• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yay Everything Else..... But What About Monica and Her Siblings?

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
If there is one thing that I haven't heard anything about involving HG/SS lately, it would have to be the Siblings that gave out gifts during the days.

Anyone know if they are back?
._.

I would assume so, since so much has been brought over anyway. I'd think it would be rather strange if the weekday siblings were left out.

--
EDIT: I just looked them up and yes, they're in HGSS.

Well then, do they have the same purpose? They still give out type-boosting hold items? And they all still stay in the same place?

Same place. A couple have different items. Hold on a second.

Pokebeach said:
• The Day of the Week Siblings are still in the games, but with two changes. Monica of Monday found on Route 40 still gives out Sharp Beak, Tuscany of Tuesday found on Route 29 gives out TwistedSpoon (originally Pink Bow), Wesley of Wednesday found at Lake of Rage gives out Blackbelt, Arthur of Thursday found on Route 36 gives out Hard Stone, Frienda of Friday found on Route 32 still gives Poison Barb, Santos of Saturday found in Blackthorn City gives out Soft Sand (originally Spell Tag), and lastly, Sunny of Sunday found at Route 37 gives you a Magnet.

Okay, now I have another question: is the trio that used to give out Soft Sand in HGSS? If so, what's their function?

Ah, yeah, I remember that trio. Glad to know they're still in. I wrote a fanfic once where their location was where refugees from Goldenrod went during the TR takeover.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom