Solo Event: Yell and Dream
This event, which originally ran from March 4th to 18th, 2021, focusus on Marnie, Gloria, and other Galar Sync Pairs, as they help Marnie in her efforts to promote Spikemuth. The event is available in-game now, and will be running until March 10th, at 9:59pm (PST). By completing battles during this event, players can earn Event Voucher C items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items, including 5★ Galar Scout Tickets, and a Tech Move Candy Coin. Players can also take on event missions for additional Gem rewards and for more story content. Players can also obtain Gems for completing special missions during the event. All rewards can be claimed even if players have previously completed the event during its original run.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Leon & Charizard, Marnie & Morpeko, Piers & Obstagoon, Gloria & Zacian: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Player Character & Pikachu, Player Character & Torchic: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- All other sync pairs with the Galar Theme Skill: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
Players will also receive an additional strength bonus for sync pairs with the Galar theme skill, who will have increased Attack, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defence when used in missions for this event, giving them an easier time in completing stages.
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 10:00pm (PT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher X items will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per item at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes.
As previously announced, 5★ Marnie & Morpeko are returning to Pokémon Masters in a limited-time Poké Fair Scout. As usual for Poké Fair Scouts, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 10% chance of appearing in this scout. This Scout also includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout.
This scout will be available until March 24th, at 10:59pm (PDT).
Best Battle Beats Collection
As part of the ongoing celebrations for the run-up to the 3.5 year anniversary, Pokémon Masters EX have released the Best Battle Beats Collection Vol. 1 on their official YouTube channel. This video contains the following 10 tracks.
- Battle! (Red, Blue, and Leaf) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Battle! (Red) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Battle! (Blue) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Battle! (Lance) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Battle! (Zinnia) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Battle! (Wallace) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Battle! (Steven) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Decisive Battle! (Steven) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Battle! (Cynthia) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
- Decisive Battle! (Cynthia) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Fans located in the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) can enter the Best Battle Soundtrack Sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 100 Pokémon Masters EX Best Battle Beats Collection soundtrack CD. Players can either enter this competition in one of two methods:
- Completing the entry form accessible via the in-game notification
- Complete the following three steps
- Follow the official English @PokemonMasters account on Twitter
- Take a screenshot of your favorite in-game moment on Pasio.
- Tweet your screenshot using the hashtags #PokemonMasters and #BestBattleSoundtrack.