• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yellow's abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already asked on the talk page, but figured it might get more views here:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yellow_(Special)#Abilities

This page says that Yellow can read the minds of humans and plants as well as Pokemon. When was this shown?

Wrong section. This should be in media.

Anyways, Yellow's abilities were demonstrated throughout the series, but you'd probably find these abilities towards the beginning of the yellow saga. Actually, I think it's when she meats Bill and fights Lorelei that we see the extent of this.

I've read those chapters, but I only remember her reading Pokemon's minds.

And I put it here because I'm trying to make sure the information on Bulbapedia is correct.

I don't remember her reading the minds of humans though. Or plants, for that matter.

I don't recall the humans and plants (unless they mean like Bellsprout or something).

Hm...read people's minds? I dont' recall it either I'll see what I have and check if it is confirmed. Seems a bit farfetched that she can read people's minds.

Removing it from the article for now. If someone wants to add it back in, they can cite the chapter it happened in.

I read the entire manga up to Emerald only last week. Yellow did not read a human's mind. When she met Bill and Lorelei, she was reading Pika's mind after sending its Poke Ball out of the cave she and Bill were hiding in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom