• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Yasuragi Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis was awake and wrapped in a coocoon of bedsheets for a few hours. He wasn't feeling tired at all and couldn't sleep no matter what. It was never good being a night owl on a school night. He tried to sleep for the next few minutes until he gave up.

He got up from the bed and started to pace back and forth, maybe he was restless because of his new home, among other things. Perhaps he had too much energy after these past few day of doing nothing....he thinks. He should outside and..skate! Yeah, that's what he should do to burn out the energy. He brought his favorite pairs of shoes that can be attached with wheels. He dressed up and put the shoes on. He had no idea if they were allowed to go out at night, but he didn't worry about that. He left the room and skated off.

Leon was taking a walk around campus. It was deserted during the night. Some people might find the solitude eerie, but to Leon, it was peaceful. He was all alone...Until he heard people talking.

"...Forgive humankind...Never be alone...Join us..."

Who was that? Leon walked towards the voices, and saw a pair of twins hugging each other next to Omega. Obviously it was some kind of club. A great way to meet new people.

"Hey, can I join?" Leon asked, waving. He was normally antisocial, but he was trying to break the habit.

Right before he was about to answer, Omega heard a voice. "Hey, can I join?" It was Leon, the guy that he almost got in a fight with. "Join what?" Omega thought. He must be crazy to show up in front of 3 monsters who bear horrible grudges on humankind. Omega's electric current began flowing. However, Demi grabbed Omega's hand, which somehow stopped his current. She shook her head. "Not right now. You will get your chance soon." she said. Nicholas walked toward Omega. "I think it's about time we left." he said, while handing Omega a card. "think about our offer and let us know." and they bowed. "Farewell." they said simultaneously. They then left, disappearing in the darkness.

Right after they left, Omega shifted his attention toward Leon. His electricity began flowing again, this time, much stronger than before. the clouds began gathering, "Hmph. You're not worth it right now. I don't feel like wasting any electricity on you." he said, "But watch yourself, because I will take you down." as he walked away. Omega's current dimmed. His electrical influence must have caused the weather to change, because it started drizzling.

Tomomi was tossing in turning in her bed. Omega was on her mind. "Why doesn't my power work on him?" she thought. "Am I weak?" She shook her head, "That can't be it." another 10 minutes of staring at the ceiling, only one thought entered her mind. "Am I in love with..." before she could finish the sentence, her face turned red. "No! No! No! No! No! that can't be!!!" She spent the rest of the night, staring at the ceiling.

Last edited:
Leon scratched his head, wondering who the short guy was. He felt like he should remember him...Nope. No idea.

"That's cool, man." Leon said, patting Omega on the butt. "Have a nice night." Leon then walked off, whistling. His reaction was the same as if Omega had told him he was going to go play video games.

"Sorry, but pets aren't allowed here, and I don't want to end up getting kicked out. So you're going to have to sleep outside."
Scrunchie growled in discomfort.
"You know the room would probably be too hot, so I suppose I can keep you company for the night."
Eira sat down on the pavement, and the leopard hopped onto her lap. She ended up falling asleep outside.

She woke up with the cat sitting on her face.

Last edited:
Leon was accustomed to not sleeping much. So even though his rest was interrupted, he woke up at the crack of dawn. He noticed it was a bit early for school, so he his water bottle, slung his sword over his back, and went outside. He was in his training clothes: Some shorts, a black tank top, and his sneakers. He began to practice his sword swings. It wasn't actually teaching anything. It was more just to keep himself from getting rusty. It was also how he warmed up for the rest of his work out.

After a few minutes of practicing his swordsmanship, he began his jog. He kept his sword with him. Though it was large, for him, it weighed almost nothing. Besides, it was good to get used to running while wearing it. After running for a while, Leon took a swig from his water bottle and made a face. It was warm. It was then that he noticed Eira, with a cat over her face. He crouched down next to her.

"Hey, can you teach me how to chill this?" Leon asked her.

Last edited:
Sophia stretched her wings and soared, cutting through the driving rain. The moon shone, providing enough light for her sharp eagle eyes to pick out the dark shape of the school a few miles away. After days of solid flying, she was almost there! Swooping to the ground, she plucked a red Rose from the banks of the lake and held it gently in her beak. Perhaps now the humans would learn to accept her.

Usui stared at Omega, who was conversing to the two strange people who showed up. He wanted to say something, but didn't know what. He gave Omega a questioning look, instead. He hoped his gesture would spark an understanding in communication.

As she glided towards the turret in front of her, Sophia caught sight of a spark of light. She landed neatly on the ground between Usui and Omega and transformed into her usual self. With a tiny smile she took the blood-red Rose from her mouth and threaded it through the buttonhole of her crisp new school blazer. "Hi," she said, nodding to the boys.

Usui seemed to have seen everything. He had a confused look on his face. Omega somehow felt he was concerned. "Don't worry." Omega sighed. "It's nothing. C'mon, let's go." He started walking. A Spark was shot from his head. There was a girl in front of them. "Hi." she said. Omega looked at her rose. She's a monster. "You lost?" he said, as he kept walking. "If you were headed to the girls dorms, then follow me."

... The next day.

In just a few minutes, the bell will ring. All of the students were chatting in class as they wait for the teacher. The time went by really fast, as the all the students were hurrying up to their seats. Then, Suddenly the bell rang. The classroom door opened and the teacher, Takumi Saeki, walked into class. "Stand!" everybody stood up. "Bow!" they all then bowed to the teacher. "Good Morning, Mr. Saeki." the teacher set his books on his table and turned toward the class. "Good Morning, class." he said as the students sat down. "Before we start, I wanna introduce you to our new transfer student. This is Sophia, and she will be joining us today. Please make her feel welcome."

Last edited:
Sophia looked at all the pupils, terrified. She didn't like attention. "...hi," she said, before taking a seat by the back. Everyone watched her as she sat down. She blushed, and tried her best to look small. Suddenly, she turned into a tiny mouse. No! That wasn't what she wanted to do! She quickly turned back, redder than ever. She noticed a boy in the middle of the room smirking at her. She turned away, looking down at the desk, mortified.

Set did his best not to look intimidating, but his eyes couldn't help but gleam slight crimson as she sat down next to him.

Hey, look at that. It's the girl that Omega met last night. He only took one small glance at her and then looked away. His seat was on the bottom right corner of the classroom. He looked out the window, thinking of what those twins said.

...Flashback

"We will never forgive humankind for all of the misery they caused us. We know how you feel. You will never have to be alone again. Will you join us?"

End of Flashback

"They're crazy. I don't care if I'm alone." He thought as he looked out at the sky. "All I need is myself. I couldn't care less about anybody else." The Teacher began the lesson. "Ok, Before we start, I just want to remind you that you'll have a week to choose which club you'll join. If you have already decided, then you can leave the application on my desk when the bell rings. Now, let's begin with chapter one. This is the basics of the principle and understanding these methods will help improve the relationship between..." Omega's mind began wandering. "Humans may have taken everything from me, but I'm not crazy enough to actually plot something against them. They're not worth it". He then closed his eyes and began reminiscing about his mother. He was not once paying attention to the lesson.

Lunch time. Omega decided to go to his new favorite spot, the bell tower at the top of the Academy. He was eating his handmade bento he made, until a spark was shot from his head. He turned around and saw Tomomi, with two cans of soda. multiple small sparks were shoot in out from his body. "Wait, wait, wait!" She said. "Please don't attack. I just wanna talk."

Omega simmered down as she sat next to him. "Here," she said. "I bought one from the vending machine but two of them came out by luck." Omega looked at it for a second, and took it. "Thanks." he said. then he took a sip. The fizziness sure is unpleasant when combined with spiciness, but he enjoyed the sensation. "Have you figure out which club you're going to join?" She said. "No. None of them are interesting." he replied. "Well, why join the Student Council?"

A voice behind them responded. They turned around. It was Takumi Saeki, Omega's homeroom teacher. "The Student Council? What's it for?" Tomomi said. Saeki smiled. "The Student Council helps make the school life easier or the students. Those in the Student Council maintain discipline in the school and they deal with the issues and complaints the students may have. They also organize the school, like the other clubs. With it, you gain a lot of respect and reputation." He responded. "Wow. That's actually pretty cool!" Tomomi said. However, it didn't really get Omega's attention. "I don't know." Saeki then broke it down. "Omega, I see a lot of power in you. You've got what it takes to be the Student Council President. You're strong, you're smart, and you're unique. Think about it. No one will ever mess with you again." It seems like that got his attention. "Hmm. Alright. I'm in." He said. "I'm in too!" Tomomi said. "All right. I'll sign you both up. Welcome to the Student Council." Saeki said as he walked away.

"Hey, Ryūjin-san? Can we be friends?" Tomomi said, as she blushed. Omega looked at her. "Sure. Call me Omega." he replied. Tomomi smiled. "Ok! Then call me Tomomi! Nice to meet you, Omega-kun." She said with a hand out to him. "Nice to meet you, Tomomi." he said as he shook her hand. Excited, Tomomi jumped at him to get a hug, catching Omega by surprise. Annoyed, Omega zapped her, and she ended up face down on the floor. Omega's electric current was flowing. "If we're going to be friends, you have to learn to keep your hands to yourself!!" he yelled. Tomomi was fried. She was sizzling from the electric shock. "Yes. I'm sorry. It was an accident." She said in a gruff voice, as she coughed up a little smoke.

Last edited:
Leon had spent most of the morning training, and had just barely gotten out of the shower when he realized class was in a few minutes. After donning his uniform and grabbing his sword, he had arrived just as the bell had rung, taking a seat between his roommate, Set, and his BFF, Usui. He wondered where the blue-skinned girl from before had gone to. Ah well. Maybe they just had a different class.

When the teacher had told everyone to stand and bow, Leon remained seated. He had respect for the faculty - they were giving him an education - but Leon was nobody's bitch. He took out his notebook, and took careful notes during class. And by that I mean he doodled pictures of swords. Before he knew it, class was over, and despite trying his darnedest to not be educated, he had learned about the basics of the principle. He had also learned he was expected to get into an extracurricular.

"Hey, Usui, Set, Sophia." Leon said. He was already addressing the new girl as of she was his best friend. "You guys think I should run for student council president?" Leon chuckled. Him, Mr. Antisocial. At his last school, his only friends were his gang. They spent most of their time being terrors. He had not been student council material. He lifted the flier, frowning. Then again...He had changed. His new school had forced him to come out of his shell.

"I think I'm going to run for student council president." Leon said, nodding. He didn't really expect to win. But he figured it'd be fun to try.

"Good luck with that," Set replied with a half-smirk, half-grin. He knew there would be other canidates, so he was gonna stay out of political issues. The last time he got into a fight, he practically blew up Cairo. So much for world peace.

Usui remained silent, too say to say anything, only nodding his head to Leon. He walked out, standing, staring into the afternoon sky, curious of what he should do.

Come on.......what should I do? Why is it so hard for me to speak? he thought to himself as he pondered over the club he should join. Council? No. He wondered if there was anything else besides politics in school,something that he can be involved in, but not as in depth and close to corruption as politics can lead,

Sophia smiled gratefully at Leon for the intro. She wasn't outgoing, and found it hard to introduce herself to new people. It was odd, she thought. Leon was a human, tall and well built. She was surprised at the friendly way he treated her and the two monsters he sat with. It just went to show that some humans were ok, after all. She sat down at the table, unbothered by the fact that they were all boys. Quietly, she asked the boy next to her, a quiet - looking monster who hadn't spoken at all during lunch, "wh-what clubs are there?"

Usui turned his head, slightly jumping back, as someone spoke to him., a girl nonetheless. Meeting any new person would have gotten the same reaction, but this was different. In all his years of living, not once did he interact with someone of the opposite gender, human or monster. He observed them, much like everyone else, when he watched from the distance of families going out on picnics or walking in the woods where he climbed the trees. But, here he was, in a school where he would stay for the next few years with everything he had observed, humans and monsters, boys and girls.

"I-ermh.....ah.....heh......" Usui stammered, unable to respond. he was flustered. The smell was noticeable for the first time now that he was here. The scent of food. Not the food that was on his plate, but the scent of blood, the scent of many flavors. It was a plate of stacked pancakes, pancakes of trouble. New to social interaction (he has never talked to anyone), in addition to his inability to talk, and the nose for blood (the scent only a vampire can have) which smells the great aromas of the classmates around him, Usui shivered.

Sophia was slightly stunned at usui's reaction. Although, she supposed, he probably suffered from similar troubles to her. Unfazed by his stammering, she smiled at him. "What's wrong?" She asked, quietly, noticing that he was shivering. Was she really that terrifying? Maybe she should have brushed her bird's nest better that morning.

"I don't know if he can talk." Leon said, returning to the room. He was now holding a lunch tray he had received from the cafeteria. Upon entering it, he had seen a buffet-style setting of food. He had been among the last to arrive, however. They had cuisine to cater to nearly any species: Buckets of blood, live squirrels. But they were out of human food. All that was left that Leon found remotely appealing was a bowl of skittles. He had taken one of the squirrels for good measure, in case he was really desperate. He took a seat near Sophie. He took out a spoon and put some skittles into his mouth.

"You should be my vice president." Leon said to Usui. He offered no explanation as to why he had chosen Usui, instead electing to taste the rainbow some more. He had only eaten two spoonfuls, and already was getting tired of the flavor. He looked at the squirrel, which was squirming within its binding. He look at the fork. Then to the squirrel. Then at the fork again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom