• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You Got It! Up Vs. Down Version 15 (Fluffy Bunnies Vs. Fluffy Clouds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello F&G Enthusiasts, and welcome to another exciting Round of Up Vs. Down!
The votes are in and have been counted, and your response was overwhelming! And so, it is my absolute pleasure to inform you that, what had started out as a gag idea, has become the next version of Up Vs. Down. But first, a little history lesson!

This is another themed version of up or down to follow on from the successful Aqua vs Magma, Mew vs Mewtwo, Helix vs Dome, (and the very successful Ash vs Red, Mario vs Sonic, Reshiram vs Zekrom, and Arceus vs Giratina versions) from the last 7 times.
Once players have chosen their side, their usernames will be added to a list in the original post detailing which side they are playing for. Players cannot change sides once they have made their choice.

After the past 2 versions were bitter Struggles, the crowds cried out for a little comic relief, and the Engine Maniac is happy to comply!

The topic for this thread is a Rivalry so fierce, so absolutely ruthless and competitive that this will probably be one of the longest versions of Up Vs. Down to date.

In this corner, we have Fluffy Bunnies! That's right! Adorable, cuddly little rabbits!
And their opponent? Why none other than those giant white cotton balls in the sky, Fluffy Clouds!

The tension is palpable, but before we can begin this blood Soaked battle to the death, let's go over the rules. I'm still experimenting and tweaking a few things, so please read the rules carefully. (Although really, you should read the rules carefully, regardless.)

Da Rulez:

- Game starts at 250
- The Cloud Miners can only count up with the goal of reaching 500.
- The Killer Bunnies can only count down with the goal of reaching 0.
- Players can choose to play for either team but you cannot change teams after you have chosen.
- No ping-ponging rule still applies which means you cannot make another post in the thread until at least two other users have made a post since you last posted.
-Due to my banning mentions not affecting sh*t, mentions are now permissible again, though mass mentions of the entire team are still banned.
-Additionally, you may only mention ME for the sake of making an official score count, even if I am on your team. (Though I might sit this one out, since it will probably be too bloody for my tastes...)
- If an official score tallying is needed, I reserve the right to officially pause the thread until I can tally the posts and calculate the official score. Since I am not yet a Moderator, I cannot close the thread while I am counting, so any posts after my post wherein I pause the thread will be ignored and will need to be deleted before I will unpause the thread.
- If an official score tallying is required, and I am unavailable or not responding to mentions, please summon a Moderator ( @Kakuna Matata; @Enzap; or @ScarletSky;). If a Mod summoning occurs, please pause the thread until the Mod arrives whereupon they can tally up the scores. Again, this is only if I am unavailable and/or not responding to mentions, or if the Mods happen to be in the area and notice the chaos.
-If there is a discrepancy in the scores, assume that my scores are correct because I go back and fix my posts based on ninjas and run occasional score tallies. I am fallible, and if you believe my score to be incorrect, let ME know, and I will either fix the score or I will explain why my score is correct.
- Per @returnofMCH;'s request, I am instituting a tie rule. If, after 150 pages, there are 5 or less regular posters or, if for 50 consecutive pages, the score does not go beyond 250 +/- 10, the game will end in a tie. If the score goes beyond 240 or 260, the counter resets.

Okay, I think that's it for the rules. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to post it here.

Cloud Miners
waterlubber
ChillinMcMillan
Poke Fox
Bomyne
Jackatlasred
Rainbow Cloud
AleksMTE
Sword Master
graymelancholia
MidnightMew
Lysson

Killer Bunnies
Juzey
Paleo
BadasstroperMCH
Ninetales Prower
Berrenta
Elmillia
Maniacal Engineer
Rabbit
indigohex
Homerun-chan

The teams are ready, the score is set at 250 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd...

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

...so much for hosting these threads with any decorum whatsoever, never should have mentioned that back in Version 13.

Last edited:

You can usually say my head is in the clouds, and if my head is in a bunny, well, I don't want to imagine that. (First up count for me)

Last edited:
253 - I can say that clouds look soft - I'll go with that.

253 I like bunnies. They're fluffy and cute.

Don't mess with the rabbit, guys
You don't want to mess with the rabbit

[video=youtube;XcxKIJTb3Hg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg[/video]

I've done it again! D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom