• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You have 96 hours to take over the world with Pokemon.

Reaction score
The real world has a new threat to it - YOU. Your objective is simple: take over the world within 96 hours (or four days) by any means necessary. You will receive up to six non-legendary Pokemon to accomplish this task. For every slot you forgo, you will gain an additional 18 hours of time. You do not need to eat, sleep, or use the restroom during this time, nor will the Pokemon need to do any of those things. You also have an army of soldiers who will do your bidding, and keep the citizens of any occupied nation under control, albeit are not good at conquering on their own. These and everything you own/take are all you get - you do not get any items, a breeding environment, and so on.

At least 65% of the entire world must be under your control when the time limit expires, and you must also have control of at least 40% of the developed nations. All nations are considered equal when determining these percentages. Failure results in instant death. You may either force a nation's surrender, take out its leaders/main headquarters of operation and declare yourself ruler, take control of the military, or otherwise throw the nation into anarchy and picking up the scraps. You may also raze a nation and enslave the survivors, but this will not count as having taken over the nation (it will simply be excluded from the count).

Briefly outline your attack plan, which Pokemon you chose to use and why, where you would start the attack, how you would finish the rest off after the time limit is gone, and how you plan on keeping the world under control after you have conquered it (lest you want to die afterwards).

Last edited:
Ummm, okay, I'll give this a shot.

I'd get four Bellossom, give them bazookas, and have them do a poisonpowder + bullet combo in every major city- which tropius will take us too. And I'd get an Alakazam to teleport troops everywhere. And we'd just keep the guns held high, oh yeah.

My team:
-Porygon 2
-Rotom
-Hypno
-Metagross
-Zoroark

Step 1
Use Porygon 2 with the help of Rotom's ability to enter any electronic appliance to quickly take over all TV stations, radio stations, and really, any satellite as fast as I could.

Step 2
Use Metagross's amazing processing power to integrate all of these systems into its mind, after which Hypno will hypnotize Metagross. Metagross, now connected to nearly all electronic devices on the planet will amplify Hypno's hypnosis making it travel around the world.

Step 3
Zoroark will use its Illusion abilities on Hypno, coupling it up with its world-wide hypnosis to afflict everyone with Zoroark's illusion making them believe I am a benevolent god and they are "willingly" serving me. The illusion will also make anyone who is not affected by this power seem like an enemy which the people under the illusion need to dispose of.

In the events that my illusion should break, they don't actually know what I really look like or who I am since this was all done in the background so I doubt I'll really have to worry about that.

OH YES! TAKING OVER THE WORLD! YES!

my team:
lucario
rotom
zorroak
typhlosion
gengar
drapion

step one
i shall send gengar to hypnotise all of euorope. they will all be my slaves and under my command. then, with the population following me, i will march to asia. on the way, rotom will infiltrate all electrical appliances ahead, sending a hypnotising signal to them to mess with their brains, similar to gengar.

step two
my brutish pokemon typhlosion and drapion will attack and threaten anyone foolish enough to resist. weavile will be the silent ninja, wathching for conspiracies. anyone caught will be poisoned by drapion. CROSS POISON!

step three
we will continue this through all continents, with typhlosion torching a few citys to show the people what will happen if they dont listen to me.

step four
rotom and zorroak will send fake messages to all major figures is the world, telling them to come to the whitehouse by messing up the electronics and disguising themselves as people. me and my army will surrond them there and set fire to it using overheat. thus there will be no onee to challenge me. i have won

under the circumstances that i am caught, gengar will hypnotise zorroak and make him disguise himself as me while i escape. then my two ghost pokemon will wipe their minds of this event.

My team:

Ditto
Metagross
Gengar
Rotom
Gliscor
Exploud

1. Firstly, I tell Rotom to take over all wi-fi/internet signals possible. I start telling Gengar to cook up a bad dream.

2. The dream consists of moi telling everyone on the planet (using Exploud as a megaphone) that I am thier master. (I've distributed the dream over the wi-fi signals)

3. When they wake up they say, thank god it was a dream... but then they see a Beldum outside thier window. SE didn't say anything about breeding to get more pokemon. EDIT: Time to rethink my strategy... Got one. I tell them that their PC is now hostile and if they refuse to follow orders, Rotom will shock 'em with it. My army of soldiers will take care of the people who don't have a PC.

4. I tell them that the soldiers will immediatly use Gun Shoot :)P) on them if they refuse to follow orders.

5. Just incase any soldiers forgot where to go, I send Gliscor circling the globe to scout. He will then report back to me. I give him a generator (electrically charged with Rotom of course) to put in the family's house. If any army tries to nuke me, Ditto will transform into one. Metagross will use Protect, and Ditto will send the nuke right back at them. It is holding a Focus Sash, so I imediatly put it back to full health after every nuke. Meanwhile, Gliscor plants C4 on their bases. I tell them if they fire one more nuke, they will die. After this all the regular people will be so terrified, they will willingly follow all my commands.

6. If I ever come close to dieing, I'll just use a Super Potion to go 50 years back in my age, since it restores 50 HP. In this way I will be able to control the world forever, until the sun explodes.

Last edited:
3. When they wake up they say, thank god it was a dream... but then they see a Beldum outside thier window. SE didn't say anything about breeding to get more pokemon.
Presumably, this would take time, both to get and to hatch. Changed up the post to clarify this loophole anyway.

step three
we will continue this through all continents, with typhlosion torching a few citys to show the people what will happen if they dont listen to me.
One problem with your plan there - how do you expect to cross the oceans? >_>

Team:
x3 Lucario
x3 Aggron

Step 1: Use Lucario Team to take out air and water craft, use Aggron Team to stomp everything else. I will keep a few boats for transport.

Step 2: The world is at my mercy. Win!

Presumably, this would take time, both to get and to hatch. Changed up the post to clarify this loophole anyway.

One problem with your plan there - how do you expect to cross the oceans? >_>

mmmm. boats, and psychic powers

^little problem. when people stomp the world, they dont think that when its stomped, what will they rule?

My team:
Alakazam
Dragonite
Porygon-z
Rotom
Hypno
STEP 1:Dragonite scouts the world and finds where the world's nuclear stockpiles are. Alakazam teleports Porygon-z, Rotom and Hypno to the stockpiles, one by one. Hypno forces everyone protecting the stockpiles for giving them to me.
STEP 2:Porygon-z and Rotom hack the internet and send a message to everyone saying that if they don't surrender their countries in 12 hours, atomic bombs shall be used against the following cities:New York, Washington, São Paulo, London, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Sidney, Tokyo, Beijing and Seul.
STEP 3:After the surrendering, I order all the presidents, dictators and kings of the world to go to a bunker from my army and sign a treaty giving their territory to me. Then, after they sign it, I kill all of them. If any country opposes to me, I send dragonite and throw atomic bombs at it's key cities.
STEP 4:I teleport my soldiers with Alakazam to all of the world's capitals, and then I stablish my domain over the world.

Now THIS sounds like a good use for Pokémon.

My Pokémon:
- Metagross: Intelligence/Armour.
- Porygon-Z: Hacking.
- Ditto: Transform.
- Hypno: Hypnotism.
- Alakazam: Teleportation.
- Gengar: Possession.

Now, this is how I'd begin:

Day 1 - The Koreas:
With the recent tensions between North Korea and South Korea, the entire world is watching these two countries with cautious eyes. I'd send Ditto to the border (via Alakazam's Teleport) and get it to transform into a South Korean soldier, who will open fire on the North Korean forces. Alakazam can also be used there to protect Ditto from return fire, and to help exaggerate the damage. After that, North Korea will undoubtedly react to South Korea, who would counter-attack.

(I chose a South Korean for Ditto to transform into due to North Korea being practically impossible to get into. Besides, the majority of the world won't believe the North anyway).

Day 2 - The Banks:
America, having already stated their support of South Korea, will have to intervene. This will create some global confusion, but that's only the beginning. I'd send Porygon-Z into the internet with instructions to target the major banks (Bank of America and Bank of England for starters, then I'll move on) with Metagross helping with its intelligence with out-doing any security threats. All the money in the banks won't be transferred to my account, as that would make me traceable - rather, they'd be transfered into China's main bank, thus making them a target, and exploiting the World Leader's fears of the communist regime. In other countries, Porygon-Z will be used to cause hyper inflation.

Day 3 - The United Nations:
By this time, there will undoubtedly be a lot of unrest, and the United Nations will most likely call an emergency meeting. As transformation will be too tricky due to the intense security, I'd use the ghost-type Gengar to sneak into the main assembly call and have him possess the main speaker, who will instill hatred towards the main nations, and then hypnotise the gathered world leaders into declaring war on each other. Once the meeting has adjurned, Gengar will hide in the shadow of the U.S. President, who, upon returning to Washington, will be possessed into ordering the codes to unleash the Nuclear warheads, which will be fired on America's allies; such as the United Kingdom, and the countries it has an unstable relationship with, like Russia. The possessed President will make an urgent news broadcast declaring war on the world. As the UN-Member state representations would lost likely have not been able to return to their countries at that time, I will use Hypno to hypnotise the General Assembly and the Security Council into hastily making me the Secretary-General of the United Nations.

Day 4 - The Takeover:
As the War-time appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations, I would gain control of the world by means of earning their trust after I get Gengar and Hypno to possess/hypnotise the world leaders into signing a peace treaty (After all, neither World Leader would know that they did anything wrong, due to the manipulation and possession). Porygon-Z will be used to reverse the hyper-inflation. Alakazam and Metagross will then use their psychic powers to erase the World Leaders' memories of the degree of the bank troubles (as then they'd clearly see something was suspicious), with Porygon-Z erasing records.

Also, through all of this - Alakazam is used for transport, and Metagross is my main defence. Due to the conflicts, the world powers would have exhausted a lot of their military might, so the military I have (As mentioned in the first post) would be able to maintain control. Using hypnosis and teleport, Alakazam can also find out the locations of each nation's most dangerous weapons, and give them to me, so no one will challenge me <3

tl;dr - Cause mass confusion, pick up pieces.

Last edited:
Hypno
Bidoof
Zorark
Rotom
Slaking
Ditto

ONE: Get Ditto to copy Darkrai.

TWO: Kill Bidoof. This makes Zorark Mad.

THREE: Quickly shove Darkrai and Zorark (MAD) into the TV (with Rotom's powers. Rotom will go halfway into the TV, keeping a loophole open. They shall enter that.

FOUR: Hypno will send a sleep ray through the signal poles. The people will sleep... The sleepiness will come from Slaking. Slaking will lose it's Truant ability in this, making a useful Pokémon. This'll be used later.

FIVE: Darkrai and Mad Zorark will attempt to make the world have a nightmare. Hypno will counter this and instead Hypnotise them in they're sleep. Darkrai makes the rays, Hypno Manipulates them, and Mad Zorark stregnthens the signal, as it attempts to kill me. It won't though.

SIX: Toilet Break while we wait for control.

SEVEN: Send the Epic Slaking to round up the rest of the world to a TV. They shall be under my control.

EIGHT: Control them. If there are any people left, those controlled can help Slaking.

Use a Psychic mon to take over world leaders. They all declare world peace, giving up their weapons. Get a Rotom to take over the interwebs and tv networks. Start an election to elect the new president of earth, the Psychic mon will teleport to each election center and hypnotize the people to vote for me.
Done. Also, only two used.

(Although it could be done quicker if I use more than one mon to teleport-hypnotize.)

With everyone hypnotized, I have no need to do anything but sit back and be awesome.

Last edited:
Spiritomb
Porygon
Gallade
Torterra
Charizard
Salamence

Day one: Use Porygon to get me on the internet and the televisions all over the world. Then use spiritomb to summon a spirit world army and threaten the world with it on national TV and tell them that if they do not surrender peacefully they will pay the price!!!

Day two: Now I fly all over the world on Charizard. I attack with my spirit army and any one who does not answer to me will have to answer to Salamence with Draco Meteor and any one who threatens me will have to answer to my bodyguard Gallade.

Day three: While I travel around the world (in the air by Charizard and on land by Torterra) my spirt army attacks, Charizard burns down a village or one hundred and Salamence is keeping everyone in check. Any time I feel threatened, Gallade teleports me away.

Day four: Becuse the I am all powerful and no army can destroy my spirit one, the UN decides that the only way that everyone can be safe is if they surrender to me. So now I rule the world!!

Last edited:
tl;dr - Cause mass confusion, pick up pieces.

WWIII plz?

Bidoof x 6
FEAR MAH BIDOOFZ!
-----------------------------
Rotom
Porygon Z
Hypno
Charizard
Zoroark
Magmortar

Rotom and Porygon Z would hack into the government database and shut it down, as well as several bank databases.
Zoroark and Hypno will somehow convince North Korea and South Korea to enter another war, which will eventually erupt into WWIII thanks to Zoroark and Hypno convincing the UN to attack eachother.
Charizard and Magmortar's jobs would be to destroy and burn everything in their path.

Once WWIII has erupted, I shall take my throne as GOD. :mallet:

Alright! Now this seems like a fun thing to do!

My Team:
Hypno
Dragonite
Porygon-Z
Zoroark
Alakazam
Rotom

Day 1: Locating and Taking
I would start by using Alakazam's telepathic powers to locate all the nuclear weapon storages in the world. I would use his transporting abilities to go from place to place and take the weapons either by force with Dragonite, or by putting them all to sleep(this is the preferred option) with hypno. This would take up most of the day, but for the last few hours of the day, I would use Alakazam's teleporting to teleport the weapons over into a facility I had made before hand in Antartica.

Day 2: Surrender
The next day, at like 1:00 in the morning, I would use Rotom's ability coupled with Porygon-Z to enter all the radio stations and tv stations and seize control. I would ask Zoroark to transform into a human and would have him tell the world leaders to come to an island in the Pacific to make negotiations. Then Zoroark would add that any country not present by day 4(of course, he would say it differently according to what day it was) would be bombed.

Day 3: "Negotiations"
I would have Alakazam transport my team to that island(except for Porygon-Z and Rotom who are still currently controlling all radio and tv stations) and get ready for the incoming visitors. The first few from around would come and I would tell them to surrender to me or have their countries destroyed/conquered by force. I would expect to have the smaller countries give in. The larger countries I would take over my using the power of the radio and tv to send out a hypnotic signal from Hypno and then coming and easily taking the place.

Day 4: Destruction of absentees
Any country that did not show up to the meeting, I would bomb by having Alakazam teleport bombs over the major cities and then, if their was anything left, I would use Dragonite to force the survivors to surrender.

This one is easy XD

Alakazam
Magcargo

DAY 1: Have Alakazam use his psychic powers to protect me then summon Magcargo. Being hotter than the sun, Magcargo would set fire to the atmosphere and kill everything on earth.

Instant win.

LOL ... why not?

My team: Alakazam, Muk, Magneton, Venusaur, Dugtrio, Gyrados.

Day 1: Muk, Dugtrio and Venusaur have environmental duties for impoverished/developing countries, assisted by Alakzam. Go to the most populated areas and disrupt infrastructure. Muk will poison water and food supplies. Venusaur will use its plant powers to break up strategic roads into and out of cities, as Dugtrio will level buildings. Gyrados, being in the oceans, will be hard to track as it hyper beams satellites out of the sky, throwing the cyber-infrastructure of the most developed nations into disarray.

Day 2: Have Alazkazam teleport Venusaur, Dugtrio, and Muk to 2nd-world countries, particularly highly-populated ones. Rinse. Repeat. Magneton will disable vehicles. Gyrados will be disrupting shipping in the high-traffic ports of only the superpowers.

Day 3: Having created chaos that the superpowers can't possibly fix within a couple of generations, move onto the superpowers proper. The environmentally destructive team will go for capitals. Alakazam and Magneton will focus on governments and nuclear capabilities. Alakazam can force leaders to push the buttons while Magneton can set off nukes itself and/or erase electronic data.

Day 4: The human troops will clean up the mess and begin the propaganda campaign that Yours Truly will be the perfect leader to end the suffering.

Team
Pikachu
Mijumaru
Pokabu
Kurumiru
Noctowl
Charizard

I would call forth a meeting on all world leaders I would use Attract and Hyponosis from Noctowl to mess with their heads and command them to do my bidding any world leader that resist would have their country burned to the ground by Charizard's Flamethrower and Pokabu would set small fires which would converge with Nitro Charge. Pokabu would use Sunny Day and Charizard would have the Charcoal item making it's flame thrower very thick and Powerful.

If the world leaders attempt to retailiant I would use Mijumaru's Watergun and Pikachu's thunderbolt mixed together making the attack very strong. I would then send Charizard, Noctowl, and Pokabu find Heatran I would have them catch it and harness the power of the magma and head to the poler ice caps and flood the world.

I would have Kurumiru use it's String Shot construct a huge big raft out of silk wood nails and various other materials for some to survive. The world leaders would then surrender to me. If they try to double cross me Kurumiru would use a poison attack killing them.

My firetypes would rip out their hearts and lick the blood up.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom