• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Also, Nightwing just got into the game and has shot up to the top of my townie list. Their short posts have been paying close attention to small details that point out inconsistencies in otherwise accepted posts by the masses.

It was a joke?

That’s not something you joke about in a mafia game.

This post right here is SO fake. Just saying.

In what way? I said earlier that I thought Max was Jester. I didn't expect us to get a Mafia kill this early, but I definitely thought not killing him was in our best interests.

Honestly, I'm doubtful of Eresh as well.

Have someone do an alignment check of me. And a role check if you want. I've got nothing to hide.

What I do have is a sweet, sweet role that allows me to annoy the everliving hell out of the Mafia.

I'm reading back over what's already happened and this seemed strange.
Honestly, I’m more suspicious of MegaPod and pika_pika. Their main arguments against Max is based on meta and how he plays as scum but they ignore the fact scum!Max tends to give up easily and not defend himself. Still, both continue to press him.

What’s actually amazing is the fact that MegaPod changed his vote from LG to Max very quickly. It looked too opportunistic.

VOTE: MegaPod
It's his reason for voting MP. The fact that pika_pika voting Max over meta, and MP specifically wasn't, then Seth comes in and votes MP for using meta, is weird.

Oh, and Caps coming in later and accusing me of CWACing for trying to build a case on why I thought MP was looking scummy, but leaves ereshkigal alone, when it seems like ereshkigal has CWAC'd more than anyone. That seems a bit odd to me. I wasn't just going to say, "Hey everyone, this player is scummy, let's lynch them," with absolutely no thought process to show.

Okay well I understand now why Max was hesitant to claim. I wasn't on to unvote him, but I see it worked out anyway.

As far as players go that have gotten me kind of suspicious - I didn't care for jd's post and I brought that up before. I dislike it more now that Max's role is apparent and his town status is clear. Kyriaki is also someone who kind of gets me a bit iffy, but less so than jd... for the same reason, but again - less so.

Honestly don't know what to make of Ereshkigal's posts. On one hand they're making some really odd remarks that make them come across as scummy, but at the same time they're bringing attention and that would almost make me think they're less scummy because of that? Ereshkigal did unvote Max pretty early I think, and I don't see why someone who was scum would do that when they could try to coast an easy lynch along - such as by saying "oh, he's jester or scum so let's go for this" or something like that.

Kinda had to...
Yeah, Max was kind of backed into a corner. Speaking of which, pika_pika was saying Max wasn't defending himself at all, as a justification to vote Max. I know I'm not the only one who caught Max's cryptic, vague-threatening style of defense as he was doing it. I saw other people react to it, too.

Speaking of which, contrary to what Caps said, it didn't seem like a bad move given the dire circumstances and impending lynch, for Max to just come out and roleclaim. I'd say it had become necessary.

Kinda had to...
Oh, no, I know you had to. My wording there came across wrong - I was saying that I disliked jd's posts and Kyriaki's posts more in hindsight with your role in mind because it makes them seem more scummy because of it. I'm probably still wording this kind of strangely, but yeah.

I'm reading back over what's already happened and this seemed strange.It's his reason for voting MP. The fact that pika_pika voting Max over meta, and MP specifically wasn't, then Seth comes in and votes MP for using meta, is weird.

Oh, and Caps coming in later and accusing me of CWACing for trying to build a case on why I thought MP was looking scummy, but leaves ereshkigal alone, when it seems like ereshkigal has CWAC'd more than anyone. That seems a bit odd to me. I wasn't just going to say, "Hey everyone, this player is scummy, let's lynch them," with absolutely no thought process to show.

Look man if you think me or CapsFan are acting scummy you should just say it. Saying “yeah guys this looks weird” is unnecessarily vague. Indecisive, too. And guess what those are? That’s right, folks, scumtraits! To make things worse you’re accusing CapsFan, the dude who pretty much saved Max who is probably cop, and he also made people vote for returnofthemastercrazyhand.

More posts incoming!

Welp, sorry for not being around to unvote Max. Thanks to the rest of the town for being active enough to lynch ROMCH instead. If there is a Doctor (please let there be a Doctor) you better protect Max tonight.

Obviously the bandwagon on ROMCH looks really good now. There's also a strong chance of multiple scum on the Max wagon. @Max1996 I suggest you scan one of Space, me, The Light, or Feenie. Not sure who is most suspicious of the other three besides me though.

Wow. Ok. Wow. Any CCs at all people?

In all honesty, I can't blame anybody on the Max wagon. He looked terrible, and anybody who didn't know his habits would have voted him.

Vote: returnofmastercrazyhand

Out of everyone he does look the worst, and some insurance against people swooping in on Max would be helpful

This guy...spends the entire day bashing Max. “OMG Max see, this is why people vote for you!” “MegaPod is right” “Being cryptic won’t make people take their vote off you, it will only make them want to keep it.” Best thing about this? It’s that he never voted for Max lmao! Instead he voted for Crystal Onix for whatever reason, and when there was literally 5 mins for the phase to end, he voted retuenofthemastercrazyhand. Can easily be a bus. He also probably knew Max was town which is why he didn’t vote for him. Easily my top scum.

Hey guys, just checking in. I'm out and about, and pretty much at my data limit, but I'll be around in about 2 hours to shout at everyone

And he never came back...

That's fair, but you don't have to say "think what you will of this sheeping." Just makes it seem unnecessarily vague to me.

Anyway, summing up my thoughts on the current situation, only Max really stands out to me as a good lynch option as I don't feel MCH is really that suspicious (at least yet). So,
Vote: Max1996
As ironic as it is coming from me, his defense is severely lacking. I also think this will give us a good amount of information either way.

Indeed pretty ironic. Give us a reason not to lynch you tomorrow?

Space is number three scum. Number two is pika. Space basically sheeped and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

On the other hand, you got CapsFan, Officer Snake who I believe are town. Strong townreads from these two.

EDIT: yeah Max too

Not sure about these, but Feenie and FinalArcadia look good for now.

sorry for not being around yesterday, wasn't able to get back on to unvote max or look at the thread

Space basically sheeped and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

I was the second vote wasnt I...?

if I'm gonna be honest I can see one scum being on the votes but telling who is going to be hard because (obviously since i voted him) max was making himself look scummy enough to be voted off. anyway other than Max, I have a strong town feeling on Crystal Onix & Pika_Pika42.

anyway more thoughts later I'll take a look at what I missed in more depth

Best thing about this? It’s that he never voted for Max lmao! Instead he voted for Crystal Onix for whatever reason, and when there was literally 5 mins for the phase to end, he voted retuenofthemastercrazyhand. Can easily be a bus.
Actually he voted after the phase ended, which I agree looks pretty suspicious, but I don't think scum would make such a last minute jump to bus as it puts too much attention on them.

Space is number three scum. Number two is pika.
No idea about Space but I am not Mafia. In fact, I am the one who broke the tie between Max and ROMCH and voted ROMCH. Why would a scum member vote out such a powerful partner in such an unnecessary manner? You could call it bussing but if I were actually scum, I would have let it be a No Lynch rather than bus such a powerful member of my team.

This guy...spends the entire day bashing Max. “OMG Max see, this is why people vote for you!” “MegaPod is right” “Being cryptic won’t make people take their vote off you, it will only make them want to keep it.” Best thing about this? It’s that he never voted for Max lmao! Instead he voted for Crystal Onix for whatever reason, and when there was literally 5 mins for the phase to end, he voted retuenofthemastercrazyhand. Can easily be a bus. He also probably knew Max was town which is why he didn’t vote for him. Easily my top scum.

If you'll read my other post - heck, I'll even quote it for you for easy access - I didn't actually think that Max was scum.

Personally, I don't think Max is worth pursuing just yet. Even as Town, Max does a lot of things that're generally considered scummy, so you have to raise the tolerance a little when you're reading him. We should definitely keep him in mind, but I don't think he's quite reached incriminating levels yet.

Max - and please don't take this the wrong way pal - does dumb shit like this all the time. He makes a dumb comment, and winds up looking scummy for it. I don't blame the people who voted for Max because, yes, I admit that to anyone who doesn't know him, he looked incredibly scummy, with his dumb comments and somewhat threatening defences. But I also know Max. You've gotta take Max's "scum slips" with a grain of salt.

Also the CO vote was a joke, from the very first post, that just never wound up coming off.

Max - and please don't take this the wrong way pal - does dumb shit like this all the time. He makes a dumb comment, and winds up looking scummy for it. I don't blame the people who voted for Max because, yes, I admit that to anyone who doesn't know him, he looked incredibly scummy, with his dumb comments and somewhat threatening defences. But I also know Max. You've gotta take Max's "scum slips" with a grain of salt.
How could I when I know very well it's true?

What I meant there with "ironic coming from me" was meta. Right now I don't have defense to put forward because no one's found me suspicious.

The ROMCH lynch was fortunate because anyone else could have been lynched even after Max claimed.

Also, for mafia, it would have been fairly easy to vote Max because of the "scum slip" and later say they missed the chance to unvote to look innocent.

FOS: jdthebud

Back
Top Bottom