• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia - Endgame - 20/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 1: Step 1: Just Lynch Someone For Little Reasoning, It's Day 1 Anyway

Night 1: Step 1: Just Lynch Someone For Little Reasoning, It's Day 1 Anyway

Dear jdthebud, you are swarla. Your role is a portmanteau of the two roles you got in your most prominent recent War Room Games; Periodic Table and Artemis Fowl respectively. As a result, you are the Rolecop + 1x Hider. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to learn their exact role. Alternatively you may hide behind one of your teammates; if someone targets you for a kill that night you will avoid the kill, however if someone successfully kills the person you hide behind you'll die too.

You are allied with The Australian Trio and win if you eliminate 3 factions before yours is eliminated.
jdthebud was lynched. He was swarla, Australian Trio Rolecop + 1x Hider

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours (-20 minutes) unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevitable outcome.

Day 2: Step 2: Lots Of Kills At Night, It Can't Be A Zexy Game Without Lots Of Kills

Day 2: Step 2: Lots Of Kills At Night, It Can't Be A Zexy Game Without Lots Of Kills

SoaringLooker said:
DYLAN FAKECLAIMING GODDAMN BOMB AGAIN
Dear HumanDawn, you are SoaringLooker. You are known for fakeclaiming Bomb. As a result, you are the Bomb. If you die, someone responsible for your death dies alongside you.
Maniacal Engineer said:
Allow ME to introduce myself, I am ME, and these are my associates: ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and, of course, ME.
Dear Skullcrow, you are Maniacal Engineer. You are known for using the initials ME as a pun and overall being quite the Random Punster (that's actually a former username of yours). You also annoy Zexy all the time by insiting that he is your padawan/sidekick. You are known for being given troll roles in the Random Messages Mafia duo. As a result, you are Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Encryptor + 1x Post Resticter + 1x Role Thief). You can use each ability once, up to one ability per night. Once you can prevent all outside communication but your factional chat for the following day phase. Another time you may give everybody in the game a random post restriction that fits the character of another person, this will last for 3 full phases. Alternatively, you may select a player and attempt to steal a shot of their role; if you do so, you roleblock them for the night and may then use said shot yourself some other night.
Elementar said:
It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to talk about waffles, the Queen of England, why the game is still ongoing, why no one died and maybe try to persuade @DarthWolf13 to change sides.
Dear Ereshkigal, you are Elementar. Also known as Master Elementar in ME form. Being a master of the four elements, you are the Cop-Of-All-Trades (1x Water Cop 1x Fire Cop 1x Earth Cop 1x Air Cop). For the first four nights of the game you will receive four players' names. You know that these players will belong in different factions to each other but not who belongs in which.
Midorikawa said:
Oh look meta!
Dear CheffOfGames, you are Midorikawa. War Room representative for this year's Mafia Championship. Known for pushing Zexy a lot about meta yet never getting him mislynched (that has given rise to the ultimate MetaMislynchShipping). Also known for pressuring people a lot in general. As a result, you are the Roleblocker + Hated + 1x Lynchproof + Lover. Every night you may select a person and attempt to prevent them from acting.. You will always start with an extra vote in the day phase because of your Hated modifier; this will not show in vote counts. You may however survive the first attempt at your lynch. Finally, you share a QT with <player>, who is Zexy, and are linked to them; if one of you dies the other does too.
Zexy said:
I've got a scum check on this bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!
Dear Jsach, you are Zexy. You like to investigate cases, are known for being rarely mislynched yet frequently pushed for using meta in mafia games, especially by Midorikawa (that has given rise to the ultimate MetaMislynchShipping). As a result, you are the Cop + Hated + 1x Lynchproof + Lover. Every night you may select a person and attempt to learn their alignment. You will always start with an extra vote in the day phase because of your Hated modifier; this will not show in vote counts. You may however survive the first attempt at your lynch. Finally, you share a QT with <player>, who is Midorikawa, and are linked to them; if one of you dies the other does too.

HumanDawn was killed. He was SoaringLooker, Dutch Trio Bomb.
Skullcrow was killed. He was Maniacal Engineer, Handsome Three Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Encryptor + 1x Post Resticter + 1x Role Thief)
Ereshkigal was killed. She was Elementar, Australian Trio Cop-Of-All-Trades (1x Water Cop 1x Fire Cop 1x Earth Cop 1x Air Cop)
CheffOfGames was killed. He was Midorikawa, Power Player Roleblocker + Hated + 1x Lynchproof + Lover
Jsach was killed. He was Zexy, Handsome Three Cop + Hated + 1x Lynchproof + Lover

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours (-7 minutes) unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 9 players alive, 6 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Ai'nt that the truth

##Vote

You want to eliminate this buddy? I question your logic!
1) @Zexy how dare you cheat on me with Elie
2) Elie you are a horrible example for your kids. Teaching them to be the other woman/man. For shame!
3) Who are you voting for?
4) Why is buddy bolded? Is Dylan your buddy? If so, why soft it?
5) @Zexy why is jds the only win con that's been revealed?
6) True or False: 1+1= <3
7) jd had the wincon of eliminating two other factions. This is early chock full of multiple trio factions. Thus his faction is looking to kill at least six players, making them an enemy to all. For that reason we should look to kill the last Aussie before they set a kangaroo on us.

1) But I didn't, after all you know

5)Everyone has the same wincon. Everyone should also know how I formatted role PMs this game, so I just got lazy and didn't add it for everyone.

1) Then explain why Elieson is calling you a handsome lover!

5) just wanted to confirm that. Also for shame being lazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom