• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
I'm okay with it.

Seth might not be, though. Some death row inmates like to extend their countdown as much as possible.

I mean I'd like to hear from Seth at least but I don't think we are going to get anything more out of this day. So I'm fine with it.

Hey guys. Elementar just wanted me to tell you guys that he's currently held up and unable to end the phase right now. He said he'll do it in the morning though so um...I guess the phase ends in about 10 hours. He apologises for any inconvenience.

Plenty of time for Seth to confess to being Mafia and try to repent before we burn him at the stake!

*adds a few more logs to the planned bonfire*

Hmm... I think if we light this, it might be seen from orbit...

At this point, I, for one, highly doubt that.

Yes you’ve said it 9949291 times now. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re wrong /shrug

To be honest I don’t mind that I’m getting lynched, once I flip town at least you’ll know that Crystal Onix isn’t lying.

I'm fine with either. Normal day phase end just gives Seth some time to convince us.

Yes you’ve said it 9949291 times now. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re wrong /shrug

To be honest I don’t mind that I’m getting lynched, once I flip town at least you’ll know that Crystal Onix isn’t lying.
Then who's the scum?

I mean, if you've accepted the fact that you're dying, you could maybe give us a reads list to go out on? Help us out with your thoughts if/when you flip Town?

Back
Top Bottom