• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Thank goodness, I went to bed honestly afraid to wake up and see a vote shift and a loss lol. Glad we won, mafia!!! Sure was a bumpy ride losing a teammate so early and frankly I didn't think we'd come back from that and that we were just going to have to fight a battle of attrition, but phew. Honestly I got lucky in Space's win-con really helping my case; without that, I'm not so sure I would've been able to avoid a lynch that last phase.

Considering that this was pretty much my reaction seeing I was mafia again...
tenor.gif
...I'm really glad it turned out well in the end for scum lol.

also, kinda random, but in D1 when I flubbed that Pika vote and said it was due to dentist stress, that was actually legitimate and not just a scum lie. I was scared to death to go to the dentist and it weighed on my mind heavily up until I went, and I wouldn't lie about that haha
@FinalArcadia You know this means Nightwing will want to lynch you every game after this, right?
I know, doesn't help I roll scum so much lately either :(

Did you enjoy the game?
Absolutely, it was a lot of fun and games that go down to the wire are always exciting too! stressful, but exciting
What did you think of the balance/setup?
It seems pretty good to me. That things ended up as close as they did seems like it was pretty balanced, though I do kind of agree with Lone about the rolecop not being all that useful when several roles had names that didn't tell us much. But it did help with doctor and stuff, so in end it worked out okay.
What did you think of the custom roles?
LOVE custom roles, it makes things interesting and surprising, and it was fun to see roles made for specific people. That the game felt balanced with all the custom roles is pretty impressive!
Did you like your personal role?
I was just a roleblocker, but honestly that worked fine for me given that any more than that and I probably would've been stressed even more to the max lol. It made sense with the flavor too, so I liked it!
What did you think of the FT? (All 15,100 words of it)
You're a fantastic writer, and I enjoy that the FT really has a flow to it with feeling like a story rather than disconnected events. The ending FT in particular I really enjoyed as a good ending to the game.
Did you like the concept?
Definitely, having everyone be their self in a game with roles to fit was really appealing, and it showed with the large player count.
Anything you would have changed as player or host?
Not really. Part of me always kinda wants to see cults last a while for the mayhem and chaos lol, but for the sake of the mafia win-con, that wouldn't have been so good, so can't think of anything!
Any other comments or questions?
Can't think of any for this either!
Would you play another game like this, or ME vs. WE vs. EE in the future?
Definitely!

And thanks for hosting such a fun game, @Jin of Torna !

This is The Light by the way :p
Did you enjoy the game?
Even though I got lynched pretty bad, it was overall a fun experience to see.
I... still don't have an eye for this :p
They were really sweet! Putting legit effort into making roles that match the user was great, excellent job.
Naturally though next time I'll have to make sure I get a Mafia role =3.
It's good, you're a great writer!
Yes, I very much like it.
I actually did consider using my role on FinalArcadia and boy do I regret that decision now!
Mm I'm good.
I absolutely would!

*walks out and leaves phone behind so I can't yeet it* I should have known better. FA, you'll be my next joke vote in a game we're in together, just saying.
I'm not angry...I'm just disappointed...in myself.

Anyway, all brooding aside, gg FA, you got me (again:cry:). gg mafia, you played great.
Also...very very very sorry Pika...and Town for my incompetence. Please forgive.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, I very much did.
I believe the game was balanced.
I thought they were really cool and seemed to match everyone fairly well.
Sure did! I was basically Nightwing so that was a win for me.
Haven't been able to read it all yet (but you know I will).
I love the concept.
Nope, not really, though I think it would have been cool to be Mafia but eh, I'm sure one day soon I'll get that opportunity.
*glares at FA* KIDDING! Nah, gg to mafia, gg to town, gg to Space/Cheff for winning, gg to everyone! What a killer game we all played.:p
Yes, but if I end up in the final 3 with FA (not as mafia) I'm going to actually vote them for once (and probably lose for Town...AGAIN! Cause it probably won't be her).

Back
Top Bottom