• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You have 96 hours to take over the world with Pokemon.

My Taking-over-the-world Team:
Gyarados- he rules the seas, and would eat anything in it.

Hypno- he could hypnotize all to my cause.

Haunter- besides giving nightmares to everyone, his gassy body could give people slow, painful deaths

Scizor- he executes all who resist.

Staraptor- he transports me to locations.

Electivire- he absorbs all electricity and causes modern society to fall.

Power and Speed, cos they are lvl 100 and conquer over all pokemon and are too awesome to look at.

This is EASY. The correct answer is 1 Magikarp.

Magikarp is like a Pokemon gold mine! A Magikarp lays 1000 eggs at a time. Each of those 1000 baby Magikarp lay 1000 more. 1000 times 1000 makes 1 million. Every one of those 1 million lays another 1000, that's a billion Pokemon! You can sell 1 Magikarp for 100 dollars, in 3 generations you have tons of money! Billions! And billions!

With that money, it shouldn't be hard to take over the world.

You win.

Oh shoot. I didn't realize you couldn't use legendarys. Let me try again. It's actually very similar to my first one.

Pokemon:Ditto
Ditto
Ditto
Gardevoir
Porygon-Z
Salamence

Step 1: First, I'll have Porygon-Z go up into space and destroy most of the satalites, leaving just a few to communicate. Phase 1 complete.

Step 2: Next, I'll have Gardevoir teleport into the White House with Ditto. Ditto will transform into the President, while Gardevoir quickly teleports him away to the bottom of the ocean. I'll repeat this except with the other two Ditto. I'll go after the Queen of England, and the leader of China [who ever he is :sweat:]. Phase 2 complete.

Step 3: The three Ditto will call all the world leaders to the Capitol for a meeting about the satallites. Once everyone is there, Gardevoir will teleport the Ditto out. Then Salamence and 1 Ditto [disguised as Salamence], will use Flamethrower to burn the Capitol and everyone inside. Then Gardevoir and the 2 other Ditto [disguised as Gardevoir] will teleport anyone who tries to get in out and anyone who tries to escape back in. No way in and no way out. Phase 3 complete.

Step 4: Salamence and the 3 Ditto as Salamence, will use Draco Metior to destroy Austrailia [don't ask me why Austrailia]. Phase 4 complete.

Step 5: Porygon will redirect the satallites to broadcast myself across the world. I'll tell each country to give all their money to me and surrender. If they don't, I'll destroy them. Phase 5 complete.

Step 6: Destroy any countries who didn't surrender. Then take the money I had and start building myself a fortress. Phase 6 complete.

Step 7: Use the nuclear weopens from the countries to destroy the world. Only a few will be spared, like, Game Freak, Nintendo, Pokemon company, Bulbagarden users. Phase 7 complete.

Step 8: Take a picture of Arceus, and my Ditto will transform into him. Then Ditto shall open up a portal and let all the Pokemon into our new world. Rebuild and have a peaceful utopia that I will rule, because Ditto as Arceus will use it's powers to make me immortal. Phase 8 complete.

Did I do it right this time?

This is EASY. The correct answer is 1 Magikarp.

Magikarp is like a Pokemon gold mine! A Magikarp lays 1000 eggs at a time. Each of those 1000 baby Magikarp lay 1000 more. 1000 times 1000 makes 1 million. Every one of those 1 million lays another 1000, that's a billion Pokemon! You can sell 1 Magikarp for 100 dollars, in 3 generations you have tons of money! Billions! And billions!

With that money, it shouldn't be hard to take over the world.

You sir have just won the internet!

Anyway, my plan? Oh....erm...yeah...

1 x Wigglytuff
1 x Alakazam
1 x Golbat
1 x Gengar
1 x Garchomp
1 x Sneasel

Step 1 -
I break into the White House. I use Gengar's Shadow Sneak to get me through the walls and locked doors. If anyone sees me, I use Alakazam's Reflect and Light Screen to stop the bullets and angry guards.

Step 2 -
I kill the president. I shoot him three times in the chest and once in the head and then get the **** out of there by Alakazam's Teleport (assuming that a pokemon cannot teleport if it doesn't know the exact location it is teleporting to).

Step 3 -
Let the government follow protocol and assume it is an act of terrorism and thereby an act of war. This should start the nuclear war or as it is more politely called, World War III.

Step 4 -
I hide in some nuclear bunker somewhere underground (you'd be amazed the amount of people who have them). Since I may be there for a long time, we can have Alakazam to use Trick Room and make us feel more spacious. Maybe even an artificial reality.

Step 4 -
When the large explosions have passed, we will all get out of the bunker, using Gengar as some form of a shield. Isn't it convenient that Gengar was made from poisonous gases?

Step 5 -
It gets a little hazy from here on in. It's basically me flying around the world at supersonic speeds on my Garchomp, broadcasting a Hypnosis attack from Gengar and a Sing attack from Wigglytuff by using Golbat's Supersonic.

Step 6 -
The world (or at least most of it) is mine.
What? Sneasel? What Snea....? Oh! Oh, of course, that Sneasel.

Step 7 -
Sneasel makes the ice cubes for my cocktail on the beaches of Mauritius.

Done.

Scizor
Gardevoir
Medicham
Infernape
Lucario
Scrafty

Scizor and Scrafty will prevent prisons breaking concrete with kicks, spiting acid in the steel and breaking any material with their claws. Medicham and Lucario are my pawns, reading the minds of soldiers, including those hidden, dodging bullets and predicting any movement. Infernape and Scrafty disarm everyone with his agile movements with all members and spiting acid. Infernape has a flamethrower and can cause fire blasts, increasing the chance of success. To Gardevoir see information alongside.

What's a Scrafty? Is it a generation 5 pokemon or something?

I hope that this clarifies.

haters_gonna_hate_zuruzukin_by_topplethestrange-d2zmgfa.jpg

yo_yo_zuruzukin_by_vaporotem-d30lyqk.jpg

Porygon-Z
Scyther
Scyther
Scyther
Aerodactyl
Chatot

Day 1:
Porygon-Z will take over the internet, and internally destroy it. Before doing so, it would hack in to all military and economic based systems on the planet. No Military, No money, and no contact to the outside world. Whilst the countries become distant and alienated from eachother, Porygon-Z would also begin destroying programmes that harvest electricity. Lights wouldn't work, televisions wouldn't work, nothing electronic would work. I sit back and watch the world try to recover, but it fails.

Day 2: Aerodactyl would begin a series of attacks around the globe, although small and short, it would set off a chain reaction. The people of the world would begin fighting one another. There would be looting and panic, nobody would be able to have peace. Modern society would fall to its knees, Aerodactyl all the while helping it along.

Day 3:
Everyone would look to the world leaders for hope, and this is when I send out my trio of Scythers, the perfect assassins. They'd hunt down figures like President Obama and the English Royal family. Porygon-Z would allow the killings to be broadcasted on T.V, arousing even more panic and destruction, effectively severing the head of humankind.

Day 4:
Chatot would appear on broadcasts inbetween the Scyther assassinations, and would use words of hope and encouragement, becoming a form of propaganda. Humanity, moved by any possible sign of hope, would come forward and submit themselves to me. I recall my pokemon and have everyone rebuild and make statues of me everywhere.

I would simply use a Gengar-Alakazam combonation to invoke a massive 'Nightmare', but to the point of killing all who sleep and those that don't will become too paranoid to do so, eventually driving themselves to insanity and extinction. At the end of the 4 day mark, I will take over without any arguments because those who've fallen asleep have died and those that haven't will be too weak mentally, since staying awake for 4 days would drive anyone further into insanity.

Step 1 -
I break into the White House. I use Gengar's Shadow Sneak to get me through the walls and locked doors. If anyone sees me, I use Alakazam's Reflect and Light Screen to stop the bullets and angry guards.

sadly for you... Gengar doesn't learn Shadow sneak, yes it doesn't make ANY sense at all.

Firstly use the legendaries as normal pokemon (not normal type) will still be vulnerable modern weapons.

There is a reason why Giovanni funded the project for the biological super-weapon Mewtwo.

Dragonite
Garchomp
Altaria
Flygon
Salamence
Alakazam

1- Go in the air with my dragons, above the USA.
2- All of them use Draco Meteor at strategic places.
3- Repeat above steps above China and Europe.
4- Teleport with Alakazam to a TV station and take control of it.
5- Threaten to continue bombing every country if they don't surrender to me. If they try to kill me, Altaria uses Safeguard to deflect bullet or anything like that.

Last edited:
1. Missingno.
2. Mudkipz
3. Smugleaf
4. Youngster Joey's >100% Rattata
5. **** YEAH SEAKING
6. Uberchu

'Nuff said.

my team:
Five Dittos and a Gothitelle

Step1:
Four Dittos substitute various world leaders which Gothitelle previously telepathically kills.

Step 2:
The fifth Ditto transforms into Jesus.
The world leader Dittos tell people that they should listen to everything Jesus says.

Step 3:
Jesus Ditto tells unbelivers that it will use its powers to open a time-space portal.

Step 4:
Gothitelle performs powerful Psychic attack from the background opening a hole in time-space continuum.

Step 5:
Everyone obeys Jesus Ditto and since the Ditto is mine,everyone obeys ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ditto, Dugtrio, Alakazam, Dragonair,Elgyem, Rotom,

step 1: Use ditto 1 to infiltrate the president's ranks, then dispose of and impersonate the president.
Step 2: Aim nuclear arsenals at other countries and threaten
to fire if they do not give their territory to me.
Step 3: If any nuclear countries do not co-operate, Use alakazam to teleport dugtrio and dragonair to the countries. They will then devestate it with hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc.
Step 4: Use Rotom to cause havoc with their data systems, transfer control of nuclear arsenals to me.
Step 5: Make an example of a few unimportant countries, then threaten to do the same to anyone who resists me.
Step 6: Send up Elgyem in a satalite to rewrite the memories of
everyone on earth, make them completely loyal to me. This eliminates dissent.
Step 7: Rule the world!!!

my team:
dialga
Pichu
Plusle
minun
palkia
Venusaur
I'd make palkia use roar of space and dialga roar of time
plusle and minun will use charm and attract to make the people love them
Venusaur will use it's powerful grass moves to destroy the folks' lawns
Pichu will be acting as a baby as it steals machine guns and whatnot

All I need are five Zoroarks and a Gardevoir.

It's simple, really. The Zoroarks are teleported to various countries by Gardevoir, killing and impersonating the leaders in the process. Next, they simply send an illusion across each country they conquer and convince everyone that they must obey. My soldiers enforce this, and I now rule the world.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom