• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia - Endgame - 20/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll explain it.

It's not you, it's Zexy.

Just... Zexy needed a change. Someone fresh. And, well, maybe it's time you two lynched other people.

But you can still be friends!
There still can be benefits!

What team are you? I think that you are just bluffing to protect yourself as last player of your team.

Vote: Midorikawa
Fine. I'm part of PP or Dutch trio. Still remains that its pointless to go after someone who has most of their team alive. It's best to go after the players that are the last in their teams. Dylan hasn't declined being the third Aussie. It's the Aussie and handsome trip that have one each. Take out their last ones and the other three teams win. Simple logic that's I've been repeating the whole time.

I just wanted to out it. After that I got serious.

Serious? This is mafia, please.

Take out their last ones and the other three teams win. Simple logic that's I've been repeating the whole time.

If you're the opposite of left, and on the up and up, taking Dylan down will leave you right in the middle of a fiesta of headaches. Whatever, I'm taking it easy after working hard to lead/co-lead the show in two games and have basic implosions follow.

##Vote SoaringLooker

Serious? This is mafia, please.

If you're the opposite of left, and on the up and up, taking Dylan down will leave you right in the middle of a fiesta of headaches. Whatever, I'm taking it easy after working hard to lead/co-lead the show in two games and have basic implosions follow.

##Vote SoaringLooker
You forgot to unvote darth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom