• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
I attempted to write this post last night, but the forums were down.

I am very surprised I did not die last night.

[VOTE]: Pika_pika42

I think Pika is scum trying to save himself with this roleclaim. Two things stood out to me during his post:

1) If I choose to block my shot, It has a specific percentage of making me bulletproof for the night phase.

Max has been blocked all game. Doesn't this action sound like a roleblocker to anyone else?

I am not sure about this but I think the Mafia tried targeting me on N2 which led to no death as I was successful in blocking the ball that night.

Unlikely. We already know that two of the scum members were highly inactive around this period of time (Renato_Sinclair and Elieson). It's very possible that the lack of a kill could have been due to inactivity and lack of submitted actions. Or, perhaps more likely, if Max is town, the Mafia tried to target Max to see if there was a Doctor in the game. When the kill failed, they just decided to block him instead for the rest of the game until the doctor died.

Personally I can see this "JOAT" as a role where you can choose one N1 and that will be your role for the rest of the game. This theory could be supported by the fact that Pikapika has said that he has only used one of the three options I've seen roles like that in the past before. Does anyone know if Elementar has included roles like this in his games in the past?

I have a hard time believing that not a single mafia member had their hands in the votes at the end of D1.

Like I said in my previous post, why not, considering the activity issue? Also technically MCH had his hands in the votes at the end of D1.

I hate this game. Five days ago I was stuck with scumreads on MegaPod and Pikapika, and here we are on Day 8 and I still can't figure out either alignment or trust either player.

I think FA is the wrong lynch today; I honestly think she's played pretty towny all game (especially in the earlier phases) and she's got the Space win condition going her way.

Last edited:
Look I don't believe Final Arcadia is mafia. If they were I can't see why she would have defended me back when you guys all suspected me of being mafia. If she was mafia then it would have been much easier for her to join the bandwagon against me.
There's also the fact that I highly doubt that Space could only win if both Feenie and Final Arcadia didn't die (I think that's how it worked).

I think Mafia could be Pika. They were one of the last people to claim as well which makes me think that they were making sure they didn't have to worry about anyone counterclaiming them.

Vote: Pika_pika42

There's also the fact that I highly doubt that Space could only win if both Feenie and Final Arcadia didn't die (I think that's how it worked).
Let me add to this sorry I forgot to add the rest. We know Feenie was Town so I find it hard to believe that if FA was mafia then Space could only win if Mafia won. It's just doesn't add up.

Max has been blocked all game. Doesn't this action sound like a roleblocker to anyone else?
No. That's just the name of my action. This action does not block anybody, it just has a specific percentage of giving me a Bulletproof.
I have another action which is of roleblocking nature (the person who targets me gets blocked) but I haven't used that action anytime.

Unlikely. We already know that two of the scum members were highly inactive around this period of time (Renato_Sinclair and Elieson). It's very possible that the lack of a kill could have been due to inactivity and lack of submitted actions. Or, perhaps more likely, if Max is town, the Mafia tried to target Max to see if there was a Doctor in the game. When the kill failed, they just decided to block him instead for the rest of the game until the doctor died.
Ok. I am not sure. That was just my theory, since my Bulletproof ability was successful on that night, so I felt maybe the Mafia tried killing me.

Personally I can see this "JOAT" as a role where you can choose one N1 and that will be your role for the rest of the game. This theory could be supported by the fact that Pikapika has said that he has only used one of the three options I've seen roles like that in the past before. Does anyone know if Elementar has included roles like this in his games in the past?
No. I am given a choice every night. It's another matter that I have been using the same action repeatedly.
I don't know whether Elementar has used this role in a previous game but I honestly don't remember seeing it.

Pika_pika42 (1) - Pika_pika42
I am not voting myself. Caps is.
Tinfoil idea: What if Ereshkigal is lying about the Hider claim and has actually been roleblocking Max the whole game?
But they were cop checked and the Godfather already flipped.
Tinfoil idea 2: What if Max is lying about being cop and is actually rolecop?
But that would mean there's no Cop in the game. And even if that's the case, scum!Max wouldn't know that on D1.

I think most people have some sort of clarification/evidence of being Town right now.

According to the POE, I come across CO/LG as the one who does not have any concrete evidence backing him as Town apart from the confirmation of his role as Nexus, which could be of either alignment.

Vote: Melodious

I am not totally sure about this but this is the best I have got.

Look I don't believe Final Arcadia is mafia. If they were I can't see why she would have defended me back when you guys all suspected me of being mafia. If she was mafia then it would have been much easier for her to join the bandwagon against me.
Even I believe FA to be Town due to Space's win-con and Feenie's flip.
But if you say they feel Town because they were defending you and didn't join your bandwagon, I must remind you that I was the one who was trying to understand you when you claimed and Max and Eresh voted against you, I asked you questions regarding your role, neighbourhood and gave you a chance to explain yourself much before FA even posted anything in your defence.
In fact, Caps threatened me to vote you yet I stuck with my gut. Because I know I am Town, I stood by my instinct. If I were scum, I would have felt atleast somewhat threatened.

I think Mafia could be Pika. They were one of the last people to claim as well which makes me think that they were making sure they didn't have to worry about anyone counterclaiming them.
I didn't feel the need to claim because I was never under the pressure of being lynched. I didn't see any point in claiming and giving free information to the Mafia for no reason.
Also, I have a custom role so I don't need to worry about any CCs anyway.

Good points Pika.
Unvote: Pika_pika42

Seth Rollins (9) - Pirate Sylveon, Ereshkigal, Pika_pika42, Nightwing101, Melodious Nocturne Demyx, Space, FinalArcadia, Wormtail, TheCapsFan
Is this in order of who voted first? Look I know it isn't a lot to go off but if this was made in order of who voted first and last then wormtail did vote late when everyone else did. And Seth ended up being scum. Pika voted pretty early.

What's really weird now is that if Wormtail really is town, that would mean that nobody who was voting at the end of day 1 was scum. Which is even more wild.
I find it hard to believe that Mafia didn't vote on D1 other than ROMCH. Maybe wormtail is scum looking back on it.

Vote: wormtail

Seth was Town 2x Lie Detector.
What the hell am I on?! For goodness sake I misread it! Why do I keep doing that. *sighs* regardless my vote still stands. Sorry for the confusion, not that this is any type of excuse but it's just been a bad day. So I apologise for being a spud.:unsure:

Sorry for the confusion, not that this is any type of excuse but it's just been a bad day. So I apologise for being a spud.:unsure:
Maybe you are playing 2 games simultaneously for the first time?

So these are the Votals now
FinalArcadia (2) - Ereshkigal, jdthebud
Wormtail (2) - FinalArcadia, Nightwing
Pika_pika42 (1) - TheCapsFan

Melodious (1) - Pika_pika42

FA has reason to be Town due to Space's wincon and Feenie's flip.
MegaPod has reason to be Town due to being recruited to cult and I doubt scum can be recruited.

I have claimed my entire role and defending myself with valid reasons and answering questions.

MegaPod and LG have not posted in this phase.
MegaPod has been inactive for some time (I hope he's fine) whereas LG has been active in other places yet hasn't posted here.

@Wormtail @Melodious Nocturne Demyx thoughts?

Night 7 and Day 8 FT added.

There are 43 minutes left in the phase. Currently, a No Lynch will occur.

Unvote: FinalArcadia
Vote: Wormtail

Because a no-lynch at this point strikes me as a mistake.

Yeah, I'm here, I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out who actually might be scum in this game, because most people are looking at least reasonably towny. Given the current time crunch I'm just gonna throw it up between Pod and FA.

FA: Been playing a reasonably solid game, especially early on, and has those Unlyncher points in her favour. Her claim sounds like it makes sense, but I'm not sure whether Elementar would've gone for a custom name like that for a simple Vig. @FinalArcadia are there other aspects to your role that set you apart from just your standard, garden variety Vig?

Pod: His general disappearance lately is kinda odd (Hi Kettle, my name's Pot. You're black.). I've also noticed that he was pretty late on the MCH wagon, being one of the last two to get onto it. His claim is kinda meh, being that he got converted to Cult and then back to Vanilla Townie which we can't really confirm.

Based on what I'm currently seeing, I'm gonna say:
Vote: Wormtail

Night 8 - Unlucky CaptYOUre
Night 8 - Unlucky CaptYOUre

Official Votals
Wormtail (4) - FinalArcadia, Nightwing101, Ereshkigal, Melodious Nocturne Demyx
FinalArcadia (1) - jdthebud
Pika_pika42 (1) - TheCapsFan
Melodious Nocturne Demyx (1) - Pika_pika42

The situation of F&G was becoming grim very quickly. RC and CO were the only moderators left before DW and SD returned, and the number of Amplified members was decreasing. As such, they decided to hire extra hands temporarily, recruiting MegaPod to help as much as they could. But since the Amplification process, they preferred to go by the name Wormtail, despite their demeanour resembling nothing like the villain of his namesake.

The moderators decided to split their duties; DW and SD inherited organising defence and emergency response, RC and CO were tasked with finding a way to reverse the Amplification process, and MP took over the general moderator duties that the normal moderators never did.

Man, the spambots are irritating. How did they build up to this? Currently, MP was using his new Victini powers to avoid all the attacks of the spambots, before slicing through them with his psychic and fire blades. They were relatively easy to take down; each staggered forward slowly muttering incomprehensible words under its breath. They seemed to be robotic zombies without a will of their own, driven forward only with the thought to corrupt any thread they can. Finally, the crowd began to dwindle, and MP sighed in relief as he watched the last bot’s body crash to the ground and dissipate. “Well, that’s the last of them. The mods must have been really busy…” MP proceeded to leave the Bot Cleaning area, but halted his movement when energised groans began to erupt from the Bot Entrance area.

“Warped… Electrical… Warped Electrical.” Several spambots burst from the entrance, all much faster and organised than the ones before. MP reignited his the psychic flames of his blade and spun the katana around, slicing through the immediate threats as quickly as his arms would allow him. The constant echoes of “Warped Electrical” dug deep within his mind, and began to distract him in his attempts to hold back the wave of advanced bots. Unfortunately, the bots soon overwhelmed him, and grabbed at his limbs until he was disarmed and mobilised. He attempted to free himself with strong shrugs, but no efforts could overpower the overwhelming amount of bots. Eventually, a human figure walked from the entrance, holding an electrical disk in his hand. Its centre held a red core, with the initials WE on it.

“romch?!”

The bounty hunter chuckled. “Yes. And thanks to your corrupted moderator friend, Elementar, he finished this disc for me. Rather, this thing.” He clicked the button on the disc’s side and placed it on the floor. A red hologram resembling Elementar popped up.

“I am Warped Electrical. I serve my master, Wicked Essentialist, and by extension, his peers.” He motioned towards romch, who returned the gesture with a smug smile. “And my current purpose is to free my master of those who oppress him and tell him lies. You are in the way of that.” The hologram rose its hand, commanding the bots to drag MP towards romch. Despite the writhing protests, he ended up at romch’s feet.

“You enjoyed being a Victini didn’t you? That’s a shame… Now you’re going to become a simple Metapod again.” romch lifted the Amplifier and aimed at MP’s head, pulling the trigger. MP screamed and was cloaked in a harsh light, morphing into his normal self. “Now I can reverse the mess I made. All I did was make you all stronger. It’s time to Deamplify.”

Wormtail (MegaPod) was lynched. They were...

Dear MegaPod.

You are a very popular moderator for several parts of Bulbagarden. You have the most likes of any user on the website, and have a big presence in Fun & Games and The War Room. You recently won Most Sportsmanlike Conduct, Best Flavour Writer and Best New Host for the TWR ’18 Season, showing great potential for future games.

You commonly theme Metapod, but also are known to have a connection with Capture the Shiny Victini. Because of these associations and your amount of liked posts, you are the Amplified’s Loved 1 x Bulletproof Cocoon Evolver. Firstly, you will begin each phase with -1 votes, due to your popularity. Secondly, you will survive 1 nightkill attempt on your life. Lastly, during Night 3, you will evolve and leave your cocoon, becoming a Lucky Victini (you will lose your Loved and 1 x Bulletproof abilities). You will find out what this ability does when the time comes.

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

NOTE: You are now a Lucky Victini. Each night, you have a 90% chance to avoid all roles, including the night kill. However, if you are caught in the 10%, you will permanently lose your role and vote for the remainder of the game.

Wormtail (MegaPod) was lynched! They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Loved 1 x Bulletproof Cocoon Evolver -> Lucky Victini.

it is now Night 8. The phase will end in 24 hours on Wednesday the 17th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom