• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You are terminal ill

Squeaky the sixth

FOOLED YOU!
Reaction score
You will die in a week. You don't need food, water, sleep, TV, marmite or anything that you would die without (I would die without it). Now for the good news. For that week, you will have god like powers, being able to do anything (brainwashing, teleporting, making it rain bulbasaurs and putting nefs in uber). In that week, how would you change the world? The only thing you can't do is bring back the dead and edit time in any way. No buts.

this sounds oddly like eden of the east.
i would make myself queen of america and force the country into a revolution by being a terrible person. fixed xp

But I don't wanna be terminal ill!

Damn, no time editing?

The lack of time editing makes me sad.

Netharion, you could make yourself immortal (good working for finding a loophole) but that kinda takes the fun out of the challenge.

I would cure myself of my terminal illness first, so I wouldn't die. :p

Seriously though, I would go to where my boyfriend's at, and spend my last week with him.

Nightmaremoon, that could be problematic when you die, I mean who would control them?

I'd try out all my powers, go into space and see if I could find any life, then on the last day of the week create a new body and tranfer my mind into it so I wouldnt die :D

I'd replant nearly all of the forests, force a change of mind on people, so they see how important nature is, make real Pokémon so they can guard nature, and put an emphasis on grass Pokémon, so they can purify the air, create Pokéballs for awesomeness, destroy all dictators, stop all poaching and related stuff, getting married and conceiving a child before I die.

Save the world from pollution first, restore the greenness, all the while having thousands of boyfriends XDD

I would cure myself transport myself to Equestria turn myself into a hansom stallion & then date Fluttershy.

Back
Top Bottom