• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
@Pika_pika42 @jdthebud @Kyriaki @FinalArcadia

Remind me why you're voting for swarla and not Renato_Sinclair? I'd think that if we are looking for lurking scum, the latter is more likely. It says that swarla was last active 4 days ago whereas @Renato_Sinclair was last active about 3 hours ago. Clearly Renato has been around.

Remind me why you're voting for swarla and not Renato_Sinclair? I'd think that if we are looking for lurking scum, the latter is more likely. It says that swarla was last active 4 days ago whereas @Renato_Sinclair was last active about 3 hours ago. Clearly Renato has been around.
How do you find that information? Isn't Swarla inactive to a point where they might have to be subbed out or mod killed, but is still in the game for.some reason?

How do you find that information? Isn't Swarla inactive to a point where they might have to be subbed out or mod killed, but is still in the game for.some reason?
You can see when a user’s last been around by clicking their username and looking in the box that opens, or on their profile page.

@TheCapsFan I felt that swarla's posts early on were flimsy and CWAC-y, but you do make a good point about Renato. Problem is, I really doubt they are both mafia. I guess we could in theory lynch both of them (I personally don't think Nightwing should be lynched) since there is a decent chance one of them is scum though.

I'm gonna go with my gut.

[Unvote]: Nightwing101
[Vote]: Renato_Sinclair
[Unvote] Swarla
[Vote] Renato Sinclair

Now swarla and Renato both have 3 votes and Nightwing has two. In this case @Elementar bith Renato and swarla would be lynched right?

Space subs in for CheffOfGames
Official Votals
swarla (3) - Pika_pika42, Kyriaki, FinalArcadia
Renato_Sinclair (3) - MegaPod, TheCapsFan, jdthebud
Nightwing101 (2) - Pirate Sylveon, Ereshkigal

At this point, swarla and Renato_Sinclair will be lynched.

@Space is subbing in for @CheffOfGames, effectively immediately. Please confirm in thread.

There is 1 hour and 17 minutes left in the phase.

Night 5 - Friends
Night 5 - Friends

Official Votals
swarla (3) - Pika_pika42, Kyriaki, FinalArcadia
Renato_Sinclair (3) - MegaPod, TheCapsFan, jdthebud
Nightwing101 (2) - Pirate Sylveon, Ereshkigal

“So, if you know anything or see anything, let us know.”

“Yeah, no worries. See you later.” Nightwing101 smiled and closed the door, watching RC’s face disappear behind the wood. She turned back once the door clicked in and smiled at Renato_Sinclair and swarla. “It’s good that Elementar’s safe. I wonder who implanted that disc into his neck…”

“Yeah, that’s worry,” added swarla, who felt annoyed at being interrupted whilst practicing her singing. Renato_Sinclair simply ignored the comments and continued to sing along to an anime opening.

“Who could’ve done it anyway? Elementar must have been in a coma when it happened. The only people that would’ve been able to would be…” Nightwing’s voice trailed off, and immediately all three pulled a weapon onto each other. Nightwing aimed her stun gun at swarla, who aimed her Voltron rifle at Renato_Sinclair, who in turn aimed her anime blaster towards Nightwing.

“How could you NW?” accused Renato. “I should have known what was going on BTS.”

“This isn’t a time for BTS puns Renato. And besides, it was swarla who did it!”

“ME?! I’m not the one who turned crazy after the Amplification!” She waved her rifle in the direction of Renato. In response, Nightwing shifted their aim to Renato, and caused a ripple effect that saw everybody’s aim go the other way. “Why change so quickly NW?”

“Because you’re right! Renato could’ve been the only one with the guts to do it.”

“Nuh-uh. swarla’s been gone more often lately. Where do you think they’ve been?” Renato whipped out a second blaster and aimed at both simultaneously. “We’re going down together.”

swarla turned her rifle to Renato, and leant her finger against the trigger. “That’s a confession if ever I’ve heard one.”

Renato fidgeted nervously, before jiggling the blasters and tilting her head forward to affirm her intent. But then she smiled. “Hee hee hee. I’m surprised I could act this long.” She shrilled in delight, bouncing up and down but maintaining her aim on her two friends. “Life’s now like an anime! It’s like a dream come true! I had to be a part of it. And I have to do whatever they need. I want to see crazy chaos, hee hee ha haaaa.”

“But how could you? You’re our friend.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I was never going to hurt either of you, and Elementar was always safe…” She sniggered and giggled again, baring strong resemblance to Harley Quinn. “I don’t care about the others.”

swarla retaliated angrily. “If there was a Peggy from Hamilton in this group, it would definitely be you!”

Renato only returned with an unsatisfying laugh. “Well, it was fun while it lasted. I guess it’s time to move on to the next crazy thing.”

“Renato, no-”

Renato pulled the trigger of the blaster pointed at swarla. The latter was overwhelmed by the power of several animes, and fell unconscious. Renato_Sinclair giggled and turned the blaster onto herself, pulling the trigger and sliding onto the floor, cackling hysterically as she was overwhelmed by several of her favourite anime shows.

swarla was lynched. They were...

Dear swarla.

You are friends with Elementar, Nightwing101, GreedyPablo_1955 and Renato_Sinclair. You love Voltron, One Piece, Attack on Titan and musicals like Dear Evan Hansen and Hamilton, watching all intensely. You are multi-talented, as you can play soccer, perform and sing.

You have performed in a multitude of your own musicals and plays, and still play soccer very well. Because of your range of skills, you are the Amplified’s Jack-Of-All-Trades and Neighbour. You have three separate 1xShot abilities, and can use them on separate nights. They are the following:

· 1 x Voltron Leader: You can decide during a day phase to ask your fellow Voltron team members (Nightwing101 and Renato_Sinclair) to vote for a particular action they want you to complete (you vote as well). Whichever option gets the most votes (or chosen randomly out of all tied votes if applicable) will be your action for the next night, where you can choose a target yourself. You action options are: block the Intensified’s nightkill, vigilante kill, rolecop, cop or block all the Intensified’s actions bar the nightkill. You begin the day phase vote by replying to this PM with Form Voltron Now, and you can choose your target (if applicable) by replying to this PM with Blast: [PLAYER].

· 1 x Soccer Player: You can intercept a pass from the opposition, and pass it on to your own teammate. The first night of this action will make you reflect any roles that target you onto the player who targeted you. You also choose someone to pass the ball on to, and for the next night, that player will have the reflect ability. The ball can be passed on to 4 people after you, and whoever the 5th player is to receive the ball can either use the reflect ability or decide to go for goal, and turn it into a vigilante kill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Intercept and Pass Ball To: [PLAYER].

· 1 x Performer: You can sing and perform to the players, mesmerizing them. You can choose one player to make voteless for the next day phase, and another who will be forced to vote for you. However, you will be unlynchable during this day phase. You can do this by replying to this PM with Mesmerize [PLAYER 1] and [PLAYER 2] to be Voteless and Drawn to Me Respectively. (Look, I had no idea how to write that action submission, so anything that makes sense should be fine xD)

Additionally, since you know Nightwing_101 and Renato_Sinclair in real life, you will share a neighbour chat. However, you don’t know either of their alignments.

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

swarla was lynched. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Jack-Of-All-Trades and Neighbour.

Renato_Sinclair was lynched. They were...

Dear Renato_Sinclair.

You are friends with Elementar, Nightwing101, swarla and GreedyPablo_1955. You love anime and BTS, spending most of your time watching either or reading fanfiction.

Despite your innocent appearance, you can be very crazy, but also very energetic and bubbly. Because of your hidden craziness and real life friends, you are the Intensified’s Godfather, 1 x Destruction Starter, Messenger and Neighbour. Firstly, you will appear as being aligned with the Amplified from any theoretical cop check. Secondly, you may decide to create chaos and destruction, causing the next day phase to have the top two voted players lynched. You can do this by replying to this PM with Watch Crazy Anime Tonight. (Note: You cannot use this alongside your Messenger ability). Thirdly, you can go and talk to someone, and send them a nonreplicable message that night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Tell [PLAYER]: [MESSAGE]. Finally, since you know Nightwing101 and swarla in real life, you share a neighbour chat with them. However, you do not know their alignments.

You are aligned with the Intensified and win when you outnumber the Amplified or nothing can stop this from happening.

Renato_Sinclair was lynched. They were aligned with the Intensified and were their Godfather, 1 x Destruction Starter, Messenger and Neighbour.

It is now Night 5. The phase will end in 36 hours (+9 minutes) (to return to normal update time) on Monday the 8th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

Sorry for the slightly early update time btw. I have to go to work.

Last edited:
Good call, Caps. This effectively clears you and Nightwing as town IMO, since I doubt there are 2 mafia in the Neighbor chat.

Good Lynch on Renato. Sorry about Swarla's Lynch, I really thought they would be scum.

This makes TheCapsFan a Town read for me. (though I am still slightly paranoid it could be a high level bussing.)

Also, since Renato flipped Godfather, Eresh is cleared by Max's N1 check on them.

Good Lynch on Renato. Sorry about Swarla's Lynch, I really thought they would be scum.

This makes TheCapsFan a Town read for me. (though I am still slightly paranoid it could be a high level bussing.)

Also, since Renato flipped Godfather, Eresh is cleared by Max's N1 check on them.
Did you think both Renato and swarla were scum?

And good point about Eresh, though I think most of us thought they were town.

Did you think both Renato and swarla were scum?
No. I didn't think both were scum. I had more suspicion on Swarla than Renato, considering they were more experienced and yet they hadn't contributed anything to the game (no thoughts/reads or votes) whereas Renato was a new player. I thought Swarla was lurking, but the opposite seemed to be the actual case.

And good point about Eresh, though I think most of us thought they were town.
Yeah, just thought of pointing that out, considering that was Max's only successful check till now.

Back
Top Bottom