• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
My role works like this: Either I succeed, or I get a message saying I failed. So far, the only time it failed was Night 3.

Also, just to note: It is safe to shoot scum I am hiding behind. I do not die if they die.

Vote: Jin of Torna

Name-changing this late in the game? Obvious scum move!

I'm just joking, guys, don't lynch me for this!

Unvote: Jin of Torna

Would it be best for Kyriaki to claim? Unless they've got something to hide.
I've got a role called Reflector that actually works exactly like Magic Bounce - someone targets me with an action, I throw it back on them. It is 2x.

Also, the host messages said "failed" and not "blocked"? That means that whatever night action could have not gone through for some reason. How could we define that as roleblock for certain?

Can you chose another player to essentially protect? Or does this action only apply to yourself?

Sorry for three posts in a row but... i just found out that reflector can be a Mafia role as well as a town role...hmmmmmm.
Have you used your reflector role at all this game? Do you know if Elieson had before you subbed in for them? If you have used your role did you get any indication at all that it worked?
Actually, if you have targeted anyone throughout the game then may we know who they were?

Yeah, it's the only role I've got.

It is only for myself, but the descriptions make it seem like all night actions can apply. For instance, if the doctor targets me for a night protection and I use Relfect, the protection is thrown back on the doctor. Thus, resulting in a self-protection for the doctor.

I used one the night I subbed in, but I only get a message from the host that my role was used. Nothing else. Elieson didn't use their role, so I have one left.

Also, I don't know if the user who targeted me is supposed to know about getting targeted by their own role from my Reflect.

Lone_Garurumon subs in for Crystal Onix
I love how you mentioned me properly in the pings, but not in the announcement.
Anyway, as everyone may have guessed, Lone_Garurumon is now Melodious Nocturne Demyx. Probably a good thing for people to know.
Aaaaanyway, catching up properly on the thread, call you guys back later.

Look, due to the fact that the reflector role can be a mafia based role and that you're the best candidate so far, I'm going to leave my vote here:

VOTE: Kyriaki

You've been extremely passive with your answers and responses though, which I can see as either you've sort of given up defending yourself because you believe that - no matter what you say - no one will change their vote on you OR you just don't usually get overly defensive when accused which could be a possibility.

Still keeping my eye on Space though, especially since they've dropped off the radar again.

Vote: Kyriaki

I had voted him earlier, but unvoted for a joke vote. Nothing I've seen since convinced me he doesn't deserve it.

Night 6 - Insider
Night 6 - Insider

Official Votals
Kyriaki (7) - Space, Pika_pika42, Wormtail, Pirate Syleveon, FinalArcadia, Nightwing101, Ereshkigal
Ereshkigal (1) - Kyriaki

RC finished listening to the recording. SoaringDylan was still absent, so he was the only Super Moderator left on the F&G team. “Why would he only allow Super Moderators and above to see this? Unless he couldn’t trust someone…” He zoned out and looked across at the pictures of the other team members on the wall. LG seemed to think that someone allowed romch to come back, but who… He continued to absent-mindedly glance over the pictures, and felt his mind click when he came across Elieson’s picture. “Elieson was the one who apparently shot romch.”

RC gathered his rainbow sword, cloud belt and his Daybreaker shield, donning the appearance of a colourful modern knight. Immediately he set off for the Lava-tory, preparing to face his fellow mod near the dangerous molten heat. Once arrived, he sent a message to Elieson via his smartwatch, and awaited him in the darkness.

Elieson was just outside Elementar’s room when he received the message. Sensing the demise of his act, Elieson prepared himself for a battle. Finally eliminating Elementar would have to wait until after facing RC, and if failed, he would leave the duty to his remaining Intensified members. Now it is I who will be tested.

Elieson approached the Lava-tory carefully, gazing around the falling lava streams to find RC in the middle of the room. “You look ready for a fight, Mr. Cloud. I’m Elie-dawg, you can’t beat me.”

“You thought you could get away with it Elieson? Who else had the chance to save romch? No one else insisted on taking him out.”

“Heh. I couldn’t make all of my tests hard. Some of them had to lead you on. For the real test isn’t in me, but in the ultimate goal. And I’m still a mod after all.”

“So who are you with?”

“Myself. It just happens that the Intensified’s goal aligned with my own. My only desire was to test you.”

RC was becoming desperate; their voice breaking as they tried to speak over the roaring hisses of lava sizzling. “How could you turn on your friends?”

“I didn’t turn. I helped you grow.”

RC pulled his rainbow sword from his belt and swung it in front of him. “Then we’ll see if it was put to good use.” He began charging towards Elieson, who promptly whipped his colourful Votals-Gun from his holster and began firing shots at the untainted mod. The blasts deflected easily off RC’s Daybreaker shield, flinging straight into the lava and burning out of existence. Elieson resorted to grabbing his staff as RC leapt off the ground with an energetic push of the legs, grabbing his rainbow sword with both hands and swinging down. A sparkling trail of stars and vibrant colours followed RC’s sword as it swung downwards, colliding with Elieson’s wooden staff and breaking it in two. RC continued to swing and deal blows, slowing injuring the tiring Elieson.

“It seems like it has worked. I guess my work has been complete…” Elieson puffed and fainted from exhaustion. RC stopped and slid his sword back into its holder, dropping the Daybreaker shield to his side and kneeling down to his fellow mod.

“I guess it is. We’ll help you Elieson. We’ll make sure you’re better.” With that done, RC grabbed his Teleportation Gun and shot Elieson square in the chest, sending him to the hospital room next to Elementar’s.

Kyriaki was lynched. They were Elieson, who was...

Dear Elieson.

You are a moderator of Fun & Games, including The War Room. You are known for being a very entertaining player and host, as well as running the EIMM games. You also have affiliations with Serenes Forest. You are a very skilled player, and are dangerous in any alignment. Your specialty is outside communication.

You like testing other players to bring out their skills. Because of this goal, you are the Intensified’s Tricky Tester. In order to test the Amplified, you have the following abilities:

· 1 x Redirector: You can redirect who a player is targeting onto another player. You can do this by replying to this PM with Mess With [PLAYER 1]’s Head and Have Them Target [PLAYER 2]
· 1 x Bus Driver: You can switch two players around, and whoever targets one player, will target the other. You can do this by replying to this PM with Confuse the Heck out of [PLAYER 1] and [PLAYER 2].
· 1 x Reflector: You can reflect any roles that target you onto the person who target you with them. You can do this by replying to this PM with Be an Absolute Legend Tonight.
· 1 x Deflector: You can deflect any roles that target you onto another player of your choice. You can do this by replying to this PM with Throw [PLAYER] Under the Bus and Smile Evilly.
· 1 x Annihilator Captain: You can tell the Annihilator role what to do, and give them an option to target a specific player. However, they can respond with a Yes or No, and won’t target if they answer with No. You can do this by replying to this PM with Tell Annihilator to Annihilate [PLAYER] Even Though I Have No Idea What They Do.

You are aligned with the Intensified and win when you outnumber the Amplified or nothing can stop this from happening.

Kyriaki (Elieson) was lynched. They were aligned with the Intensified and were their Tricky Tester.

it is now Night 6. The phase will end in 24 hours on Thursday the 11th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom