• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You are a pokemon NPC Trainer

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
you spot a trainer! as per the social rules of the pokemon world, if you see a trainer, you HAVE to challenge them. it used to be "if two trainers lock eyes with each other", but y'know...not facing the same direction as a challenging trainer doesn't count anymore. but anyway!

what do you say:

your pre-battle quote:
your winning quote:
your losing quote:
your post-battle quote
(like, when the player interacts with you after the battle):

Pre-battle: I really don't know that this is wise decision on my part, but there's VERY little else to do here.
Winning quote: ... How could you let this happen??
Losing quote: Oh no. Oh why?? Oh, whatever.
Post-battle: There's gotta be something else worth doing here. I'll let you know when I find out what that is.

• Staff
pre-battle: you look like a pretty strong trainer. wanna battle?
winning quote: this is a surprising outcome! i did better than expected!
losing quote: well, this is kind of a bummer.
post-battle: i travel around looking for strong trainers to battle. it's how i can get stronger, myself!

pre-battle: If you beat me, I'll give you a rare pokemon. How about it?
winning quote: I knew it! Playing risky makes me stronger.
losing quote: Oops...
post-battle: I lied. Sorry. I don't have a rare pokemon. You can have this rare berry, though.

pre-battle quote: How did you even wind up here? If you are here to cause trouble at this peaceful place, I will make you leave by force if I need to.
winning quote: You have lost? Please leave then and don't bother trying to find this place again, thank you.
losing quote:
Oh, you are not here to cause trouble? I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding then...
post-battle quote
I usually come here with my Pokémon friends to relax. It is so peaceful here and the view of the ocean is nice. Let me give you a Psychic-type TM, feel free to visit anytime. I may give you another Psychic-type TM in the future when you visit again.

your pre-battle quote: I'm pretty bored, wanna pass the time?
your winning quote: Yay! I did it!
your losing quote:
Awwww, man... I tried.
your post-battle quote:
Hm, it's still another twenty minutes til the bus to the mall arrives... I should have brought my music.

Pre-battle: Oh, so you're riding your Pokemon to travel across the sea, just like I do. Care for a quick battle?
Winning quote: Honestly, you don't really look all that ready to explore the sea routes around these parts.
Losing quote: Down and out!
Post-battle: I thoroughly enjoyed battling you. Please, come battle me again any time!

your pre-battle quote: "Oh... you want to battle? Really? This might not be a good time..."
your winning quote: "It's nice to be in the limelight sometimes!"
your losing quote:
"Well, thanks for that. Now I have to go all the way back to the Pokemon Center..."
your post-battle quote:
"Battling isn't just about brute force, though you sure make it look that way."

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom