• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yet another media discussion thread (RPG EDITION!)

MobiusKipper

"I exist only to kill... I exist only to kill...!"
Reaction score
The current RPGS im playing are
  • Final Fantasy 9
  • Mother 3
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 9 is easily one of the best rpgs ive ever played, with every playthrough, I always learn something new (and how to bid in Treno without going broke) it goes heavy into the emotional without going too far and getting sappy (unlike it's contemporaries) it's characters are great, albeit a bit strange looking, they bring me great happiness (looking at you, Vivi!) I have played and finished it before, but for the life of me I cannot remember the ending but I do remember that Zidane gets the girl (woo-hoo!).

Mother 3
I have already played a majority of the game (I am stuck on a certain boss fight... and he means business) but I feel a great connection with the characters and the world, Flint is so cool, Boney is cute, Lucas is sweet, Duster is awesome, Kumatora seems like she would be a really cool and nice friend, and Salsa is really cool (I thought he would be a permanant member of the party!) The locations are also really cool, as are the pigmasks, they are soo cool I even made dnd statblocks for them. All in all, this game is awesome.

In Finitione
Mother 3 and Final Fantasy are really good games, and you guys should play it, I don't care if you have to get an emulator to play M3, but if you are going to play FF9, buy it on xbox/ps/switch/pc!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom