• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You Help Me I Help You - Fairly and Reasonably

Boyblunt

Reaction score
There are countless threads and outright unfair requests out there. Just look at the GTS. I have two games Black 1 and Black 2. I have one 3DS. I completely filled my Black 1 Pokedex and am halfway there on Black 2. All I really want is a female Drought Vulpix. I don't have many if any legendaries. If the Pokemon can breed I got you. I don't do IVs, EVs, natures or stats this is strictly Pokedex filling.

There are countless threads and outright unfair requests out there. Just look at the GTS. I have two games Black 1 and Black 2. I have one 3DS. I completely filled my Black 1 Pokedex and am halfway there on Black 2. All I really want is a female Drought Vulpix. I don't have many if any legendaries. If the Pokemon can breed I got you. I don't do IVs, EVs, natures or stats this is strictly Pokedex filling.

YOU are awesome. Shame I can't help.

I have an extra DW Vulpix in my W1 cart that i'm willing to trade you for anything i'm looking for from this thread. If you don't have any of those pokes then im sure we can come to some sort of agreement.

Thank you for responding. I followed the thread and properly filled out the request form. I will make the Coombee baby for you. I still am interested in helping my fellow trainers out there that just want a good deal. If this describes you post and you shall receive.

Thank you for responding. I followed the thread and properly filled out the request form. I will make the Coombee baby for you. I still am interested in helping my fellow trainers out there that just want a good deal. If this describes you post and you shall receive.

i completely forgot you had asked me for one in my thread lol
Mk well i'll take this over there then~

I've had a dw female vulpix on the gts for 4 days now. All wanted in exchange is a sub lv10 magikarp.

No idea why it hasnt been grabbed.

The only reason for that is because it's hard to find on the GTS being as we can only see a certain amount of trainers at a time. If you are still trying to part with it I would gladly take it off your hands. I couldn't part with Victini though. It knows V-Create.

Yer trade gets blocked up by those dozens of people wanting Zekrom under 9s. Search UK and Vulpix. I been putting a new one up every time one 'sells'. Current one is for a Natu.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom