• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You know it's kind of interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster_Joey

Hurrrrr...
Reaction score
... That with all the confirmed information that has already been revealed for the American version of Black and White, NOTHING about the new Triple and Rotation battles have been mentioned yet.

I'm sure they'll get to it eventually, but come on. Such battle modes are what makes the 5th gen STAND OUT in comparison to the previous games.

Or hey, what about the fact that the battles are FULLY ANIMATED and not a bunch of still frames throwing cheesy particle effects at each other?

I just think that NoA should be using better marketing points instead of just pointing out what is pretty much a given. New pokemon, New rivals, new Professor, and version exclusive yadda yadda pretty much come with EVERY generation. I don't know, it just feels like they are down-rating a game that, from a visual and playable standpoint, is pretty epic. But whatever, what are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom