• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Yasuragi Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega looked at the paper that the student showed him. "B-4" Omega mumbled. He then takes a quick look at his paper. It was the same. "I guess that means you're my roommate." he then turned around. "Well, nice to meet you. I'm Omega." he said, with his back turned. "C'mon. Let's go. I don't know where our dorm is, but I see a directory up ahead. We'll find it." He then continued walking. Out of nowhere, Omega said, "You coming or what?"

On the outside, she was crying, but on the inside was another story. "Damn it! he didn't buy it. What is up with that guy?" Suddenly, she heard, "Oy, need some help?" When she turns around, she sees a tall black haired student, Leon. She then got an idea. "Yes! I was just asking that boy for help, when he attacked me out of nowhere!" She starts crying again, little did the boy know, it was all an act. "It sure would be nice it someone, strong, brave and nice would teach him a lesson!" So the boy wouldn't see him, Tomomi turned around. She had a diabolical smile on her face. "I'll get those two to fight, and while he's tired I can finally control him. Brilliant!" She thought.

Leon felt his pulse quicken. A bubble of rage was forming within him. He never held with hitting women. He never had a father, so he taught himself to be a man as best he could. But just before it popped, he looked at Tomomi. Something didn't add up. She wasn't visibly injured. And people usually didn't attack others out of nowhere. Leon was an extremely blunt person. He usually chose the simplest option. But he was not stupid. He knew something else was going on here.

"How'd he attack you?" Leon asked. "You're not hurt. At least not that I can see." He noticed that ahead of them was the boy he had pointed out. He remembered Omega from earlier. Posturing in front of those humans. It definitely wouldn't surprise him if he had attacked her out of nowhere, but the evidence suggested he hadn't.

"Hey, y-Hi Usui." Leon said to Usui. "What dorm are you in? I'm B-1." Then he turned back to Omega.

"This chick says you attacked her. Is that true?" He asked. Again, he was very blunt. The way he saw it, the best way to figure out if he had attacked Tomomi would be to just ask. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a burnt tree, sliced in half and still smoldering. Maybe he had attacked something.

Usui chuckled nervously with so much going on around him, which alienated him from both the monsters and humans. He found his roommate, encountered a odd person hiding, and meets the guy who practically dragged him into the school. He raised the 'B-4" paper to Leon, practically giving up on trying to speak. He felt a bit rude, unable to reply to anyone, but the nerves constrained him from communication with anyone.

All of a sudden, Omega was confronted by another student. This student was tall. and he had a sword on his back. "This chick says you attacked her. Is that true?" he said in a very direct tone. Omega looked at him. he saw the rose on the student's uniform, it was white. Omega turned to his roommate, "Hey, go hide somewhere." he then stepped forward. "I did. she was annoying me, so I tried to zap her. She was hiding behind that tree." Omega's electric current began flowing. sending small sparks all over his body. "What, you're going to defend her?"

Julia and Coriander hadn't let Tomomi out of their sight, even for a second...which was odd. Coriander usually just reluctantly followed Julia wherever she went--unless she had a task for him--but he was definitely staring at her. Julia even caught him drooling at one point. But bringing him back to his senses was not her top priority. Nor was finding their room. Those boys following her earlier...Coriander gawking at her now...there's definitely something off about this girl.

Blahblahblahfiveminuteslater...

Julia stepped in between Leon and Omega. "Getting in a fight, especially on the first day, isn't the best idea, you know."

OOC: Ah, Leon's not in his uniform. He wore his normal clothes to school and hasn't changed yet.

Leon's eyebrows rose slightly. So her story did check out. Still, he had to hear both sides first.

"Why would you do something like that?" He said. His tone was that of an exasperated parent. His face met his palm. "I mean, what, did she grope you or something? You're a man, you can't be hitting some girl. I swear to god, chivalry is seriously dead." His reverie was broken as a woman got between them. Not a girl. She was a WOMAN. With all caps. Built like a brick house. An Amazonian beauty.

"That's true, but he shouldn't be throwing lightning at random people. That's just plain rude."

Travis carried a suitcase side by side as he headed over to his dorm.The academy is a different experience as he expected. It's like whole another world in this place. The variety of people here was quite impressive indeed, and some were more unique than others. He was turning more into his old self again after acting like a zombie these past for days, he isn't sure why he was that way.For now, he was just going his room, unpack everything and get some sleep. He was sure that it was going to be a momentous day tomorrow, so exploring the academy can take place so other time.

On the way, a loud noise startled him and almost made him drop his luggage. He turned around and saw a tree split somehow split in half. " Wowza!" He said under his breath as he wondered what just happe Someone popped out it, it was a girl. She was in tears as she started talking to a boy. Was he the one who did that? He could have hurt someone. The other boy casually walked away as the heterochromatic boy started thinking. Will the academy be sucessful in their goals? Hopefully everything will go swimmingly and be fine. As he snapped out of it, another boy, who was really tall, confronted the hostile boy. The latter seemed to be hostile as electric coursed through his boy. The sight made him worried, was there going to be a fight? He wasn't sure as what to do as he kept his distance.

"You just don't get it, do you?" Omega said, in a calm voice. "That girl is playing you for a fool. You're under her spell." He then points a finger at Tomomi, "She has some kind of brainwashing powers. She's been trying to brainwash me since I got here., However, I'm not weak. her power has no effect on me. Humans like you, on the other hand, are pretty much easy targets for her." Omega's electric current was growing stronger. Some of the street lights around the area were flickering. Omega's hatred for humans was getting in the way with trying to reason with Leon. He can attack at any minute. "Why don't you tell him the truth, girly? What are you?"

"Damn it! He's ruining everything." She thought. Omega's eyes were filled with murder. His electricity was growing stronger. "He's lying!" She said to Leon. "I don't have that kind of power! You believe me, don't you, Leon?" She said in a cutesy voice and with her puppy-dog eyes.

Julia nodded at Leon. "Exactly my point. He shouldn't. But he does make a point. I saw her before the entrance ceremony, and she was followed by a pack of exclusively male students...which struck me as odd." She turned to face Tomomi and grinned. "However, you're lost, right? My friend and I couldn't help but notice you were going the wrong way to get to the girls' dormitory, so we decided to follow you. Would you like it if we walked you there?"

Last edited:
Set, the six-foot tall demonic creature that had once terrorized Cairo, had found his way to the commotion between Omega and Tomomi. His amber eyes narrowed in silence.

Robin Looked down at the piece of paper that she had been given she was in room G-two. She guessed that G stood for girls. She did not know the name of her roommate yet. “I wonder if they may have any cool powers” she thought to her self. She was interrupted from her thoughts when she saw a large crowd.

“Excuse me,” She said as she approached a tall tan man, “Do you know what’s going on?”

"..I believe it's a succubus trying to seduce my roommate," Set growled, before stalking forward and grabbing Leon's arm and yanking him away.

OOC: Ah, again, DJ, Leon's not wearing his uniform. While he's not obviously a monster, there's no way to tell he's a human.

Leon tried to shake Set away. He wasn't the type to let someone just drag him off. "She's not really my type." Was all the explanation he gave. Leon looked at Omega. Then Tomomi. He scratched his head. He asked himself why the hell he should even bother. He had been on the train all day and was a still groggy from his nap during the assembly.

"Go bother a teacher." Leon said to both Tomomi and Omega. He then turned to Set. "You're my dorm mate, then?" He asked, lifting up his backpack and heading to his dorm. The sword he had slung over his back swayed gently as he walked. But something stopped him. He had almost forgotten Usui. He normally was a bit of an introvert. But first of all, going to a school full of monsters was interesting. The possibility of meeting an android or an alien trumped his quiet nature. Secondly, the vampire boy needed to build confidence, and he wanted to help him.

"Want to come to my dorm and play video games?" Leon asked. His backpack contained his old SNES. Leon was never a fan of newer games. On a whim, he turned to Julia. She seemed like the type to enjoy that kind of thing, and pretty dang cool. And he'd be lying if he said he didn't find her kinda hot. "You can come too." He said to her. Leon didn't even spare Omega a glance. He had forgotten he was even there. Then he recalled Robin. He wondered if she had seen where the blue girl had went. He was a bit worried that she'd melt again. Ah well.

"You too." Leon said. He began to wonder how big the dorm rooms were. How many people could he fit. Just as he was about to head back to his dorm, he realized that someone was trying to hide. A cute girl with brown hair in a ponytail. He turned back to Julia.

"Your friend can come too." He nodded. Then he realized Tomomi would probably feel left out. He took her hand in his and headed for his dorm. "You're coming too." He said, with no explanation. With that, he headed for dorm B-1, backpack in hand.

Last edited:
As soon as she found her room, Eira changed out of her uniform and into more loose fitting clothes. Melting is not an experience she wants to go through again.
Her roomate hadn't shown up yet. Sometime, the two of them need to have a talk about living conditions, considering that a least one of them can lose an arm if it gets above room temperature.

She went down to the commons to see what the others were up to.

"...I believe it's a succubus trying to seduce my roomate."
...what? She looked closer and saw a some lady making puppy dog eyes at Leon. "Oh, I'll have to keep an eye on this one..." Eira said to herself.

After a bit of eavesdropping, she noticed that the group is leaving, apparently headed to to the boys dorm. She skated to them and cut them off. She put on a big smile, and said "Hey, mind if I come with? I'll bring Scrunchie!"

Set's eyes flashed red, and once more he was a dark-skinned, extremely lithe greyhound-like creature. "I suppose." he muttered, his twin whips lashing like snakes.

Leon raised an eyebrow. For all of his cool demeanor, she managed to startle him. But he quickly regained his composure. "Sure." He said, patting her head. "You're okay, though?" He was a bit worried about her. Leon might have just met her a few hours ago, but dammit, she was adorable. He was worried she'd melt again.

He opened the door to his dorm, and was pleased to see it was fairly spacious. The floor was hard wood, with a single bunk bed nestled against the leftmost wall. A pair of windows shined light into the room, and a single desk with a chair stood next to one of them. On the rightmost wall was an old CRT television, sitting atop a large dresser. This reminded Leon: He wasn't in uniform. He had assumed he could get a pass on account of it being his first day, but he had yet to see another student outside of their uniform.

"Here." He said to Eira, handing her the Suspicious Nintatertot Education Shindig. It was an old video game console from the 90s, but it had some good games in its library, like Sanic the Hedgehog and Skyram. "Plug this in." He said to her. Leon then went to the dresser and began to change. He was trying to stay out of Eira's way, but he showed no sign of caring if anyone saw him as he shrugged off his jacket and proceeded to change into his uniform. He wasn't into dressing all fancy like, but he definitely wore the uniform well. The blazer accentuated his already broad shoulders, and he had left the shirt just undone enough to reveal a hint of his chest. He never learned how to tie a tie, so he left it in the dresser.

"Bleh. I hate dressing all fancy." He said as he flopped back onto the bottom bunk.

Last edited:
And just like that everyone was gone. Omega's electricity dimmed and faded away. He turns around, seeing that the confrontation with Leon has attracted a lot of attention, as there was a large group of students who were watching. Everyone was eyeballing him as he kept walking. He could even hear then whispering about him. "What's up with that guy?" said a female student. "It looked like he was going to attack the other guy." said a male student. "He's so scary. Try not to get near him." On his way to his dorm, he put on his headphones, and began to block out the outside noise.

"What am I doing here?" Tomomi thought as she looked around Leon's Dorm Room. Without warning, she was dragged away by Leon, and somehow ended up in an uncomfortable situation. Now that her plan of making Leon and Omega fight failed, she has no reason being here. She suddenly got up and left, without looking back.

Late at night, Omega found himself awake. the horrible memories of his past are coming back to haunt him. Witnessing his mother's death took a great toll on him, and has been forbidding him from sleeping. He quickly got up, got dressed and headed out for a walk. It's completely dark, and there is no one to be seen. Luckily, Omega's eyes are incredibly keen, as he is able to track electrons, giving him night vision. the cold nighttime wind breezed through him. Good thing he wore a black leather jacket with a white fur hoodie and interior. He went to the shopping district of the Academy. None of the buildings were open and it was completely empty.

Suddenly, A spark was shot from his forehead. He felt someone was watching him. It wasn't just one, but two people. He stopped. "Alright come on out." Out of nowhere comes two students, a boy and a girl. They look related. "Bravo," He said with a very noble accent, "you must be a powerful monster if you were able to sense our presence." Omega stared at them. His electricity began flowing. "No, no. We don't mean you any harm. There's no need for you to enter attack mode." Omega looked at their roses, they were both monsters. Knowing that, Omega simmered down. The girl walked up to him and began studying him. "You're kind of cute." she said with a smile. Omega was getting mad. "Who are you? What do you want?" Omega clenched his fists, thinking something was going to happen. "My, where are our manners Adelfí̱?" The girl twirled her way back to the boy, "Who knows, Adelfós?"

"Allow us to introduce ourselves," said the boy as he bowed, "My name is Nicholas Areleous, and this is my twin sister, Demi Areleous." Demi curtseys, "How do you do? We saw your confrontation with the human boy. I take it you have some kind of hostility toward humans?" Omega was confused. "What are they talking about?" he thought. "We to have had terrible experiences with humans. Our whole family was taken from us by them. Now it's just me and my sister." Nicholas said. Demi suddenly embraces her brother. He then wraps his arm around her. "We will never forgive humankind for all of the misery they caused us." Demi said. "We know how you feel. You will never have to be alone again." She then gives a hand. "Will you join us?"

Last edited:
Set sat up un bed, rubbing his eyes. They flashed red once more, and the greyhound form slipped from the covers. Exiting the dorm room, he wandered the corridor in silence. Set headed outside, shivering slightly at the cold attacking his furless skin. "This is definitely not my day," the beast growled to himself, beggining to sprint down the block. His back legs boosted him as he leaped onto the roof of one of the buildings. His twin whips lashing, Set paced on the shingled rooftop.

Leon turned in his bed. He had spent much of the night playing Silly Noodle Essence Stealer with everyone who had joined him in his dorm, and had gone to bed a bit late. He didn't hear Set leave. Perhaps if he had taken the top bunk. But he was fast asleep.

Leon was in a meadow in the spring. Cherry blossoms rained around him. He dropped to one knee and picked up a rose, sniffing it.
"Leon-sama~" Leon turned, and saw a young girl. Pale skin, platinum blond hair, and green eyes.
"Omega-chan!" Leon said, running towards her. Omega-chan approached him, and they embraced. Leon took Omega's hands in his own, then kissed her.

"What." Leon said. He woke up cuddling his sword. As usual, he slept in his boxers. He tossed and turned for a few moments, and decided that even if he did get some sleep that night, it wouldn't help him much. He threw on a shirt and a pair of jeans, slung Excalibur across his shoulder, and decided to take a walk around the school grounds.

Weak. That's all Usui felt. Weak. A confrontation happened between his roommate and a person whom he met earlier, and he didn't have the power to stop it. Sure, it did dissolve, but without any help from him. What was his goal again? Right, peace between monsters and humans, monsters and monsters, humans and humans, peace in general. Yet, his ability to communicate was nonexistent. The jacket he was wearing, the jacket his father made for him, failed to give him strength, the strength for peace. He followed Omega slowly, seeing him enter the dorm. Usui didn't follow after however, and just walked around the premisses.

"Quite tough, for a first day" Usui muttered. After much walking around, a wave of drowsiness overcame him. He walked back to his dorm, and opened the door, seeing two additional monsters and an awake Omega. A conversation was going on, and the girl was giving her hand to Omega. "Ummmmmm....." was all Usui could say, unsure of how to respond to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom