: As a dryad, Coriander has the power to control plants and speed up their growth. He also has the ability to bend sunlight and even release stored light in powerful bursts of energy. However, as this is basically akin to weaponizing your last meal, it puts a real strain on him. Also, should he be separated from the soil around his neck for too long, he'll begin to slowly wither and die.

Talents: Apart from his natural affinity for plants—and thus gardening—Coriander is also an aspiring composer and songwriter.

Other: Seriously, the dude looks like a lady. :p

Name: Julia Hoover
Species: Jötunn (a kind of giant from Norse mythology)
Appearance: In her human form, Julia is 5’5” and extremely lean. She has golden blonde hair that flows freely down to her waist. Her dark blue eyes gleam with a false warmth. She usually wears a navy blue tank top and blue jeans. IDK.
Julia’s real form is approximately 10 times taller than her human form. Her hair writhes like it has a mind of its own—it doesn’t, though. She only has three digits on both her hands and feet, and each ends in a sharp talon. Her canines are somewhat elongated, and she doesn’t appear to have any pupils.
Personality: Outwards, Julia's, simply put, awesome. She's incredibly kind, forgiving, and upbeat. But underneath, she's a deceitful, manipulative bitch who doesn't care about anyone but herself. Everyone is just a pawn in her secret game of chess, and she's both king and queen. She keeps up her nicey-nice facade up in order to dig up dirt on others. But she wasn't always like this. She used to be legitimately kind and helpful...
History: Orphaned shortly after birth and adopted at age three, Julia has always been surrounded by fear. Her peers, her teachers...even her own adoptive parents were afraid of her. "Please don't get upset..." Most people who knew she was a Jötunn avoided her whenever possible or tried way too hard to stay on her good side. And then she met Coriander. "They hate us for what we are."
And you know the rest.
Powers/Abilities: Julia has the ability to bend the earth to her will, as well as the extra strength that comes with being ~54 feet tall.

Talents: Julia is a master at strategy games and brain teasers.

I'm tired, okay? =____=

@Dark Deoxys; I had a feeling you were going to give up and post your original characters again. (T_T)
Approved.

Name: Set (named after the god of chaos, last name confidential)
Species: Set Animal

Appearance: As a human, he is a dark tan boy with amber eyes and jet black hair. He is of Egyptian descent, and when he isn't wearing a school uniform, he wears a white toga with a golden sash. As the Set Animal, his skin turns a dark gray, almost black. He looks similar to a greyhound in this form, being unnaturally lean and with an anteater-like snout filled with razor sharp canine teeth. He has long, rabbit-like ears, but are square at the tip, like an upside-down triangle. His tail has a reptilian-like smoothness, and separates into two whips. The tails seem to have a mind of their own. He also wears an ankh around his neck.

The Set Animal, for reference.

image.jpg

Personality: Set, first of all, is a very cunning liar and trust-decieving. He also has a big, red hot temper. If someone makes him lose it, he assumes his true form and begins to target the suspected person. Not only that, but the Set Animal never loses sight of it's prey, once it has been sighted. He, otherwise, is a very smart and quiet individual. You know what they say about the introverts? Nobody ever suspects they quiet ones...

History: Set was born in Cairo, raised for fifteen years in a small desert hut on the edge of the city. His older sister, who hadn't quite found out his true form, happily raised him for the first twelve years of the young boy's life. She found out a few days after he turned twelve. At first, she had tried to compose herself and treat Set like normal. But, eventually on the fourteenth year, she was terrified of what her dear brother had inside him. 'It's that cursed ankh around his neck,' she would think bitterly. So, one night, she took away the ankh. Terror ensued Cairo; Homes were destroyed, walls burned down to the ground, and many people died - countless injured by the symbol of Set - the Set Animal. On Set's fifteenth birthday, Gaara sent him off to Japan so he could live a normal life. Or so she thought. What she didn't realize was that it was a school that thrived with monsters like Set.

Abilities: Set is able to morph into the Set Animal. His saliva is highly acidic in this form, and can burn through almost anything, include very thick sheets of steel and even bone. He is unnaturally fast and powerful, and because his legs are so strong, he can leap great heights. When he finds his targeted prey, his eyes glow crimson. Once the prey is located, Set will never stop chasing it. The ankh around his neck is what controlls the spirit of the Set Animal - if it were to be removed, even in human form, the worst of disasters would certainly ensue. He is also in conflict with himself; alas he doesn't want to cause chaos, but he cannot deny that he also wants to, due to Set, the god of Chaos, being stuck in his mind.

Skills/Talents: He is very fluent in Arabic, Swahili, French, English, and is fairly good at Japanese. He isn't perfect at it, though.

@Lady Macabre; A "Set Animal"? I never heard of such a thing (well, not until now at least). Don't worry, I looked it up. Set fit the description of a Set Animal perfectly. Approved.

Sweet here's my SU then I hope everything's ok ^-^

Name: Rokuro Yamato
Species: Kitsune

Appearance:
06GDUso.jpg

Human From​
fdIsJ9X.jpg

Fox Form​

Personality: Playful and mischievous Rokuro enjoys a good prank as much as the next fox. He is a free spirit and hates to be tied down by those things called rules. Having lived in the wilderness since infancy, he knows little of and cares little for any sort of modern technology. As such he is very traditional, though being a shape-shifter has the ability to adapt almost instantly to any situation. Having only recently moved to Roseli City, he still has an air full of wonder and awe.

History: Born to Mother and Father Yamato in the mountains, Rokuro was the sixth of eight children of a fox spirit family. He led a pretty normal life in the wild with his parents and siblings, learning to hunt, protecting the wilderness, saving lost travelers and sometimes tricking them as well. However, just before turning fourteen he made the decision to move into the city. His reasoning was simple, in the years he always felt like the third wheel of his family. He was neither the strongest, nor the eldest, nor anything other than a trickster with a heart. He felt that he needed to move away from the nest and so he did.

Abilities: fox fire – can create fist sized fireballs ranging in heat from nearly non-existent to being able to cause second degree burns, also allows for mild telekinetic control over fire. At most Rokuro can create six fireballs at a time. However, as is with most of his abilities, he needs concentration. Without his concentration, the fox fire will fizzle out and cease to exists, thus exhausting him more and more each time he tries to summon the fire.

Shape shifting – mainly into his animal form which is a white fox. But also allows him to transform into anyone he sees with the drawback of his tail still showing.

Wild communication – able to communicate with plants and animals.

Skills/Talents: one of Rokuro’s greatest skills is his puppy-dog eyes. He uses them to stave off any accusation from him out of sheer cuteness. Though he may not seem it at first, his other skill is his stealth, being able to blend in and move silently is a skill all Kitsune posses though his is still in learning. Also as is with most Kitsune spirits, his main weakness is his tail. Even petting it will cause him to grow weak and loose his power.

Last edited:
@ComanderHobbes; everything's good, just one minor detail that I would like you to add to Rokuro. What are his weaknesses? What is his Kryptonite? I looked up Kitsune demons and the only thing I was able to figure out was that their tails are the weak points. Make that change, and you're in!

done that ok DJ Omega? (also how this is nooby question 101 but how do you mention people like that? ^^; )

May I join? If I can:
Name: Sophia
Species: shapeshifter
Appearance: tall for a girl - about 5'11" with wavy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Skinny, with olive skin. Can shapeshift into any animal, real or fictional, but has more difficulty the more obscure the animal is, and can only transform into a fictional creature when in deep concentration.
Personality: quiet and shy, but very kind once you break through her shell. Prefers reading and listening to music to sports or gossip.
History: has a bad history, lived in the human city until they discovered her powers, at which point she was rejected and fled to roseli city. On the way, she saw the horrors of the war and the cruelty of both humans and monsters, and so finds it hard to trust anyone.
Abilities: can shapeshift, has good hearing and impeccable reflexes. Has a paralysing fear of earwigs and can't shift whilst something is touching her skin.
Talents: a fast reader and very intelligent. A fast flier but not such a good runner.

@Flipgbh; Hmm. Why not? I'm working on the RP right now while I'm on trip. I'll figure out a way to insert your character in the story. Approved.

Sorry for went for so long... Try to catch up with various thing.. I see that the RP is still on. Can I just jump in with my roles..? I will read the RP through before choose actions.

Yeah, it's pretty simple. There was a student council president debate that Leon was late for because he was fighting his former best friend on the roof. During the battle a hole was cut and they fell through and a riot ensued and Leon got stabbed in the head. Also PyroPokeman is running things now after he killed DJ Omega.

Yeah, it's pretty simple. There was a student council president debate that Leon was late for because he was fighting his former best friend on the roof. During the battle a hole was cut and they fell through and a riot ensued and Leon got stabbed in the head. Also PyroPokeman is running things now after he killed DJ Omega.

I did not kill him. I merely...................................put him on vacation. :D

Seriously though, I'm the Co-GM while DJ Omega is away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom