• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You Are Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion What is Your Team

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
If you were a Gym Leader, member of the Elite Four or even the Champion:

What would your team be?

Describe your Gym

What region are you found in?

Rules’

Only one pseudo legendary per team, you are allowed an extra two pokémon to switch out from your six.

Could a mod move this thread please?

Back on topic, I'd be a champion easily.
My rotation would include:
Vileplume, Talonflame, Kingdra, Excadrill, Medicham, Spiritomb, Granbull, Luxray

Hey, @Lillie of the Valley ! I’ve moved your thread in General as this is the most appropriate forum for this kind of topic. ^^

Regarding the question itself, I’d probably be a Psychic Gym Leader, as Psychic is one of my favorite types. Among Pokémon I’d see in my team there are:

- Starmie
- Delphox
- Girafarig
- Malamar
- Metang/Metagross
- (Mega) Gallade

Not sure about the design of the Gym, but maybe it would be something based on perception and sorcery.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom